Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-03-2018, 06:59 AM
Seeker

Oddness

It's been a couple weeks, and this dream still has been on my mind.

Basically I was in a cafe', I got high, I could feel the sensations of being high. I met a couple Asian people with glasses, the 1 was portrayed as a VERY important person. I continued to have my coffee. Once I finished my coffee, I walked down a hall in like an underground shopping center. I came to a door, decided to go in, inside looked like a crummy house basement. There were 3 people simply sitting there, cross legged like they were meditating. Another fat Asian with glasses welcomed me, everyone welcomed me and were very warm, friendly, loving. A commotion at the doorway happened, that weird Asian guy I met initially showed up. He was portrayed almost like the chosen one, you know in those cult movies or on the Simpsons (the leader). Everyone was like ok it's time for us to go, I sat down in a meditation pose and my energy vibration went off the clock (when you connect to source). It was so intense I thought I was going to pass out in my dream, it gave off the feeling like I was about to travel to the otherside or something. I started to get worried in the dream, I looked up and saw a tv with some weird purple/pink Alien guy talking (like a press conference, or information on the coming trip). Woke up, felt like I was still connected to source, for about a minute, once the connection broke I started shaking, sweating, back of my head felt weird almost numb. I thought I was about to die in that dream for real. Friends have said it was probably an extreme axiety attack but It's been almost a month and has still been on my mind.

I've done meditation
Old 10-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Master
homer was 'the chosen one' in this episode:
The Stonecutters Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHUEjHME20

^that episode involved a "secret society" who shaped the world to suit them.
if the dream was prescient for your 'real world' experiences, i'd say that you
are likely at the point where you've finished your coffee. next you'll be going
shopping, "underground" (below the awareness of most - secretively).
if you do decide on a suitable doorway to enter into, you'll be greeted
warmly and fully accepted there... but that might well require you to
surrender your presence here on this world! (this earth will have dominion
over it's own destiny, and no 'secret society' controllers.)
i don't believe that it's actually possible to 'break the connection' with
source [to do so would cause the cessation of being], but to imagine
that as a possibility could easily evoke anxiety.
the dream seems to have been an invitation for you to decide/recognize
where your allegiances reside. are you committed to this world, or would
you enjoy 'returning home' to some other world?
Old 11-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Seeker

Interesting

Those are some interesting insights, has made me really think today. Also for kicks, I was googling the image (the weird Asian guy). He looked awfully like the bloke in the image on this site. As soon as I saw the photo, hair stood up on the back of my neck.

w w w dot this man dot org