Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-01-2011, 07:28 AM
Ciqala

I have a question - when I communicate to my spirit guides, I often use a form of visualization, where i am able to go to places, like to the death realm, or with them, and it is often very vivid, real, and it is sort of like going somewhere astrally or lucidly, but it is not, and i would much prefer doing it astral, because i am not really good at concentrating this way, but the thing is, i can easily communicate to them this way, so i'd like to build up my skills. My question is, when i use this sort of "visualization" are there any tips or ways to develop my senses in those places, so that i can understand what my guides say better? See them more clearer? Feel the surroundings better?
It often, feels a lot like I am coming off of anesthetic when i'm visualizing. The thing is, they actually move their lips like they are talking out loud in those places. I have the feeling that i can develop much more vivid senses in that place, so i was wondering, how?
My spirit guide also told me to "open your real eyes" when i am there. What does that mean, and how do i do it?

And, can you actually materialize in astral form, in a place you visualize? How on earth would i accomplish that?
Old 15-01-2011, 10:36 AM
dafydd

I met my spirit guide last night. His name is Kapri. He says he is of Greek origin, and witnessed the battle of Troy unfold as a child. He kept on repeating these words from the Iliad to me:

King Agamemnon answered crisply, "Tactics, my noble Menelaus. That's what we need now, you and I both, and cunning tactics too."

What do you think this could mean?
Old 15-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
I have a question - when I communicate to my spirit guides, I often use a form of visualization, where i am able to go to places, like to the death realm, or with them, and it is often very vivid, real, and it is sort of like going somewhere astrally or lucidly, but it is not, and i would much prefer doing it astral, because i am not really good at concentrating this way, but the thing is, i can easily communicate to them this way, so i'd like to build up my skills. My question is, when i use this sort of "visualization" are there any tips or ways to develop my senses in those places, so that i can understand what my guides say better? See them more clearer? Feel the surroundings better?
It often, feels a lot like I am coming off of anesthetic when i'm visualizing. The thing is, they actually move their lips like they are talking out loud in those places. I have the feeling that i can develop much more vivid senses in that place, so i was wondering, how?
My spirit guide also told me to "open your real eyes" when i am there. What does that mean, and how do i do it?

And, can you actually materialize in astral form, in a place you visualize? How on earth would i accomplish that?

Cigala... Your feeling of coming off aesthetic tells me you are in a lower astral realm in your journeys. Experiencing the higher planes leaves you feeling centered and light.

To really develop you skills in other dimensions will take a lot more than a little advice about how to see with your real eyes. What I suggest is to read one of William Buhlman's books, "The Secret of the Soul" or "Adventures Beyond the Body". This second one is available in free PDF format at: http://api.ning.com/files/nTSdV*CY*y...d_the_Body.pdf

His experience and techniques are very refined, and also inspiring to go further.

Xan

Old 15-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafydd
I met my spirit guide last night. His name is Kapri. He says he is of Greek origin, and witnessed the battle of Troy unfold as a child. He kept on repeating these words from the Iliad to me:

King Agamemnon answered crisply, "Tactics, my noble Menelaus. That's what we need now, you and I both, and cunning tactics too."

What do you think this could mean?

I think it means your guide wants to you develop your relationship with him so you can ask him to clarify his messages to you.

If you will read the opening article again it can help you develop a closer relationship with him (or them, since we have more than one) for ongoing two-way communicating.

Xan

Old 15-01-2011, 12:16 PM
dafydd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I think it means your guide wants to you develop your relationship with him so you can ask him to clarify his messages to you.

If you will read the opening article again it can help you develop a closer relationship with him (or them, since we have more than one) for ongoing two-way communicating.

Xan

Wisdom, you possess, oh humble Xan.

Thank you.
Old 15-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Cigala... Your feeling of coming off aesthetic tells me you are in a lower astral realm in your journeys. Experiencing the higher planes leaves you feeling centered and light.

To really develop you skills in other dimensions will take a lot more than a little advice about how to see with your real eyes. What I suggest is to read one of William Buhlman's books, "The Secret of the Soul" or "Adventures Beyond the Body". This second one is available in free PDF format at: http://api.ning.com/files/nTSdV*CY*y...d_the_Body.pdf

His experience and techniques are very refined, and also inspiring to go further.

Xan

What? I don't go to lower astral realms, the feeling i get is because i can't manifest there really well. Thanks for the book recommendation I'll check it out. Do you or anyone have any tips from experience though?
Old 15-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Master
ummm well, Cigala... It's only in the lower astral realms that we see forms similar to the manifest material world. The higher we go the subtler and less formed it gets.

Xan

Old 16-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
ummm well, Cigala... It's only in the lower astral realms that we see forms similar to the manifest material world. The higher we go the subtler and less formed it gets.

Xan

what do you mean by forms? And do you mean levels in astral realms? Not sure what this all means. Because i'm not astral travelling, when i go there. I'm just visualizing. (Still in my physical body.)
I just go to where my spirit guides take me in my mind, such amazing beautiful places that never look like this world, that i can't possibly be imagining. I'd prefer to stay in these places, whether or not they are "lower realms" because that's where my spirit guides are, I want to be able to develop my senses better in these places, because my skill isn't that great. I want to learn how to "hear" my guides better while visualizing, and to be able to see the surroundings better.
Old 16-01-2011, 03:06 AM
Master
Forms are things and beings... shapes that appear to have physical properties or symbolic meaning.

This is why I suggest you learn more, Cigala, such as from William Buhlman's books that describe his variety of experiences in different dimensions. It does help a lot.

We can be aware in the astral even while in the physical - including higher astral levels - because we are multi-dimensional beings. In our spiritual awakening we may be aware at more than one level at a time.... for instance, in inner meditation consciousness even in daily life.

Have you asked your guides to show you how to hear them and see your surroundings better? That would be my first choice.

Here's my suggestion --- Trust them more. :-)

Xan

btw... I'll be traveling for the next little while so I won't be responding in SF conversations.

Old 16-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Forms are things and beings... shapes that appear to have physical properties or symbolic meaning.

This is why I suggest you learn more, Cigala, such as from William Buhlman's books that describe his variety of experiences in different dimensions. It does help a lot.

We can be aware in the astral even while in the physical - including higher astral levels - because we are multi-dimensional beings. In our spiritual awakening we may be aware at more than one level at a time.... for instance, in inner meditation consciousness even in daily life.

Have you asked your guides to show you how to hear them and see your surroundings better? That would be my first choice.

Here's my suggestion --- Trust them more. :-)

Xan

btw... I'll be traveling for the next little while so I won't be responding in SF conversations.

Oh okay, makes sense now, didn't know that, thanks Xan, and have fun travelling!