Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-05-2018, 08:36 AM
Master
Who am I?
https://youtu.be/7FZFvFWztOA
Chidananda roopah, Shivoham Shivoham.

Sorry about comparing internet service providers in your other thread...Just biding my time until you either answered my questions or stopped making me repeat myself after having answered yours. =]

As for my 'lineage' - I studied under Swami Chidananda Saraswati and Swami Satyananda Saraswati from the Divine Life Society in Rishikesh. They were both disciples of Swami Sivananda Saraswati. I took sanyasa diksha in 2001 from Swami Chidananda. I don't have any degrees from university, but my 'spiritual knowledge' is impressive.

However, because I am also an Advaita Vedantin, I know all of that is not important...It means nothing! and neither does the fact I am a Vedantin...All labels...all concepts and constructs either mental constructs or physical ones... nothing is real except for Brahman... nothing exists except for Brahman...

So now you understand why I have been saying what I have been saying in your past few threads...and see, if you ask nicely, I'll explain it.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:48 AM
Experiencer

Our Karma or Actions decides our fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarmind
That's simple and can you please just try to answer my following questions?

A very simple question about human: after a person die, with what factors he will become a god, a ghost or reincarnation? And who decide this result?

Can he become one as a god, a ghost, and reincarnation at the same time and why?

So you must have these knowledge. This is about human soul after a person is dead.

You have asked very sincere questions so I would answer with patience.

1. There are several physical coverings on our soul called as Ego-Self. Ego Self has three hooks called as Matter , Intelligence, and action. During our life period if we had indulged in gross physical activities ( like eating and mating) we strengthen the matter bond of the Ego self, and if we were criminal too and attachment , we become a Ghost in our astral body and dwell on erth for some time. A common Hindu or Christian goes to the Guhak Lokaa that lies between earth and moon. If the person has devoted his life in study and spirituality along with passion he goes to heaven. However if he is virtuous and have knowledge of God Nature and Soul he becomes a higher being and gets appointed by Nature as Brahma like god in some solar system.

Persons like Christ live in the topmost layer of the universe called as Master's World and help people and answer their prayers.

Our Karma decides our fate. Almost everybody ( unless he attains Liberation or Mukti) reincarnates as per his previous karma.

2. God does not become a ghost.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Deactivated Account

oops wrong forum !(edited)
Old 07-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Master
Oh, I just massively edited my previous post in this thread if you would like to have a little read.

The problem with knowing stuff and learning stuff is that one becomes proud of that knowledge...they frame all their degrees and certificates, hanging them all over walls everywhere. They write books to assert their dominance over others in the field...referencing them to all and sundry... they become stuck in their manomaya kosha. Their ahamkara creates samskaras and they remain fully tethered to Kala chakra via karma.

I'm not an academic....I'm just a less than humble naag sadhvik with internet access and I worship Kala Bhairava... probably someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. lol
Old 07-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Suspended
Knower

I write down your points:

1) one's Ego-self ---- three hooks--- matter, intelligence, action.
2) a place between the earth and the moon.
3) a better place in heaven.
4) one with higher virtuous and knowledge of God nature and soul ----- become God in some solar system.
5) Christ----- stay at topmost layer call Master's World ---- help people and answer their prayers.
6) karma decide their life and fate.
7) God does not become a ghost.

The followings are my answers:

1) your Ego-self is supposed to be the "living force" . All beings have these three things of matter, intelligence, action. And they're many more ----- will, knowledge, mental power or mind power........

2) the lowest place for the lowest level Gods to stay is at about 100 storeys building in the clouds. My spirit had been there. There's one Chinese God who bring me up there.

3) there are heaven near the earth in the atmosphere and there are heaven in various planets. They stay in groups with their family members.

When they're religions followers , after they die they usually stay in their religion Heavens . The heaven can be very simple buildings, it's depending on how they construct them.

4) it isn't true.

5) this isn't true again.

6) karma is the factor that decide one's life and fate. Karma is in code form in the astral light in one's body.

I've been dealing with the Gods and devils in the universe. And I've been checking in the grave for sometimes.

Your answers are all from book but that's someone who's making story of knowing nothing true. No guesswork unless he has dabbling to the spiritual realm. Don't depend on channeling also . They won't give you the right answers.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Suspended
Knower

Do you mean there has no ghost in this world or all human are becoming Gods after they're dead? Is this just guessing work?
Old 07-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by soarmind
Do you mean there has no ghost in this world or all human are becoming Gods after they're dead? Is this just guessing work?

I don't believe in ghosts, evil spirits, or souls passing to a Higher Plane of existence. That we simply return to the perfect and beautiful state of 'nothingness' from where we came. So from this perspective we don't become God - as everyone and everything has been and always will be God.

As we are the Universe.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 07-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I don't believe in ghosts, evil spirits, or souls passing to a Higher Plane of existence. That we simply return to the perfect and beautiful state of 'nothingness' from where we came. So from this perspective we don't become God - as everyone and everything has been and always will be God.

As we are the Universe.

Exactly
Old 07-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Master

Quote:
.... we simply return to the perfect and beautiful state of 'nothingness' from where we came. So from this perspective we don't become God - as everyone and everything has been and always will be God.

As we are the Universe.

Everyone?

Criminal and saint alike. Are we actual beings or not and do we have any rights?
Old 07-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:

As we are the Universe.

What we want to tell here is the spiritual realm reality but not for idealism of our belief. We can't again just to believe those that rote from scriptures or books of no actual truth. We have find fact from truth, nothing is fake and assumption.

When someone who never saw a ghost ,so how can he convince other about ghost . Ghosts are those who have lower dharma and they can't fly. Those who stay in grave can't be the Gods.

Ghosts have a style of living differ from Gods. Gods in the universe can use pulling force to transport food for them. But ghosts can't. For we to classify those as ghosts because they can't do as Gods do.

I don't mean their faces are ugly then they're ghosts. What I mean is their abilities. But most ghosts are ugly.