Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-05-2018, 01:08 AM
Deactivated Account
real world, honest, expereince of the kundalini awakening

this isnt me. this is a video i found on youtube that seems very honest so i wished to share it here.

https://youtu.be/euexyqjONKY

i dont listen to a whole lot of spiritual videos. but this video came up and i decided what the heck.

this gentleman spells a pretty good story about what a kundalini awakening is like.

of course its not the same for everybody. and you always got the fools as i see them saying there is only one way to do it. my way or my gurus way. and if you dont follow along like a good little puppet hell will come of you if you dare get into the kundalini. save the load of garbage for all the puppets out there. its nature. you dont have to have even heard of the word spiritual to have it happen. in nature things happen an infinite number of ways. and yeah sure if you know of some exercise that helps and you do it great. a caterpillar turns into a butterfly because it just does. just as nature does for some folks in a kundalini awakening. it happens. life as i see it is about a diverse world of diverse experiences. and at the end of the road of the kundalini awakening is bliss and silence however the road was to it. not that the road ever really ends.

the gentleman says something very profound and i said myself when it worked its way through me. i cant remember exactly how he said it. something along the lines of not wishing this to his worst enemy. his guru then asked him would you wish it to go away. no way!!! it is better to have somebody whom knows about this to talk to like a guru. rather than being completely in the dark in my view. but in any case its the kundalini that is the master. and its all about surrendering to it. it will do whatever its got to do to make the surrender happen. at least thats how it seems. wouldnt personally trade my kundalini journey for anything. and it made boot camp in the military look feel like a picnic at disneyland. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 07-05-2018, 01:33 AM
Deactivated Account
just watched the video again.

in my expereince of it i didnt encounter so much physical discomforts while it worked through me as it did him. the expereinces of the script put me in a meltdown. incredibly beautiful and incredibly spooky. the surrender the kundalini worked on me came more from that aspect. although there was some discomforts as it worked its way through the body and so on. just not so serious like he describes. its different for everybody. but for everybody its about surrender. she the kundalini is the boss. tell it becomes you. like a marriage. yet she is still always the boss in that she is always there with you as it is you. i think of it as a she.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 07-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Master
Even before I clicked on that link, I knew it was going to be Craig Holliday. I have ALL of his videos saved on my laptop's hard drive.

There are only a select few on the internet and on YouTube in particular who know exactly what's what, without any bulls***. Craig Holliday is one, Igor Kufayev is another and Peter Marchand is the third. I have found nothing like these guys anywhere else online, because they all speak in "state specific" terms... being the only ones who can really appreciate them and understand what they are saying are those who have shared exactly the same experiences....and you actually learn after comparing everything else on YouTube with it, or waiting for others to reply or give their views on it that not many people have.

I discovered Craig Holliday about a year ago...very wise man.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
The direct connection with those who've travelled a similar path does shine thru even on YouTube. Many charlatans show their hand to test along the way, but it's refreshing to find the gems among the fools gold.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 07-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Even before I clicked on that link, I knew it was going to be Craig Holliday. I have ALL of his videos saved on my laptop's hard drive.

There are only a select few on the internet and on YouTube in particular who know exactly what's what, without any bulls***. Craig Holliday is one, Igor Kufayev is another and Peter Marchand is the third. I have found nothing like these guys anywhere else online, because they all speak in "state specific" terms... being the only ones who can really appreciate them and understand what they are saying are those who have shared exactly the same experiences....and you actually learn after comparing everything else on YouTube with it, or waiting for others to reply or give their views on it that not many people have.

I discovered Craig Holliday about a year ago...very wise man.

Thanks for those references - I'll check them out.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Thanks for those references - I'll check them out.
Thank you my friend. I have mentioned it a few times before, but nobody seemed interested at those times.I hope you get something out of it.

As sad as it is, I also seem to resonate at a very different frequency to most people on here...and when I have had enough of SF for a while, or while I wait for the rest of the world to catch up, I'll go on YouTube and watch videos by Craig Holliday, Igor Kufayev, Sally Kempton, Peter Marchand, Stanislav Grof and Maria Syldova... because these are all "my type of people".

So, without further ado, here is another "down to earth" Kundalini experience guy... this one is Igor Kufayev. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/dPYZ64RgjRo
Old 08-05-2018, 02:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you my friend. I have mentioned it a few times before, but nobody seemed interested at those times.I hope you get something out of it.

As sad as it is, I also seem to resonate at a very different frequency to most people on here...and when I have had enough of SF for a while, or while I wait for the rest of the world to catch up, I'll go on YouTube and watch videos by Craig Holliday, Igor Kufayev, Sally Kempton, Peter Marchand, Stanislav Grof and Maria Syldova... because these are all "my type of people".

So, without further ado, here is another "down to earth" Kundalini experience guy... this one is Igor Kufayev. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/dPYZ64RgjRo

lots of exceptional teachers of the kundalini out there if you dig around a bit. believe i listened to this gentleman before and if i recall correctly was really good. thanks for sharing!

keep em coming if you wish!

i been out of looking for people to listen to. used to listen to buddah at the gas pump to see what i could find. 9 times out of 10 they either havent opened up to the kundalini yet or prefer spiritual politics instead. which is fine. although as far as im concerned i already know how to live. so when they go on and on i turn it off. thus havent been looking in a while. lol. i get sick of this place to at times. im sorta like a sciemtist on a mission. things that arent a part of that mission i dont have a whole lot of interest in.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 08-05-2018, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
lots of exceptional teachers of the kundalini out there if you dig around a bit. believe i listened to this gentleman before and if i recall correctly was really good. thanks for sharing!

keep em coming if you wish!

i been out of looking for people to listen to. used to listen to buddah at the gas pump to see what i could find. 9 times out of 10 they either havent opened up to the kundalini yet or prefer spiritual politics instead. which is fine. although as far as im concerned i already know how to live. so when they go on and on i turn it off. thus havent been looking in a while. lol. i get sick of this place to at times. im sorta like a sciemtist on a mission. things that arent a part of that mission i dont have a whole lot of interest in.
I'm the same with Buddha At The Gas Pump. I enjoyed the first few that I watched, then it became boring after that, with spiritual politics and autobiographies mostly. It would also be much better if they could condense it into 40 - 45 minutes and not an hour and a half...they seem to lose me halfway through it.

I also scour the topics on here, looking for things that interest me...and there isn't much. Also, all of our "Kundalini group" isn't around much anymore... basically, you and I are all who remains, with only some others just popping their heads in to see wassup.

Also, is it only me, but do all of these New Age dudes seem more interested in Chakras and Auras than Kundalini? It's difficult to start a conversation about it at the best of times...then again, it also seems nobody is game to do so with a Tantra Yogini...and is it also my imagination that most people think Tantra is all about "Spiritual Sex" when it is not...I totally blame Osho (Bhagavan Rajneesh) for that, whose book I have just finished reading and I couldn't stop shaking my head and going "what a load of rubbish" all the way through it.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:46 AM
Deactivated Account
I listened to a bit of holiday on buddah at the gas pump on the last leg home on my route as a truck driver. truck driving is a perfect job for somebody on the spiritual journey. well for me it has anyways.

he was talking about allowing oneself to face what is in the emotional body. rather than hding from particular emotions to stay in the bliss. he spoke about having tremendous emotions that erupted and turned into the bliss.

this is as close to what i found on my journey that i have heard anywhere.

i never heard of the word kundalini. i didnt have a guru. which was the greatest blessing for me and my kundalini journey. what that enabled is a deep trust in following what i feel intuitively. what it built is an acceptance of who i am as i am. and there was no road blocks cause i hadnt heard of any.

in intuitive feeling is a pathway through the emotional body to the bliss. in opening up to what is there an unraveling happens. in that unraveling a barrier to the bliss becomes dissolved. as that happens a massive expansion happens blowing everything open. being blown open is an opening to an estatic joy beyond what had been experienced before. sorta like a roller coster ride.

at some point after having done this enough. and for me meditation, trances, intense exercise, whatever else i may have forgotten now; everything becomes blown open enough that that roller coster ride of joy sticks. what was like a roller coaster of joy settles into a new normal.

the new normal is an estatic vibrating joy permeating the body and a deep silence. over time it works through all the cracks and crevices of the body and mind. it is effortless in nature and non dual. it knows nothing other than joy/silence. what is has no ammunition against it. everything surrenders to it. its a force that builds upon itself. as it works through more and more of you into it. more of you becomes it. the more you become it the bigger and stronger it becomes. starting from a speck to no end in sight of possibility. until i suppose there is nothing left but it. in all space and time. i suppose. its a very fascinating phenomena.

the point i wish to make. is that all things can be encompassed by it. whatever the circumstance, idea, or emotion. it is simply bound by nothing as far as i can tell. and from what i can gather from other folks it is the same in that way for them. completely boundless.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-05-2018, 05:20 PM
Deactivated Account
continued

due to the non dual nature of the kundalini it can be brought into life. after enough of the integration process has happend, that being it has become an experience without interuptions, and the mind and body has become acclimated. it becomes the new normal. the new normal makes life much easier. a freedom happens. for some that may be a greater ability to be of the benefit of others as what is preached by many, or whatever it may be for the individual. based upon individual desire. desires live on they just dont rule over you in the same way as they once did. simply because the only true desire is effortless joy and peace of mind which is the nature of the kundalini. not to be confused as emotions dont exist; but that superceding them like gravity is bliss and silence. it is the primary engine.

Wherever I May Roam