Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Hello Mr G on a rather dark and thundery Sunday morning,
Good morning Patrycia. It's beautiful here, you want some?

Quote:
I’ve made really good progress in the last week, beginning to identify what parts/staff aren’t working as efficiently as they could; that comes from my feeling of things not being as they should be, yet not being there long enough or know the area/staff well enough to know where that’s coming from. But I’m beginning to know now. I’ve also had some feedback from new manager that I’m ‘lightening quick’ which is kind of how I like to work but inefficiencies (said staff/departments/outdated systems) are slowing me down so I think it’s giving him a glimpse of how things could be if we could implemented the changes I’ve made on the other side of the business.
It takes a little time to work through all the little intricacies of the job, and perhaps you're also dealing with someone else's legacies, the job would have gone the way the previous occupant was comfortable with and you're the new broom making the sweeping changes. Sometimes these things are like a spider's web, and you have to change something way down the line to make things work. Perhaps that's why your boss want you there, he/she saw the potential in you and a new broom was badly needed.

There's a lot of new energy systems flying around you right now, and it doesn't take any great shakes to work that one out. It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the interaction between you and your new job as you beat it into submission.

Quote:
I don’t see myself as a victim. I may have done once but not now.

Those thoughts come from the years of trying endless modalities and getting nowhere. I think they’re reasonable thoughts/conclusions to have had.
I say ‘have had’ because I am feeling very differently about the experience recently. The slight improvement on the one symptom is continuing which is fabulous. The other one, I am feeling much better about it and a little idea about it dropped into my mind the last few days, so I’m going to give that a go and see what happens or not.

In fact, I’m pretty much now at a place I can put them aside. Maybe that inner child work I did a time back has helped as well to uncover what it was really about. Time to move forwards.

I think what I am aware of now is the result of years of the same thoughts. I see it like having taken the same roads to work every day for the last 12 years, and now I’m kind of exploring alternative routes which feels a bit weird, unfamiliar roads, don’t know if it’s better to go left or right when I get to this part of the journey – but this is kind of more interesting than going the same way.

I know that the same thoughts over time can create pathways in your brain (or something like that) so I’m now creating new thoughts/patterns about it, and really that has all come from the tools/techniques from Matt.
Often we don't think about things the way we should, and how many times something trivial has become something non-trivial.

We walk a spiral and we're never back at Square One, and while we're so busy moving on we don't realise what we're leaving behind that we should take with us, and what we take with us that we're leaving behind. Those thoughts were in retrospect and because they were in your mind then there were reasons or them being there. Just as there are reasons for you putting it in a post. If you are 'here', how do you know you've moved on if there is no 'there' behind you?

Even though you are no longer a victim the 'you' then was, Love her anyway, tell her it's OK.

And sometimes we move forwards by going backwards. Strange but true. Every time we come back to the same place we can gain greater insights.

It's called neuroplasticity, and what happens is the brain creates new synaptic pathways as the thinking patterns change. It's like creating new habits to get rid of the old - and it's probably happening in your new job. I'm guessing the shake-up is a new thought pattern for you? It might be useful to think about how you need to think. And of course Matt's vids will be having their effect too. It'll feel weird because it's not what you're used to, but come time it'll be habit - whether that's good or bad is up to you. Interestingly I;m wondering if you're working through 'chains' where you have to work through a series of 'cause and effect', get to the start of the problem and fix it so that it runs back up the chain again. That would be interesting for you.

Quote:
I was referred to the hospital by my dentist but of course I couldn’t explain about it being the result of trauma and how I’d got all the information I had (from mediums/homeopaths etc) so had to pretend I didn’t know why it was there. It didn’t go well. They wanted me to undergo invasive tests to rule out something I Knew it wasn’t (my dentist agreed with me). And when I said if it is such and such, as you think, then what’s the treatment? The ‘treatment’ was some pretty aggressive medication and there’s no way I’m putting that poison in my body. I know what it does to the body, it weakens the area and can lead to it becoming worse. So I said no thanks, and went. Mighty empowering that was too!
It's understandable to see how your faith in what should have been a support mechanism for you has let you down so badly, not only in causing it in the first place but also in not being of much use in the cure. The flipside is that here you are today with your empowerment and regardless of beliefs in Karmic Obligations and others of that ilk, it's played its part in you becoming who and what you are now. Juts a thought.

Quote:
I have to say, I’m really surprised at that. This forum has plenty of posts from people who have been attacked / have unwanted communication from guides/spirit entities etc. Mine went further than that and caused physical injury. I know beyond a doubt what happened. I went to see a trusted medium at the time for healing as I could barely walk, as she knew I’d been working with a spirit guide for years but he got too close and caused harm (the reason why I keep this new group at arms length). Anyway, the medium was able to heal the root chakra to a certain point but not completely. So I’ve been left with a weakness in my left leg which is worse if I’m tired or stressed. And I severed all contact with said guide. I’ve recently been working with a statement from one of Matt’s radio broadcasts about sending said energy back to its original source with blessings for its journey ahead. And yes, I can feel I can heal from that too, maybe, if it’s meant to be. I’d love to get back to my running.
It's been said that every religion was right for that culture at that time. Depending on your definitions Spirituality has become religion in disguise because it's centred firmly on ideologies and theologies. This is the time of Generation Snowflake and the Millennials - which is where 'attacked' comes from. Some people just can't deal with honesty about themselves coming from any direction.

It took me a little while to figure this out. I've heard of these things happening before but often the way people describe them they're going off into some kind of fairy land. Not that I think you are, mind you. Some of the stories have been fantastical at best so when I hear of things like this the scepticism in me kicks in. Not long after I met Mrs G and a couple of friends who were working mediums (a lot all kicked off at the same time then) I was attacked by a Spirit who literally wanted me dead. There was a Past Life thing going on with the Spirit and she didn't want me to finish something I'd started way back. That was scary enough.

Anyways, I still haven't come to grips with all this psychic, energy and physical relationship a yet - and the power of the mind too I suppose. I have sore hips and one of them clicks sometimes if I'm not careful about how I sit, it just seems to be in a certain position. Come time I'm going to need a new one so psychic healers aren't going to be much good there and years ago the x-ray said there was a lot of wear and tear. However, the degree of pain seems to subside when I go back to how it happened and what I was going through at the time. Thinking of the progress seems to ease it, whether there's something energetic going on or whether it's just my mind being distracted away from the pain I din't know. Sometimes it feels energetic because I can sense the shifts but whether they're the cause or the result I don't know for sure. What I do know is if I think about it later it still doen't hurt as much.

I'll never do judo again, but then I don't need to.

Quote:
I’m aware of that for sure; miasms and all that.
They say that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going.

Quote:
I live alone (by choice) but I am not lonely, big difference. I was married years ago in my early twenties but after six months realised that married life wasn’t my cup of tea. I made my bid for freedom in early 1989.

It wasn’t an easy time; I’d moved away from my parents and my home town into a place I did not know well, had no family or friends in this new place but the one thing that was working, for the first time in my life, I had a job I loved.

So I used to drive the long journey to work every morning listening to this; which perfectly summed up how I was feeling whilst I started looking for a flat.

I've got leather on my shoes,
And I've got a dream to live,
There is nothing left to lose,
So I'm going,
I've got a suitcase here in my hand,
And I've got a hungry heart,
And I'm going to join the millions,
There before me, on the freedom road;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m5VGkihhe4

I found a flat, much closer to work, which was to be my sanctuary for the next four years. Money was incredibly tight, I sometimes had to make the choice between feeding myself or the cat that had adopted me. The cat won every time. The flat had no central heating and I had a very understanding landlord who offered all the firewood I wanted for an open fire. So I used to come home in the winter and go straight out into the shed and chop up logs for that evening. I took to living on my own, like a duck to water, loved it, and have never looked back. I know beyond a doubt that I am meant to be on my own.

The other thing I remember clearly from the time I was married, was just how strong my ‘alternative life in the realms was’ – like it was a strength that was keeping me afloat emotionally,
Ye gods and little fishes, as the exclamation goes. Around just that time I was feeling exactly that. I'd come out of the RAF in '85 and looking back it was a time of putting things to bed. There were alliances to gain different understandings from and promises to keep although I didn't realise what was happening at the time. I even had that very same album on tape at that time and that very same song had a significance that was very much having its effect just the same. Late '89 I was with my then partner, but we picked up our shoes the both of us and went off to a new adventure. It was gung-ho at the time but I have no regrets. We packed all we had at the time into a small van and took off for pastures new.

Years later we split up and I found myself in a small, dingy flat just before I was about to find myself out on the streets. No curtains and a mattress on the floor. Two boot loads of a Volkswagen Sirocco was all I had, including the mattress. I learned to live with myself with that, something that hadn't happened up until then. Strangely enough that wasn't long after the 'alternate realm' came crashing into my reality like a train wreck.

Quote:
I have to be; living alone and taking responsibility for everything. But there have been times, even when doing all that, I’ve been living that alternative life at night. But not for a few years now.

We??
Sometimes we look for things outside of ourselves because we can't find it on the inside, but then the Journey is a pat of that too.

You are part of a Soul Group, twelve plus one. We made a pact that we would find each other in every Lifetime and we've kept to that.

Quote:
Yes, I’ve been told I have a long life ahead. I’ve always been clear about what I would do when I’m retired but I’m not so sure now. I think I would have to keep a very close eye on myself as I think I could be in danger of becoming reclusive. Anyway, I’m sure life will present something and I’ve no need to think about it for another 12 years.
I only have a few years to go, being 61 and all. I don't want to think about it too much but what I do know is that if I don't find something to occupy my time I'll go crazy.

Quote:
Much as I am resisting labels etc, this is something I keep being drawn back to. All of those categories I feel strongly always. I always thought I had a single life purpose, which is one of the reasons I worked with the spirit guide for many years, preparing myself. I think it’s too simplistic to think you have one life purpose. I think there can be many but for me life/people/situations because of my sensitivity, I’ve tried to shield myself as much as possible. So for me actually fully integrating with life / people would be a major achievement and I think, through work, I’m doing OK.

So, what was my life’s purpose in those realms?
Labels are what you make of them, but at the same time often by sheer weight of numbers if anything else people are going to have more similarities than they'd imagine. There's a fractal Universe thing going on and we all start from the same place pretty much, but what happens next makes all the changes. It's pretty much inevitable, this group thing. Like astrology.

If you feel strongly drawn to them then it means there's something there for you. You don't have to become the label or even apply it, but it can be interesting to find similarities with a group of others. Energies, resonant frequencies and all that.

Your Life's Purpose is you and in many ways it is very simple - that simple. But. There are so many aspects to your Life's Purpose that you'd never imagine. So in order to do this you have to go through that, that and all of that lot. Rocket science starts with literacy and school has many experiences, not just learning to read and write.

I'm only getting one small part of the picture, I guess that if I was given the whole picture it would blow my brains out anyway. I've been given a little info on my next Life - which isn't in these human realms - and I don't know even where to begin imagining never mind understanding. There is a 'bigger picture, but anyway....

Your Life's Purpose in those realms -

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...nsions&f=false

That's a part of it. Please remember that I'm having to talk in metaphors for some abstract concepts - it's kinda dream interpretation stuff. Also bear in mind that I have met others who remember this.

There was a 'war in heaven and the only way to deal with it was to implode the dimensions as far down as they could go. You were a child when it all started and I wasn't much older. You were one of a group of kids who tended a children's garden, and like many more of us you were devastated when it was all but destroyed. It was then that we decided that when we grew up we'd change things to the way we wanted them to change.

"And God made the heaven and the earth..." No he didn't as Alternate Genesis will tell you. The only way to deal with the war in heaven was to implode the dimensions (we were on the 12th) all the way down to the third - which is the lowest 'practical' dimension. A Golden One was left in each dimension to maintain the links Home - which is what you've already been sensing with your Chris de Burg and feeling very emotional with some of the things I've said. It's also where your Child Inside comes from, and mine.

All of this. all of your Lives past, present and future is 'working towards' those goals, for want of a better expression. When you (all of us) have gained enough we'll go back and do what we need to do.

I've always had the impression that the Big Bang is not the full story, and I can't help feeling this isn't the first cycle of this physical Universe.

Quote:
I’ve had this last week, some intense ascension symptoms again. It’s been going on for several weeks but I hadn’t put the dots together, thinking they were just isolated occurrences. I had one day of discomfort in my spine, took me some time to realise it wasn’t back pain/muscles but my spine. And it was in in the same place as where I’d felt the kundalini energy when I’d first experienced my healing energy. It was gone the next day. I’ve had several days of mild anxiety/feeling unsettled followed by a real peacefulness and relaxation in the afternoons and of course the churchbells. There were a couple of instances of low blood sugar, with the urgent need to eat, eat eat. The numbers have been intense, every time I look at the clock, had a new one the other day, woke at 4:32.

Now, interesting think about the ‘christian’ thing. I came across a reference to the Lord’s prayer connecting to the chakras. I found that really quite curious. But yes, I think I am back to square one in terms of my own healing energy. I felt it very subtly a few weeks ago, having forgotten about it. I think the CST has got maybe cleared stuff out to the extent I can connect to it again. And I keep seeing ‘work to do’ in my third eye in relation to it. At least it doesn’t cost anything!

Patrycia
Ascension is a process, it's like Spiritual/existential puberty if you like. You're always going to get symptoms but what will happen is they should reduce in intensity, the intensity is because of the contrasts so as your vibes increase the contrast will decrease. I'm not so much agitated but I am noticing huge shifts happening around me and sometimes they're 'translating' into the physical if you like. It's just small things like the way people look at me and treat me. Often there's a strange look in their eyes as though they're not quite sure of what they're looking it. The peace and the flow is amazing.

Depending on what you believe Jesus wasn't a Christian if he even existed at all, but he's said to have been an Essene, who were Gnostics. It's also been said that in the years he went missing he spent some time in India and the Far east, and apparently he was also in Edinburgh with the Druids. That's not actually so far-fetched because Britain was a part of the Roman Empire and travel then would have been relatively easier, which is supposedly where this came from

" And did the King, in ancient times
Walk upon England's mountains green."
From the song Jerusalem.

At the time the Romans were trading in and around Edinburgh. By the way, the second coming wasn't specified as Jerusalem, the prophecy says a city with seven hills - which Jerusalem is. So is Edinburgh. It's also been said that Jesus was into leylines, another reason possibly for his going to Edinburgh. It might not be true but who knows?

It's surprising how much cross-pollination of beliefs was going on at the time, Christianity was neither born from nor existed in as much splendid isolation as most would have you believe. The only culture that was isolated was that of the Indus Valley because of its geography. A lot of esoteric knowledge has been encoded in to the Bible so that the message would be carried on instead of being buried.

The only time you're back at square one is when you think you're back at square one. You walk in a spiral, not a straight line nor a circle and you're not AT square one, you're ABOVE it. Think about it.

If you think about how a human brain works you'll get the picture, in the way the signals are sent from point to point. Energy is like that. Every chakra is a point through which energy travels to be directed through to specific places in the body - and there are more chakras than the 'main' ones. Did you know you have a chakra a couple of feet above your head? You can't feel it yourself, nobody can but it's there just the same. It's never been 'popularised' but it's there, and it's been called the 'Celestial Chakra'. It's the one that's the 'direct energy' channel from 'up there'.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:19 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

Quote:
It's beautiful here, you want some?

Thank you for the offer but I'm glad to say it's beautiful here too this morning.

Quote:
There's a lot of new energy systems flying around you right now, and it doesn't take any great shakes to work that one out. It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the interaction between you and your new job as you beat it into submission.

Yes, I feel as if I’m emerging into a new phase, with the new job, Matt on my shoulder guiding me through any little wobbles, the re-emergence of the healing energy at the same time as drawing a line in the sand with the previous trauma. Interesting times ahead ...........

Quote:
And sometimes we move forwards by going backwards. Strange but true. Every time we come back to the same place we can gain greater insights.

Yes I remember Matt saying similar in one of his videos and that often what helped us in the beginning of your journey won't make any sense anymore. Much of that was about the old paradigm teaching of ‘letting go’.

Quote:
It's understandable to see how your faith in what should have been a support mechanism for you has let you down so badly, not only in causing it in the first place but also in not being of much use in the cure. The flipside is that here you are today with your empowerment and regardless of beliefs in Karmic Obligations and others of that ilk, it's played its part in you becoming who and what you are now. Juts a thought

I would have to agree when I think about how I started reading and researching about nutrition, supplements and the hidden chemicals, toxins and poisons that we’re surrounded by every day and how to avoid them. You never know, if I hadn’t have taken that action, I could have some sort of illness etc that I don’t have now because of my knowledge and the things I’ve done. I saw an article the other day that said if you reach the age of 50 and you haven’t been diagnosed with at least one illness/disease and are not on at least one medication, you’re not just lucky, you’re extraordinarily lucky ........

Quote:
It took me a little while to figure this out. I've heard of these things happening before but often the way people describe them they're going off into some kind of fairy land. Not that I think you are, mind you. Some of the stories have been fantastical at best so when I hear of things like this the scepticism in me kicks in. Not long after I met Mrs G and a couple of friends who were working mediums (a lot all kicked off at the same time then) I was attacked by a Spirit who literally wanted me dead. There was a Past Life thing going on with the Spirit and she didn't want me to finish something I'd started way back. That was scary enough

Ah, so you do have some understanding/experience of this kind of thing. When I think back to that part of my life, I consider it quite an exceptional thing to be doing. This Chinese man appeared to me in my living room, not in my third eye, but actually in my living room back in 2004 ish. I recall turning away several times, thinking I was imagining it but I wasn’t; there he was sitting crossed legged on my floor, dressed in turquoise with his arms outstretched. I remember having a dream two years before, which I looked up at the time, because this was the same person. Shortly thereafter, I used to meditate and visualise going up through the layers and I created a garden where we would meet and we would talk. I would go with a whole load of questions and as he answered I would, in real life, pick up a digital voice recorder and record what he said and type it up afterwards. I’ve got a lever arch file full of our conversations. And that’s how it was for about five years, every Sunday morning. I got a whole lot of insight into me, and the workings of life, spirit, and pretty much everything in between. I didn’t know about protection at that point. Several of the mediums I was seeing over the years acknowledged he was my guide, describing him perfectly. I thought I was safe. One of the things I wanted to do, and I carefully listed a whole load of questions, was about what happens when you pass to spirit the actual process of passing from the physical body and life on the other side, reincarnation etc. I’m glad I completed that shortly before I ended contact. I almost had that published at one point.

And then one day, he introduced some energy into my physical body, I can’t remember the precise detail, anyway I could barely walk the next day. Over the coming weeks, I remember trying to run (I was well into running at the time) and collapsing in tears as I just couldn’t do it. I did several meditations, giving him a chance to fix it and he couldn’t / wouldn’t. So I went to see the medium lady I’d been seeing over the last ten years and she said my root chakra had been unbalanced, she was able to heal me partially. And she said my Nan was saying to stop meditating and working with him. Which was fine with me, I wasn’t going to continue anyway as my trust had been destroyed. Some years later when the subject came up with a medium I’d not seen before, they told me that it wasn’t him who had caused it but a ‘discarnate entity’. But that didn’t change anything as he should have been aware and protected me.

So I still have that weakness and although I was able to resume running, last October it became harder and harder, requiring greater amounts of concentration just to stay upright, that it took all the enjoyment away and here we are .............. no longer running!

So the two trauma symptoms I can draw a line under, but the weakness I can’t. When I’m out walking, I’m aware of every step I take as I constantly have this lack of co-ordination. More than anything right now, it is in my mind constantly, so I’m not sure what do about it, if there is anything I can do. Funnily enough, this last week or so, whenever I think about it I see a circle formation of a red circle beside a white circle, then the same formation with black circles around it and then the two circles merging together. I’ve put a diagram at the end of the post of what it looks like. Lord only knows what it all means. Reminds me of all those triangles I was seeing months ago.

Quote:
Anyways, I still haven't come to grips with all this psychic, energy and physical relationship a yet - and the power of the mind too I suppose. I have sore hips and one of them clicks sometimes if I'm not careful about how I sit, it just seems to be in a certain position. Come time I'm going to need a new one so psychic healers aren't going to be much good there and years ago the x-ray said there was a lot of wear and tear. However, the degree of pain seems to subside when I go back to how it happened and what I was going through at the time. Thinking of the progress seems to ease it, whether there's something energetic going on or whether it's just my mind being distracted away from the pain I din't know. Sometimes it feels energetic because I can sense the shifts but whether they're the cause or the result I don't know for sure. What I do know is if I think about it later it still doen't hurt as much.

Mmm, that’s interesting. I would say that as the pain is decreasing when you think about it, means it’s responsive to energy, so that to me suggests it could well be helped with an energy medicine such as EFT, TAT, Australian Bush Flower Essences. There’s about 14 Australian Essences that are helpful for arthritis. There’s plenty of info about them on the net. You need to look at each of the individual essences and select which one you resonate with the most; the ones off the top off my head I can remember for arthritis are Boab, Flannel Flower, Isopogon, Southern Cross, Sturt Desert Pea. You can either get the blend made up for you or buy a stock bottle and prepare your own (that’s the more cost effective way). There was a time I was majorly into these essences and have several books. They are different than the Bach remedies as they’re grown under the full strength of the Australian sun. As well as taking the essences, I put them sometimes directly on my skin. You have nothing to lose by investigating any or all these. Taking the Angel Sword essence is what sparked my spiritual awakening. There’s also plenty of Youtube videos of how to do EFT, although I would suggest going to Gary Craig’s website as he is the founder of EFT.

If you do go down the operation front, you need to think carefully about the timing. You don’t want to leave it so long in years that you don’t have a robust constitution to be able to recover. My dear old dad had a hip op on both hips. The first one went OK. The second one they broke his leg in two places and as they say, that was the beginning of the end.
Have you researched supplements:

https://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/...vils-claw.aspx

Quote:
Ye gods and little fishes, as the exclamation goes. Around just that time I was feeling exactly that. I'd come out of the RAF in '85 and looking back it was a time of putting things to bed. There were alliances to gain different understandings from and promises to keep although I didn't realise what was happening at the time. I even had that very same album on tape at that time and that very same song had a significance that was very much having its effect just the same. Late '89 I was with my then partner, but we picked up our shoes the both of us and went off to a new adventure. It was gung-ho at the time but I have no regrets. We packed all we had at the time into a small van and took off for pastures new.

I suppose I should be used to these sorts of coincidences between us but they still make me smile.

I understand what you mean about being ‘gung-ho’ as I wouldn’t do that now, although I’ve no need to. I was young, thought life wasn’t going to be one big adventure and it was in a way, an adventure into discovering what worked and what didn’t and how some of those characteristics that had always been there in me, came to the fore; like the need to be a free soul and not beholden to anyone.

I have to say though that Chris de Burgh album, Flying Colours, was one album of many of his. I was first introduced to him by my older brother who had a copy of Best Moves. I was mesmerised at the time by Crusader and Spanish Train, never heard anything like it. That was it really, bought many of his albums over the years, particular favourites being The Getaway and Into the Light.

This is one of all time favourtie songs of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugu5mSdN_ls

It was when I first moved into my flat, that I got really into writing my first novel, joined a writing class, met someone who was to become a really good friend for many years, was adopted by a cat I had for the next 18 years. Life was hard, but good with my parents still around, so I had that sense of a safety net under me. I recall those days with fondness and the memories are very clear.

Quote:
I only have a few years to go, being 61 and all. I don't want to think about it too much but what I do know is that if I don't find something to occupy my time I'll go crazy.

Why did I think you were the same age as me, 55?

Quote:
If you feel strongly drawn to them then it means there's something there for you. You don't have to become the label or even apply it, but it can be interesting to find similarities with a group of others. Energies, resonant frequencies and all that.

You may be right. The more I see lists of descriptions of Indigos, it is so much me, particularly the thing about bucking authority. I did have a look at an Indigo forum but to be honest, the sorts of questions being posed were pretty much the same as the posts on this entire forum. And also, I don’t feel as though it changes anything; I’m still the same person, same characteristics, the same difficulties. I did see one website saying Indigo’s life purpose is to heal themselves and then other people, so I’m not doing very well on that front!

Quote:

Your Life's Purpose in those realms -

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...nsions&f=false

I must admit I hoovered up that information on the ‘look inside’. But are you saying I’m supposed to be a past life regressionist, undertake a past life regression or the answer to life purpose would be from a past life ……….. so many interpretations.

I did promise myself I would never do a past life regression, due to the experience with the spirit guide, I would never want to be in such a vulnerable position. That’s why I did the past life sitting with a medium, lots of information came through about the past life that is influencing this one, and no hypnosis required.

Quote:
Ascension is a process, it's like Spiritual/existential puberty if you like. You're always going to get symptoms but what will happen is they should reduce in intensity, the intensity is because of the contrasts so as your vibes increase the contrast will decrease. I'm not so much agitated but I am noticing huge shifts happening around me and sometimes they're 'translating' into the physical if you like. It's just small things like the way people look at me and treat me. Often there's a strange look in their eyes as though they're not quite sure of what they're looking it. The peace and the flow is amazing.

I do seem to be having a milder version of the emotional symptoms of when this first started. I recall the anxiety I had at first was overwhelming but now it’s more a vague anxiety. I seem to be doing depression this last week. But I am going through some pretty aggressive physical ascension symptoms since last Oct/Nov the time I started to find I didn’t have the energy to run.

Yesterday, I found this link which is up to date which reports of ascension symptoms for 2018. One of the symptoms is pain in the left side “due to integrating the Divine Feminine energies”. It had not occurred to me that the increase in weakness in my left leg may well be to do with that. Plus the fact that every morning my left calf is incredibly stiff and I just thought that was as a result of no longer running. He also talks about discomfort around the ribs which I am getting along with back muscle discomfort, if I do anything strenuous, that’s anything above plain walking; even mowing the lawn I feel it the next day.

https://divinephaseslightworkermissi...ymptoms-pains/

Quote:
" And did the King, in ancient times
Walk upon England's mountains green."
From the song Jerusalem.

I have seen many references to those lines being written about Glastonbury, which is none too far from where I live.

Quote:
If you think about how a human brain works you'll get the picture, in the way the signals are sent from point to point. Energy is like that. Every chakra is a point through which energy travels to be directed through to specific places in the body - and there are more chakras than the 'main' ones. Did you know you have a chakra a couple of feet above your head? You can't feel it yourself, nobody can but it's there just the same. It's never been 'popularised' but it's there, and it's been called the 'Celestial Chakra'. It's the one that's the 'direct energy' channel from 'up there'.

I’ve done a lot of reading, researching and work with my own chakras over the years. There are many satellite chakras in the system and one which is little written about; the Ananda Khanda which is masculine and turquoise in colour and sits opposite the green, feminite heart chakra. I only came to know about it due to having a great deal of pain from it after a psychic experience and then discovering that it plays a strong part in Aura Soma. When I first discovered the Turquoise Pomander and put that on that chakra, it was like fireworks going off. I also include the AK chakra now when I dowse.

Patrycia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (17.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Morning Mr G,

Thank you for the offer but I'm glad to say it's beautiful here too this morning.
Good morning Rose.

You're very welcome,, just had yo share the fineness of the morning. It's coming up for the Solstice and my quad biking trip into the Grampian National Park.

Quote:
Yes, I feel as if I’m emerging into a new phase, with the new job, Matt on my shoulder guiding me through any little wobbles, the re-emergence of the healing energy at the same time as drawing a line in the sand with the previous trauma. Interesting times ahead ...........
You're going to start "coming into your own" soon, whatever that means and no I'm not going to ask. You've been going through quite a shift and much of it is a new paradigm for you so there's going to be wobbles - but you won't fall down. You'll probably find that the healing energy is different too. And if it does blow your socks off you'll know you don't need them.

Quote:
Yes I remember Matt saying similar in one of his videos and that often what helped us in the beginning of your journey won't make any sense anymore. Much of that was about the old paradigm teaching of ‘letting go’.
A little nostalgia does help, even if it's to realise that we've moved on from where we were. Our vibrations change and some things don't resonate with us any more so we either let them go or fret about trying to hold onto them. In your case it's physical and mental too because of the new job, but it's also experientially because how you perceive the Universe generally will/is changing.

Quote:
I would have to agree when I think about how I started reading and researching about nutrition, supplements and the hidden chemicals, toxins and poisons that we’re surrounded by every day and how to avoid them. You never know, if I hadn’t have taken that action, I could have some sort of illness etc that I don’t have now because of my knowledge and the things I’ve done. I saw an article the other day that said if you reach the age of 50 and you haven’t been diagnosed with at least one illness/disease and are not on at least one medication, you’re not just lucky, you’re extraordinarily lucky ........
Often it's simple common sense, really all you have to do is go back to when it all began and follow the trail from there, and you can say the same for a lot of the threads that run through our Lives. This happened which caused that which made that happen - the 'real' Karma in action, folks. What it does though is let you see things from a Life's Purpose perspective in that Life does have purpose and meaning after all. So now you're looking at it from that perspective, if it hadn't happened in the first place what else might you have succumbed to along the way?

Quote:
Ah, so you do have some understanding/experience of this kind of thing. When I think back to that part of my life, I consider it quite an exceptional thing to be doing. This Chinese man appeared to me in my living room, not in my third eye, but actually in my living room back in 2004 ish. I recall turning away several times, thinking I was imagining it but I wasn’t; there he was sitting crossed legged on my floor, dressed in turquoise with his arms outstretched. I remember having a dream two years before, which I looked up at the time, because this was the same person. Shortly thereafter, I used to meditate and visualise going up through the layers and I created a garden where we would meet and we would talk. I would go with a whole load of questions and as he answered I would, in real life, pick up a digital voice recorder and record what he said and type it up afterwards. I’ve got a lever arch file full of our conversations. And that’s how it was for about five years, every Sunday morning. I got a whole lot of insight into me, and the workings of life, spirit, and pretty much everything in between. I didn’t know about protection at that point. Several of the mediums I was seeing over the years acknowledged he was my guide, describing him perfectly. I thought I was safe. One of the things I wanted to do, and I carefully listed a whole load of questions, was about what happens when you pass to spirit the actual process of passing from the physical body and life on the other side, reincarnation etc. I’m glad I completed that shortly before I ended contact. I almost had that published at one point.

And then one day, he introduced some energy into my physical body, I can’t remember the precise detail, anyway I could barely walk the next day. Over the coming weeks, I remember trying to run (I was well into running at the time) and collapsing in tears as I just couldn’t do it. I did several meditations, giving him a chance to fix it and he couldn’t / wouldn’t. So I went to see the medium lady I’d been seeing over the last ten years and she said my root chakra had been unbalanced, she was able to heal me partially. And she said my Nan was saying to stop meditating and working with him. Which was fine with me, I wasn’t going to continue anyway as my trust had been destroyed. Some years later when the subject came up with a medium I’d not seen before, they told me that it wasn’t him who had caused it but a ‘discarnate entity’. But that didn’t change anything as he should have been aware and protected me.

So I still have that weakness and although I was able to resume running, last October it became harder and harder, requiring greater amounts of concentration just to stay upright, that it took all the enjoyment away and here we are .............. no longer running!

So the two trauma symptoms I can draw a line under, but the weakness I can’t. When I’m out walking, I’m aware of every step I take as I constantly have this lack of co-ordination. More than anything right now, it is in my mind constantly, so I’m not sure what do about it, if there is anything I can do. Funnily enough, this last week or so, whenever I think about it I see a circle formation of a red circle beside a white circle, then the same formation with black circles around it and then the two circles merging together. I’ve put a diagram at the end of the post of what it looks like. Lord only knows what it all means. Reminds me of all those triangles I was seeing months ago.

To be honest I don't know how to go forwards with this part because it sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory even to me. If it's any consolation you're not the only one this has happened to, it seems there's a price to pay for what's going on. Did you know you had a Black Pearl inside you? It's an.... artefact from a Past Life, a reminder if you like. If you do find it, just break it and relax and that will release the energies. Just don't ask any questions about how it will affect you because it's individual, but it will be beneficial.

Back... must have been around 87 or so when I was sitting on my friend's settee, I was tired at the time and my mind was drifting. He had a light on in the middle of the ceiling and I was drawn to it. Suddenly I was in a place of pure light, and standing before me was a young man in a two-piece toga. There were shiny metal plates on his toga with no visible means of attachment. "We are the Golden Ones, we are here to teach you." I'll never forget the look on his face, there was a 'you have no idea what you're in for' smirk on his face. My head exploded and I found myself back on earth. Not long afterwards I was being downloaded into. Names, places, languages, sometimes signs... None of it made any sense, nobody around me knew what any of it was but it felt as though it was just being dumped in my head. I'd start feeling strange, then I'd go and sit down and write it all about. Then one day it just stopped dead, and that was as strange as it being there. Later on I got to the back of it but it did take a few years. It also sparked off a lot of stuff too.

You're not the first of the people like you/us I've met, but hey all seem to have the same things to say. And it does sound like a conspiracy theory because there's always been 'dark forces' around that seems to be having effects in their Lives. Unless I'm surrounded by a bunch of headcases of course. So 'discarnate entities' are quite popular. The struggle for me was to find some common ground with you because you'd never picked up on some of the hints I was throwing at you. Perhaps this is the common ground and probably the strongest with you.

The trick to understanding Sacred Geometry is like using a spreadsheet - you see numbers in the box but behind those numbers is a formula. Bash in other numbers and the answer changes but the formula remains unchanged. Generally circles are spheres - spheres of thought, realms of existence and the like - that's the 'formula' and what they represent are relationships/overlaps depending on how they're portrayed. Also the colours have significance. In Eastern culture red signifies death but in Spirituality there is no such thing, so it becomes a metaphorical death or moving on and leaving things behind. Red is also vibrant, energetic or danger. White usually represents Spirit or purity. And yes if you looked it up you'd find a ton of meanings but there will be some that resonate with you - discernment is the key to unlocking this.

If the circles are apart it means there is no real relationship - you here, Spirit there, no-man's-land between. Overlapping means a coming together, closer relationship. Red can mean vibrant you or 'dead'/old you.

Quote:
Mmm, that’s interesting. I would say that as the pain is decreasing when you think about it, means it’s responsive to energy, so that to me suggests it could well be helped with an energy medicine such as EFT, TAT, Australian Bush Flower Essences. There’s about 14 Australian Essences that are helpful for arthritis. There’s plenty of info about them on the net. You need to look at each of the individual essences and select which one you resonate with the most; the ones off the top off my head I can remember for arthritis are Boab, Flannel Flower, Isopogon, Southern Cross, Sturt Desert Pea. You can either get the blend made up for you or buy a stock bottle and prepare your own (that’s the more cost effective way). There was a time I was majorly into these essences and have several books. They are different than the Bach remedies as they’re grown under the full strength of the Australian sun. As well as taking the essences, I put them sometimes directly on my skin. You have nothing to lose by investigating any or all these. Taking the Angel Sword essence is what sparked my spiritual awakening. There’s also plenty of Youtube videos of how to do EFT, although I would suggest going to Gary Craig’s website as he is the founder of EFT.

If you do go down the operation front, you need to think carefully about the timing. You don’t want to leave it so long in years that you don’t have a robust constitution to be able to recover. My dear old dad had a hip op on both hips. The first one went OK. The second one they broke his leg in two places and as they say, that was the beginning of the end.
Have you researched supplements:

https://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/...vils-claw.aspx

I had it x-rayed a few years ago and they said there was wear and tear, but the lady who gave me the results wasn't in much of a mood and was very dismissive. Originally the doctor said they might send me for physio but that never appeared and being trusting of the doctors..... I think what I;m looking at here is a new hip, which isn't as bad an operation as it used to be. The downside is that I don't know if there's a threshold, as in it needs to be beyond a certain pint before they'll replace it. The other good news is that I might make it to retirement before I need a new one, so that will give me all the recuperation time I need. It's not all doom and gloom. It feels as though the bone is damaged in some way and I can't feel anything that shouldn't be there.

A friend of mine did mention some supplement that I can't remember the name of for the Life of me, but he was hailing it as some kind of miracle cure. I need to get may backside into gear though so what I will do is have a look at some of the things you're suggesting. EFT seems to be cropping up so that's a huge hint. I feel drawn to the essences though so I'm going to have to check them out. Thank you. The crazy thing is though that I'm comfortable with the discomfort.

Quote:
I suppose I should be used to these sorts of coincidences between us but they still make me smile.

I understand what you mean about being ‘gung-ho’ as I wouldn’t do that now, although I’ve no need to. I was young, thought life wasn’t going to be one big adventure and it was in a way, an adventure into discovering what worked and what didn’t and how some of those characteristics that had always been there in me, came to the fore; like the need to be a free soul and not beholden to anyone.

I have to say though that Chris de Burgh album, Flying Colours, was one album of many of his. I was first introduced to him by my older brother who had a copy of Best Moves. I was mesmerised at the time by Crusader and Spanish Train, never heard anything like it. That was it really, bought many of his albums over the years, particular favourites being The Getaway and Into the Light.

This is one of all time favourtie songs of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugu5mSdN_ls

It was when I first moved into my flat, that I got really into writing my first novel, joined a writing class, met someone who was to become a really good friend for many years, was adopted by a cat I had for the next 18 years. Life was hard, but good with my parents still around, so I had that sense of a safety net under me. I recall those days with fondness and the memories are very clear.
Coincidences - yeah right.

I'm just letting YouTube go through the playlist. It's actually strange because there have been a few musicians that Ilve reonated with in the past on a more personal level, Chris deBurgh being one and David Bowie being the other. And a touch of Jethro Tull. Yeah, we did lose Jerusalem and there seems to be a vein of... Interesting that this comes in a time when we're speaking about that Past Life in particular.

"Take the waters to the sea."

Quote:
Why did I think you were the same age as me, 55?
Because you remember me as the same age as you in a different Life.

Quote:
You may be right. The more I see lists of descriptions of Indigos, it is so much me, particularly the thing about bucking authority. I did have a look at an Indigo forum but to be honest, the sorts of questions being posed were pretty much the same as the posts on this entire forum. And also, I don’t feel as though it changes anything; I’m still the same person, same characteristics, the same difficulties. I did see one website saying Indigo’s life purpose is to heal themselves and then other people, so I’m not doing very well on that front!
As much as I hate to repeat myself the question remains for you, what you're trying to heal and what are the reasons yet remains the question. What many people don't think about is the 'bigger picture' and that - with great respect - is what you're missing. It's also where your overlapping circles come in as a visualisation. You see, you are eternal and this Life - although for you it might feel as though it's all there is - is only one aspect of the bigger picture. And while it's easy to do all this 'We are Eternal' stuff, the realisation is very different. But you understand that and you also understand that there is far more that you can't quite grasp. That's OK.

Yes you are the same in so many ways but you are different in others, simply because of the context in which you exist right now. I have a group of people standing behind me who will testify that you're doing better than fine. Damn, I'm all tears and snot now.

Quote:
I must admit I hoovered up that information on the ‘look inside’. But are you saying I’m supposed to be a past life regressionist, undertake a past life regression or the answer to life purpose would be from a past life ……….. so many interpretations.

I did promise myself I would never do a past life regression, due to the experience with the spirit guide, I would never want to be in such a vulnerable position. That’s why I did the past life sitting with a medium, lots of information came through about the past life that is influencing this one, and no hypnosis required.
I'm not saying you should do anything unless you feel the need to. Talking to me has 'awakened' things in you and you still have a lot to explore, whether you do or not is your choice. But the operative phrase here is "things in you". Your choices in music what resonates with Chris deBurg and lyrics from Solsbury Hill tell me it's there somewhere. You don't need a Past Life regression but if you feel the need by all means.

If you are going to connect with it all you'll do it in your own way and in your own time. If you ask me questions then I'll try and answer in ways you'll grasp. If you want something as a guide, look to your feelings and what resonates with you.

Quote:
I do seem to be having a milder version of the emotional symptoms of when this first started. I recall the anxiety I had at first was overwhelming but now it’s more a vague anxiety. I seem to be doing depression this last week. But I am going through some pretty aggressive physical ascension symptoms since last Oct/Nov the time I started to find I didn’t have the energy to run.

Yesterday, I found this link which is up to date which reports of ascension symptoms for 2018. One of the symptoms is pain in the left side “due to integrating the Divine Feminine energies”. It had not occurred to me that the increase in weakness in my left leg may well be to do with that. Plus the fact that every morning my left calf is incredibly stiff and I just thought that was as a result of no longer running. He also talks about discomfort around the ribs which I am getting along with back muscle discomfort, if I do anything strenuous, that’s anything above plain walking; even mowing the lawn I feel it the next day.

https://divinephaseslightworkermissi...ymptoms-pains/
I often wonder if it's something to do with the contrast or the dichotomy but I never seem to have anything like the same symptoms. I just roll with it whatever happens. What I do feel is the changing of energy systems, sometimes it flows gently and other times it feels like a stormy river with currents and eddies all over the place. But it all feels so natural. Whether that gives me an advantage in that I'm more in tune with what's going on I don't know. Sometimes I often wonder if people get caught up in the hype. I've seen some really bonkers posts about the Ascension/Wakening process where people just get too carried away.

Quote:
I have seen many references to those lines being written about Glastonbury, which is none too far from where I live.
I suppose you've done the energy bit around Glastonbury? By the way, the Scots and especially people from my neck of the woods were at the building of Stonehenge. They found the remains of certain species of plants and animals that were only found in the Aberdeenshire area. King Arthur was supposedly Scottish according to new research and the Isle of Avalon was really Skye.

Quote:
I’ve done a lot of reading, researching and work with my own chakras over the years. There are many satellite chakras in the system and one which is little written about; the Ananda Khanda which is masculine and turquoise in colour and sits opposite the green, feminite heart chakra. I only came to know about it due to having a great deal of pain from it after a psychic experience and then discovering that it plays a strong part in Aura Soma. When I first discovered the Turquoise Pomander and put that on that chakra, it was like fireworks going off. I also include the AK chakra now when I dowse.

Patrycia
OK, now it makes sense.

"Surely there is a window from heart to heart:
they are not separate and far from each other…..

….When love for God has been doubled in your heart,
there is no doubt that God has love for you."

~ Rumi

Interesting that you put the diagram at the end, which is where it all begins and began. I know what I mean.

Your symbols? The red one is the energetic, vibrant 'you' and the white one is Spirit/Higher Self/Monadic 'you'. I'm trying to keep this simple because it can get horribly complicated too quickly but at least some explanation would help. Not all of 'you' becomes incarnate into this dimension because it's just not possible - think of a rainbow with all its colours, and one colour is the vibrations of this existence. What is left 'up there' is open to beliefs but it can go by the name of Overself, Higher Self, Monad......

"Surely there is a window from heart to heart:
they are not separate and far from each other….."

One of your circles is 'your' heart and the other is your heart. Ascension is the process of bringing those two hearts closer, your circles represent the two hearts and your diagram is telling you a story. You still haven't quite connected with her, have you? You know she's there.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:02 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

Quote:
You're going to start "coming into your own" soon, whatever that means and no I'm not going to ask. You've been going through quite a shift and much of it is a new paradigm for you so there's going to be wobbles - but you won't fall down. You'll probably find that the healing energy is different too. And if it does blow your socks off you'll know you don't need them.

I’ve only instigated the healing energy a couple of times and it’s a lot more subtle than it used to be. Maybe because I’m used to it and know what it feels like, it doesn’t need to be so obvious. I have used crystals with it at the same time, in fact holding a crystal seems to trigger it. I’ve also had occasions where 528 hz music triggers it. I guess it will evolve at its own pace and in its own way. I have noticed that when I have a healing session, I often feel emotionally lifted afterwards. I do hope that at some time in the future, it gets to the point where it can heal me physically. That would be awesome and maybe, just maybe, it’s the reason why no other healing method has worked.

Quote:
Often it's simple common sense, really all you have to do is go back to when it all began and follow the trail from there, and you can say the same for a lot of the threads that run through our Lives. This happened which caused that which made that happen - the 'real' Karma in action, folks. What it does though is let you see things from a Life's Purpose perspective in that Life does have purpose and meaning after all. So now you're looking at it from that perspective, if it hadn't happened in the first place what else might you have succumbed to along the way?

More than what I’d said previously, I couldn’t guess; I suspect that information may well come out in the Life Review. It would be interesting to see what would have happened in life if I had not had that experience. I may well be able to answer that question myself towards the end of this life.

Quote:
To be honest I don't know how to go forwards with this part because it sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory even to me. If it's any consolation you're not the only one this has happened to, it seems there's a price to pay for what's going on. Did you know you had a Black Pearl inside you? It's an.... artefact from a Past Life, a reminder if you like. If you do find it, just break it and relax and that will release the energies. Just don't ask any questions about how it will affect you because it's individual, but it will be beneficial.

I’m puzzled. Are you saying you don’t believe me? But then you say I’m not the only one this has happened to?

Quote:
Back... must have been around 87 or so when I was sitting on my friend's settee, I was tired at the time and my mind was drifting. He had a light on in the middle of the ceiling and I was drawn to it. Suddenly I was in a place of pure light, and standing before me was a young man in a two-piece toga. There were shiny metal plates on his toga with no visible means of attachment. "We are the Golden Ones, we are here to teach you." I'll never forget the look on his face, there was a 'you have no idea what you're in for' smirk on his face. My head exploded and I found myself back on earth. Not long afterwards I was being downloaded into. Names, places, languages, sometimes signs... None of it made any sense, nobody around me knew what any of it was but it felt as though it was just being dumped in my head. I'd start feeling strange, then I'd go and sit down and write it all about. Then one day it just stopped dead, and that was as strange as it being there. Later on I got to the back of it but it did take a few years. It also sparked off a lot of stuff too.

So how does that experience differ from the one I described? (Apart from the physical harm).

Quote:
If the circles are apart it means there is no real relationship - you here, Spirit there, no-man's-land between. Overlapping means a coming together, closer relationship. Red can mean vibrant you or 'dead'/old you.

I believe the red circles are related to the root chakra, as I began receiving them whenever I thought about the problem with my left leg (the legs are of course governed by the root chakra). Also, the same thing has begun happening with blue and the throat chakra is one of the sites of the other trauma). I’m thinking that the white circle is a healing energy hence the merging of the two.

Quote:
I had it x-rayed a few years ago and they said there was wear and tear, but the lady who gave me the results wasn't in much of a mood and was very dismissive. Originally the doctor said they might send me for physio but that never appeared and being trusting of the doctors..... I think what I;m looking at here is a new hip, which isn't as bad an operation as it used to be. The downside is that I don't know if there's a threshold, as in it needs to be beyond a certain pint before they'll replace it. The other good news is that I might make it to retirement before I need a new one, so that will give me all the recuperation time I need. It's not all doom and gloom. It feels as though the bone is damaged in some way and I can't feel anything that shouldn't be there.

A friend of mine did mention some supplement that I can't remember the name of for the Life of me, but he was hailing it as some kind of miracle cure. I need to get may backside into gear though so what I will do is have a look at some of the things you're suggesting. EFT seems to be cropping up so that's a huge hint. I feel drawn to the essences though so I'm going to have to check them out. Thank you. The crazy thing is though that I'm comfortable with the discomfort.

There will be a threshold and this may well be down to individual GPs and health authorities. This is where my dad was let down as he had been going to the GP for years complaining about the pain and they used to say as long as you can walk (fill in the blank measurement) unaided, you’re not eligible. So they waited until he was late seventies/early eighties and of course he didn’t have the physical resilience to cope with the second op when it went wrong. If they’d operated in his mid sixties, he would have been physically stronger. The ideal scenario would be not to have one. And that’s going to be down to how much pain you are in, now and in the future, and if you feel you can live with it. It may well be that if you’re in very little discomfort and there are times when you forget about it, with energy medicine and the right supplements, lifestyle and exercises you could well put it off permanently. What do your guides have to say about this?

The supplement your friend recommended may have been a very popular one used for arthritis called Glucosamine. No harm in trying it if your arthritis is at the stage, which is sounds like it is, where it could respond to supplements. I’ve a friend who has arthritis and he advocates Devil’s Claw. Also you want to ensure you’re getting good omega oils but get a good quality one that has been filtered for heavy metals. You don’t want to begin taking all of these at once. I would go for the omega oils as that’s a good all rounder and you’ll benefit in other ways.

EFT is very effective. When I do it, I sometimes get a surge of energy in response to some of the statements I use, so I know I’ve hit the spot. It would be good to find a local practitioner who can show you how it works. I was shown by a practitioner. There’s a lot of Youtube vids etc and some people use slightly different tapping points. It can potentially be a bit confusing to see different people using different points. A good book which is by Gary Craig, founder of EFT is:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eft-Manual-...dp_ob_title_bk

There’s an introductory video on the link on the official EFT page.

https://www.emofree.com/new-to-eft.html

Do you have any emotions to the arthritis? You mentioned it was as a result of judo, maybe why you took it up in the first place, any strong emotions linked to that, so you may want to have a think and see if you can join the dots. Often when people say EFT doesn’t work, they’ve not got to the root issue.

To some extent it’s going to be trial and error to begin with, because you’re learning something new. But the more you do it, the more expert you’ll become and be able to address the issues. If you want some help in creating set up statements let me know.

The good thing about EFT is that once you’ve learned how to do it, you can apply it for almost anything.

I would take a slow approach to all of this. Don’t combine Flower Essences with EFT and supplements as you could overload your system. Maybe start with the EFT and omega oils, or flower essence and omega oils.

Quote:
As much as I hate to repeat myself the question remains for you, what you're trying to heal and what are the reasons yet remains the question. What many people don't think about is the 'bigger picture' and that - with great respect - is what you're missing. It's also where your overlapping circles come in as a visualisation.

I daresay the reasons are the same reasons as why you would like to have your hip healed.

I accept there is a bigger picture from a soul point of view, ie. I created that situation before I came down. If I am to realise / learn what that bigger picture is in this lifetime, beyond the learning of nutrition/supplements and how to better take care of myself, then perhaps it has yet to be revealed.

Quote:
Yes you are the same in so many ways but you are different in others, simply because of the context in which you exist right now. I have a group of people standing behind me who will testify that you're doing better than fine. Damn, I'm all tears and snot now.

Thank you, I do feel that I’m doing OK at the moment. My physical body is changing; I’ve put on a few pounds since I’ve stopped running, and eating more but that’s fine I’ve a very slight, light frame and it’s kinda of nice having some insulation.

Quote:
Sometimes I often wonder if people get caught up in the hype. I've seen some really bonkers posts about the Ascension/Wakening process where people just get too carried away.

Yes I can relate to that. I do wonder whether Ascension is what is happening to me, or whether I’m beginning to fall apart but it seems that everything I have / have had, you google it and it’s connected to Ascension, so I’m keeping an open mind. What I do know, from when this first kicked off, of all the weird and wonderful things that were happening, is that the physical discomfort is very real, enough to think you’re developing some dreaded lurgy but then after a few weeks/months it goes as quickly and mysteriously as it came. All I can do is keep a close eye on things and see how it all unfolds.

I’ve been watching a lot of Dolores Cannon videos, very interesting woman. I don’t disagree with anything she’s said so far, it just affirms what I already know. Interestingly, on a couple of occasions, she’s said that one of the main reasons why we’re here is to learn how to manipulate energy. But unfortunately, I haven’t found anything yet where she describes how to do this. I want to get her book The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth. There’s an excerpt from the book which piqued by curiosty:

................... “The first wave of these souls, in their late 40s to early 60s have had the most difficult time adjusting. They don’t like the violence and ugliness they find in this world and want to return “home” – even though they have no idea, consciously, where that might be. Emotions disturb and even paralyze them especially strong ones like anger and hate. They cannot handle being around people expressing them. These dramatically affect them, as though emotions are foreign to them. They are used to peace and love because that was what they experience where they came from. Even though these people seem to have a good life, loving family and a good job, many of them try to commit suicide. There seems to be no logical reason, yet they are so unhappy they don’t want to be here.”

And of course Matt’s new book has just arrived, in time for a few days’ holiday.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-...ords=matt+kahn

Quote:
I suppose you've done the energy bit around Glastonbury?

I’ve got up the Tor a few times. It’s an interesting place but I don’t recall sensing / picking up energy from the place. I was more aware of the energies of the other people there.

Quote:
Interesting that you put the diagram at the end, which is where it all begins and began. I know what I mean.

Purely technical reasons for that; you can only add a picture at a particular place in the post if you are inserting it from an online source. If you’re doing it from your own computer, it has to go at the end.

Quote:
One of your circles is 'your' heart and the other is your heart. Ascension is the process of bringing those two hearts closer, your circles represent the two hearts and your diagram is telling you a story. You still haven't quite connected with her, have you? You know she's there.

You’ve lost me there, unless you’re referring to my mother?

Patrycia
Old 10-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Morning Mr G,
A good morning to you Patrycia. It's the first day of two weeks hols. Hurrah!!

Quote:
I’ve only instigated the healing energy a couple of times and it’s a lot more subtle than it used to be. Maybe because I’m used to it and know what it feels like, it doesn’t need to be so obvious. I have used crystals with it at the same time, in fact holding a crystal seems to trigger it. I’ve also had occasions where 528 hz music triggers it. I guess it will evolve at its own pace and in its own way. I have noticed that when I have a healing session, I often feel emotionally lifted afterwards. I do hope that at some time in the future, it gets to the point where it can heal me physically. That would be awesome and maybe, just maybe, it’s the reason why no other healing method has worked.
One of the reasons why you felt the energies as stronger than you do now is because there would have been so much contrast 'back then'. Energy tends to 'rub off' on you as much as you become more used to it, either way it means that you are the energies are more in tune - the less you notice the less the contrast there is. Emotions are also energies in motion and lifted means higher frequencies.

Quote:
More than what I’d said previously, I couldn’t guess; I suspect that information may well come out in the Life Review. It would be interesting to see what would have happened in life if I had not had that experience. I may well be able to answer that question myself towards the end of this life.
Sometimes looking at things in a different way helps to put things into perspective - even if it's a stark contrast. I'll think 'OK, what if things had happened that way and not this?' If you had just accepted your fate instead of trying to heal yourself?

Quote:
I’m puzzled. Are you saying you don’t believe me? But then you say I’m not the only one this has happened to?
I;m saying that what I'm thinking sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, even though I know it's not there's still a feeling that it's bonkers. I believe you, really.

Quote:
So how does that experience differ from the one I described? (Apart from the physical harm).
Not so much at all, but it's another similarity.

Quote:
I believe the red circles are related to the root chakra, as I began receiving them whenever I thought about the problem with my left leg (the legs are of course governed by the root chakra). Also, the same thing has begun happening with blue and the throat chakra is one of the sites of the other trauma). I’m thinking that the white circle is a healing energy hence the merging of the two.
I was just throwing bones to see what you'd bite on, it's your vision so only your own interpretations count. It's been said that when you unlock the meaning of symbols you unlock the secrets of the Universe, because they are a form of communication. Feedback or confirmation perhaps?

Quote:
There will be a threshold and this may well be down to individual GPs and health authorities. This is where my dad was let down as he had been going to the GP for years complaining about the pain and they used to say as long as you can walk (fill in the blank measurement) unaided, you’re not eligible. So they waited until he was late seventies/early eighties and of course he didn’t have the physical resilience to cope with the second op when it went wrong. If they’d operated in his mid sixties, he would have been physically stronger. The ideal scenario would be not to have one. And that’s going to be down to how much pain you are in, now and in the future, and if you feel you can live with it. It may well be that if you’re in very little discomfort and there are times when you forget about it, with energy medicine and the right supplements, lifestyle and exercises you could well put it off permanently. What do your guides have to say about this?

The supplement your friend recommended may have been a very popular one used for arthritis called Glucosamine. No harm in trying it if your arthritis is at the stage, which is sounds like it is, where it could respond to supplements. I’ve a friend who has arthritis and he advocates Devil’s Claw. Also you want to ensure you’re getting good omega oils but get a good quality one that has been filtered for heavy metals. You don’t want to begin taking all of these at once. I would go for the omega oils as that’s a good all rounder and you’ll benefit in other ways.

EFT is very effective. When I do it, I sometimes get a surge of energy in response to some of the statements I use, so I know I’ve hit the spot. It would be good to find a local practitioner who can show you how it works. I was shown by a practitioner. There’s a lot of Youtube vids etc and some people use slightly different tapping points. It can potentially be a bit confusing to see different people using different points. A good book which is by Gary Craig, founder of EFT is:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eft-Manual-...dp_ob_title_bk

There’s an introductory video on the link on the official EFT page.

https://www.emofree.com/new-to-eft.html

Do you have any emotions to the arthritis? You mentioned it was as a result of judo, maybe why you took it up in the first place, any strong emotions linked to that, so you may want to have a think and see if you can join the dots. Often when people say EFT doesn’t work, they’ve not got to the root issue.

To some extent it’s going to be trial and error to begin with, because you’re learning something new. But the more you do it, the more expert you’ll become and be able to address the issues. If you want some help in creating set up statements let me know.

The good thing about EFT is that once you’ve learned how to do it, you can apply it for almost anything.

I would take a slow approach to all of this. Don’t combine Flower Essences with EFT and supplements as you could overload your system. Maybe start with the EFT and omega oils, or flower essence and omega oils.
A friend has just had a new hip put in and it was only because she was in so much pain, they only last for so long so I guess the NHS would rather get their money's worth. Just right now it's a nuisance but I do feel it sometimes, and there's also a clicking if I sit awkwardly. That's not as bad as it was for some reason. They didn't say much about it after the x-ray but I'm guessing there's physical damage as opposed to anything arthritic or similar.

I took up judo because at the time I was a very angry young man and I needed something to vent the anger out of me. That came from many years of physical and emotional abuse, and being used as a pawn in a complex family dynamic. Very long story. One night I was in a particularly angry mood and I picked a fight that I should have had the sense to avoid, and I ended up on the mat in a heap and in great pain. I should have had it x-rayed but my fear was that it would stop me fro getting into the RAF, at the time I was waiting for an entry date. I can't help but wonder if my anger had 'rubbed off' on the guy I picked the fight with, it felt like it.

What's on my mind about having a dodgy hip is the restrictions, because not being mobile enough means I have to be in a situation I really don't want to be in at work. It's not bad but to me it's Soul-destroying. I enjoy what I'm doing and I'm left alone to get on with it, if I have to change jobs then..... it's like being put in a mental cage and that for me is very hard to deal with. That's not good, fertile ground for any kind of healing right now and yes, only I can change that.

I'm already taking Omega oils and they do seem to be helping in a small way, and once I get my head around being a knackered and grumpy old git I'm going to give the EFT a serious try because I'm drawn to it for some reason. That'll be an adventure I think. Being rid of the discomfort is like getting rid of a friend that's given me so much insight.

I do appreciate your efforts here, so thank you. A kick up the backside was much needed.

Quote:
I daresay the reasons are the same reasons as why you would like to have your hip healed.

I accept there is a bigger picture from a soul point of view, ie. I created that situation before I came down. If I am to realise / learn what that bigger picture is in this lifetime, beyond the learning of nutrition/supplements and how to better take care of myself, then perhaps it has yet to be revealed.
To be honest I'm in two minds about healing my hip right now but that will pass.

Nikolai Tesla said "I have not failed a thousand times, I have learned of a thousand ways it can't be done."

So if I heal my hip, what then? What will I be healing, really? The dodgy hip reminds me that I am human after all with everything that brings and I can accept myself as being human, flawed, imperfect, not ideal...... That despite my flaws I've done some things in my Life that I'm going to allow myself to be proud of, because there are so many things that have happened for me not to be proud of myself. When there is nothing but perfection so many things come cheap.

Quote:
Thank you, I do feel that I’m doing OK at the moment. My physical body is changing; I’ve put on a few pounds since I’ve stopped running, and eating more but that’s fine I’ve a very slight, light frame and it’s kinda of nice having some insulation.
You're very welcome, and now you're getting the idea.

Quote:
Yes I can relate to that. I do wonder whether Ascension is what is happening to me, or whether I’m beginning to fall apart but it seems that everything I have / have had, you google it and it’s connected to Ascension, so I’m keeping an open mind. What I do know, from when this first kicked off, of all the weird and wonderful things that were happening, is that the physical discomfort is very real, enough to think you’re developing some dreaded lurgy but then after a few weeks/months it goes as quickly and mysteriously as it came. All I can do is keep a close eye on things and see how it all unfolds.

I’ve been watching a lot of Dolores Cannon videos, very interesting woman. I don’t disagree with anything she’s said so far, it just affirms what I already know. Interestingly, on a couple of occasions, she’s said that one of the main reasons why we’re here is to learn how to manipulate energy. But unfortunately, I haven’t found anything yet where she describes how to do this. I want to get her book The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth. There’s an excerpt from the book which piqued by curiosty:

................... “The first wave of these souls, in their late 40s to early 60s have had the most difficult time adjusting. They don’t like the violence and ugliness they find in this world and want to return “home” – even though they have no idea, consciously, where that might be. Emotions disturb and even paralyze them especially strong ones like anger and hate. They cannot handle being around people expressing them. These dramatically affect them, as though emotions are foreign to them. They are used to peace and love because that was what they experience where they came from. Even though these people seem to have a good life, loving family and a good job, many of them try to commit suicide. There seems to be no logical reason, yet they are so unhappy they don’t want to be here.”

And of course Matt’s new book has just arrived, in time for a few days’ holiday.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-...ords=matt+kahn
Falling apart is an integral part of Ascension once you start thinking about what it is that's falling apart. Mostly it's outmoded beliefs and paradigms, the shell or suit of armour we've wrapped ourselves in to keep us safe and warm - or just to get us through Life. It's not that you have a physical discomfort it's how you deal with it that counts and what it's telling you. Integrating pain and mental health issues can be quite challenging so what happens when those present themselves? It's only in those kinds of spaces where Ascension really occurs. Ascension is about vibration and vibration is about being.

I must admit I haven't seen much of Dolores Cannon, to be honest sometimes I'm not sure what to make of her. I remember her talking about the shift into the fifth dimension and to be honest I just thought she'd jumped on the bandwagon with that one. Other times though she seemed to be down-to-earth and sometimes trying to justify herself to the audience as though she needed to reinforce something to herself. Is this 'New Earth' just New Age on steroids? What you've quoted from the book has been happening for centuries.

I'm officially on hols, feels god don't it? We're off top spend time in the Cairngorms National Park and I'll be off quad-biking. Mud and water flying off the wheels, power-drifting through bends with my backside hanging over the edge of the bike. Yeehaa! Oh, and lots of scenery and wide open spaces. Doesn't get any more Spiritual, sorry Matt but you're a close second there matey.

Quote:
I’ve got up the Tor a few times. It’s an interesting place but I don’t recall sensing / picking up energy from the place. I was more aware of the energies of the other people there.
There's a megalithic circle near us called Aikey Brae, Back in the day it was a meeting place for the farming community and there was a huge fair there for years. It was one of my father's favourite places/events. Depending on the time of year I don't get many feelings from the place but the Solstice does it every time. Last year I had an interesting experience with three people who had unwittingly tapped into the energies and I was getting a bit of a lightshow. That was way cool.

Quote:
Purely technical reasons for that; you can only add a picture at a particular place in the post if you are inserting it from an online source. If you’re doing it from your own computer, it has to go at the end.
It just triggered something in my head is what I meant. I'm aware that often my thought processes are convoluted at best. Just seeing it there brought me back to the beginning.

Quote:
You’ve lost me there, unless you’re referring to my mother?
I'm referring to 'you' yourself, your Self. I get the feeling she's waiting for you and I guess you'll have a better understanding of what that means than I will.

Patrycia[/quote]
Old 17-06-2018, 08:16 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

Quote:
One of the reasons why you felt the energies as stronger than you do now is because there would have been so much contrast 'back then'. Energy tends to 'rub off' on you as much as you become more used to it, either way it means that you are the energies are more in tune - the less you notice the less the contrast there is. Emotions are also energies in motion and lifted means higher frequencies.

Interestingly, I’ve been combining crystals with the healing energy because I’ve had direct messages from my pendulum to do so, and it does add another dimension. Also, I sometimes receive one of my existing crystals into my third eye and I check with my pendulum to use that one. I’ve been seeing a large clear quarts point of late, and I don’t have one of those although have always wanted one, so went to Glastonbury on Saturday to get one. The place I went into, the shopkeeper offered that I sit down with one I was drawn to and as soon as I did so, my feet and hands started getting warm so I knew that was the one.

Quote:
Sometimes looking at things in a different way helps to put things into perspective - even if it's a stark contrast. I'll think 'OK, what if things had happened that way and not this?' If you had just accepted your fate instead of trying to heal yourself?

If I had simply accepted my fate I wouldn’t have been motivated to learn about supplements and nutrition and there would be some people who I’ve helped, still walking around with some fairly unpleasant ailments!

Quote:
I;m saying that what I'm thinking sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, even though I know it's not there's still a feeling that it's bonkers. I believe you, really.

OK, so what are you thinking?

Quote:
Not so much at all, but it's another similarity.

Ah yes, so it is! Pleased that you were unharmed!

Quote:
I took up judo because at the time I was a very angry young man and I needed something to vent the anger out of me. That came from many years of physical and emotional abuse, and being used as a pawn in a complex family dynamic. Very long story. One night I was in a particularly angry mood and I picked a fight that I should have had the sense to avoid, and I ended up on the mat in a heap and in great pain. I should have had it x-rayed but my fear was that it would stop me fro getting into the RAF, at the time I was waiting for an entry date. I can't help but wonder if my anger had 'rubbed off' on the guy I picked the fight with, it felt like it.

Well, there’s plenty there to work with. The bits in bold are the things that jump out. Once you understand how EFT works, you can use those experiences to create ‘set up’ statements. I would work on the first sentence in bold as that occurred first. I know you’ve done quite a bit of work on that yourself, so it may be you need to focus on the second experience. It would also be worth learning the Gamut Procedure which is very similar to EMDR and makes the EFT more effective still. I usually reserve the Gamut Procedure for anything especially deep or traumatic.

Quote:
What's on my mind about having a dodgy hip is the restrictions, because not being mobile enough means I have to be in a situation I really don't want to be in at work. It's not bad but to me it's Soul-destroying. I enjoy what I'm doing and I'm left alone to get on with it, if I have to change jobs then..... it's like being put in a mental cage and that for me is very hard to deal with. That's not good, fertile ground for any kind of healing right now and yes, only I can change that.

OK, so that’s a bit more tricky. I do understand what you’re saying about soul destroying jobs. Didn’t you say that you’ve only a few more years to go until retirement at which point you could review whether that’s the right time? Unless of course you’re planning to work past retirement age?

Quote:
I'm already taking Omega oils and they do seem to be helping in a small way, and once I get my head around being a knackered and grumpy old git I'm going to give the EFT a serious try because I'm drawn to it for some reason. That'll be an adventure I think. Being rid of the discomfort is like getting rid of a friend that's given me so much insight.

Omega oils are good. The other supplement you may want to investigate is turmeric as that is both a painkiller and anti-inflammatory. But if you do go down that front, make sure you take it with black pepper and a spoonful of coconut oil as it’s difficult for the body to absorb the turmeric on its own.

Quote:
I do appreciate your efforts here, so thank you. A kick up the backside was much needed.

No worries, glad to help.

Quote:
To be honest I'm in two minds about healing my hip right now but that will pass.

I'd leave it then for the moment, and wait until the time is right.

Quote:
So if I heal my hip, what then? What will I be healing, really? The dodgy hip reminds me that I am human after all with everything that brings and I can accept myself as being human, flawed, imperfect, not ideal...... That despite my flaws I've done some things in my Life that I'm going to allow myself to be proud of, because there are so many things that have happened for me not to be proud of myself. When there is nothing but perfection so many things come cheap.

Mmmm, wish I could think more like that.

Quote:
You're very welcome, and now you're getting the idea.

Yes, I‘m quite pleased with the way I seem to have let the running go and easing into the new more ‘insulated’ me. I trusting in my body, that it’s doing what it needs to do, whatever that is. I do hope though that at some point in the future, the enthusiasm and desire to do some sort of exercise comes back. Maybe something new, I do periodically look at rowing machines, elliptical trainers etc. I did watch a Qi Gong DVD the other day and may like to try that at some point, it all looks very graceful and a far cry from pounding the ground!

Quote:
I must admit I haven't seen much of Dolores Cannon, to be honest sometimes I'm not sure what to make of her. I remember her talking about the shift into the fifth dimension and to be honest I just thought she'd jumped on the bandwagon with that one. Other times though she seemed to be down-to-earth and sometimes trying to justify herself to the audience as though she needed to reinforce something to herself. Is this 'New Earth' just New Age on steroids? What you've quoted from the book has been happening for centuries.

I don’t believe she’s jumping on the bandwagon as she created her past life regression technique herself back in the 60s when hardly any of the information she was receiving through her clients was around. But interestingly, my pendulum is saying there’s nothing for me to learn here and steering back to Matt.

I’ve finished watching all his videos now and have started reading his book. I would like at some point to re-watch certain videos and try to really implement it.

Do you recall you said there was a way of downloading youtube vids to the computer. I can’t seem to find a way of doing this without downloading any software. The putting an ‘s’ before the URL doesn’t seem to take me where it should.

Quote:
There's a megalithic circle near us called Aikey Brae, Back in the day it was a meeting place for the farming community and there was a huge fair there for years. It was one of my father's favourite places/events. Depending on the time of year I don't get many feelings from the place but the Solstice does it every time. Last year I had an interesting experience with three people who had unwittingly tapped into the energies and I was getting a bit of a lightshow. That was way cool.

That does sound good! In the past and for a great many years, I would go off to spend several holidays a year with my parents. My mum and I were/are so close, shared the same sensitivity / humour, we’d go off to the spiritualist church and have other adventures. Those memories have been on my mind the last few days quite heavily, tinged with sadness. My relationship with my mum will start again once she’s passed over. She is between the two worlds really as she has gone down the dementia path, caused by a major head trauma. But she has come through to me in a couple of medium readings which is quite amazing really.

Talking of amazing experiences, the other night I had a dream I was in a car park trying to find a place to park. I came across what looked to be like a blockage in the roads in the car park but then I saw that it was not a blockage but a mirror and I was able to drive through.

So, just of late I have not been remembering my dreams unless it stands out so I noted it in my journal.

Every morning, I draw three oracle cards from three different decks. The third card from my newly acquired Energy Oracle was the Magician and the Mirror - reversed. I immediately connected with the dream and read the following explanation:

“The magician and the mirror reversed is warning you that you may be missing a great opportunity. The time is right but you're not taking advantage of the creative energy of this cycle. You do have the power to transform things for yourself to create something new with a home,business, family or life direction. You may be resistant to or even disbelieving of the unlimited power you possess but it's time to wake up. The misinformation and perceived limitations that linger from the past can no longer sustain you. Your life is the mirror that reflects your inner energy yet you have the ability to change what you see. You must fully open up to the complete truth of your eternal Wisdom, Talents and abilities and take the risk of believing in yourself. Now is the time to dig deep. Find the confidence and courage within to make the most of this opportune cycle. You have all the resources you need as the unlimited force of the universe is at your disposal. It's waiting for you to recognise and ignite the Phenomenal powers that are eternally yours.”

And then when I got home, I was mowing the lawn listening to Stars / Simply Red and one of the songs that came on was ‘Look in the Mirror’! Spirit do sometimes like to drive the point home!

Patrycia
Old 17-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Morning Mr G,
Morning Patrycia

I'm nursing my butt still, having a skinny one isn't much help when it's atop a bucking quad bike that's had far too many fat ones on it and flattened all the padding. Still, Henry didn't stop me even with all the rain and wind he brought with him, it just made everything more of a challenge, the troughs deeper and made it easier to powerdrift through the bends.

Quote:
Interestingly, I’ve been combining crystals with the healing energy because I’ve had direct messages from my pendulum to do so, and it does add another dimension. Also, I sometimes receive one of my existing crystals into my third eye and I check with my pendulum to use that one. I’ve been seeing a large clear quarts point of late, and I don’t have one of those although have always wanted one, so went to Glastonbury on Saturday to get one. The place I went into, the shopkeeper offered that I sit down with one I was drawn to and as soon as I did so, my feet and hands started getting warm so I knew that was the one.
Crystals are useful for focussing and amplifying the energies, and they're often an extension of ourselves - not only in the energy department but in the atomic structure as well, since both are carbon-based. It's even more interesting when you and your crystals are in tune. I believe that things happen for a reason and your need to go get that particular crystal isn't so much of a random event. It would be interesting to see where that leads.

Quote:
If I had simply accepted my fate I wouldn’t have been motivated to learn about supplements and nutrition and there would be some people who I’ve helped, still walking around with some fairly unpleasant ailments!
Exactly, and those are the realisations.

Quote:
OK, so what are you thinking?
You are what I would call Elder Race, beings that come from a time before time - prior to the Big Bang. Specifically you are one of a group of twelve plus one - not thirteen, the twelve plus one is a 'magical' number. You are the second-to-last that is to be 'found', I've connected with all the rest but one in this Lifetime in one way or another and there is one yet to come - but they're not far away. You have something inside you and you know it's there, you just haven't connected with it as yet. Our group always felt as though something wasn't quite right, there was something that we couldn't quite put our collective finger on but we knew it was there just the same. That's why - in part at least - there are 'establishments' that you rebel against because it's in your very nature. For instance, your dislike of Christianity or the dislike for the established meanings of symbols. There are things that you feel you need to 'fix', things that aren't quite right and you don't know where that comes from.

Your parents in this Life were your parents in 'that' Life, that's because the circle is being closed. It ends where it begins, it begins where it ends. So to answer your question, within a Soul Group sometimes the 'roles' change depending on what's needed for that particular incarnation. For this Lifetime the circle needs to be closed, it has to end where it began and our parents -yours and mine - need to 'prepare for our coming'.

One of your Guides is not your Guide, but don't get paranoid. One of your Guides has taken on the role because they need to be close to you, to keep the connection as strong as possible. Your mindset is sometimes a little too literal, which is why you've been getting symbols - not just the Soma bottles but the numbers too. By the way the Viking is on our side.

Quote:
Ah yes, so it is! Pleased that you were unharmed!
Thank you, me too.

Quote:
Well, there’s plenty there to work with. The bits in bold are the things that jump out. Once you understand how EFT works, you can use those experiences to create ‘set up’ statements. I would work on the first sentence in bold as that occurred first. I know you’ve done quite a bit of work on that yourself, so it may be you need to focus on the second experience. It would also be worth learning the Gamut Procedure which is very similar to EMDR and makes the EFT more effective still. I usually reserve the Gamut Procedure for anything especially deep or traumatic.
The really strange thing is that I'm OK with it all - all of it. It is deep because I've integrated all of it as part of myself because it's what has brought me here, and I'm not at odds with any of it. It began before I was born and here I am today as I am, and because of the thread of my Life some pretty amazing things have happened - and we could all say that if we sat down and really looked. There are no regrets, there is purpose and there are reasons and sometimes the pain is a reminder of that.

Picking a fight that I couldn't hope to win taught me a lot too, believe it or not. It reminded me that I was the only thing that I couldn't run away from and that I shouldn't let my ego go on the rampage unchecked. I got cocky and got slapped down and that stayed with me to this day. For all practical purposes it kept me in my place but I can understand how that was quite the 'lesson'. I've forgiven the people involved and myself, and if it was all decided while I was in Spirit (Karmic Obligations/Life Purpose) I've forgiven me and 'him' too.

Unconditional Love for yourself perhaps happens best when there are conditions to overcome.

Quote:
OK, so that’s a bit more tricky. I do understand what you’re saying about soul destroying jobs. Didn’t you say that you’ve only a few more years to go until retirement at which point you could review whether that’s the right time? Unless of course you’re planning to work past retirement age?
I wasn't planning to work beyond retirement age but then I'm not planning to sit on my backside all day neither. The conundrum that seems to come up is between EFT/healing and letting it go to the stage where I can have an operation to fix it once and for all, because my self-healing may just be delaying what could lead to a permanent fix.

Quote:
Omega oils are good. The other supplement you may want to investigate is turmeric as that is both a painkiller and anti-inflammatory. But if you do go down that front, make sure you take it with black pepper and a spoonful of coconut oil as it’s difficult for the body to absorb the turmeric on its own.
There's a friend of mine that has a trendy tea shop in Ireland, well she calls then infusions. If I remember rightly she had a recipe for a turmeric infusion, maybe that would be worth a try as the infusion might help the digestion. And it would be cooler than a spoonful of medicine.

Quote:
No worries, glad to help.
I don't know if it's psychological or what's going on but this is a special time of year for me because of the up-coming Solstice. Our anniversary is on the 14th and we usually go quad-biking, but Mrs G can't ride because of her neck. It blows the cobwebs out of my head and I always feel recharged somehow and this year is no different. This should be an interesting Solstice because already the energies are on the rampage.

Quote:
I'd leave it then for the moment, and wait until the time is right.
I doubt it's going to work when I'm not in the right frame of mind.

Quote:
Mmmm, wish I could think more like that.
The only thing that's stopping you is you, as in -

Quote:
So take the next step.

Quote:
Yes, I‘m quite pleased with the way I seem to have let the running go and easing into the new more ‘insulated’ me. I trusting in my body, that it’s doing what it needs to do, whatever that is. I do hope though that at some point in the future, the enthusiasm and desire to do some sort of exercise comes back. Maybe something new, I do periodically look at rowing machines, elliptical trainers etc. I did watch a Qi Gong DVD the other day and may like to try that at some point, it all looks very graceful and a far cry from pounding the ground!
That reminds me, I have a Tai Chi video that I downloaded and never got around to looking at. It's the graceful movements for me too and it's based on energies. It feels right somehow.

Quote:
I don’t believe she’s jumping on the bandwagon as she created her past life regression technique herself back in the 60s when hardly any of the information she was receiving through her clients was around. But interestingly, my pendulum is saying there’s nothing for me to learn here and steering back to Matt.

I’ve finished watching all his videos now and have started reading his book. I would like at some point to re-watch certain videos and try to really implement it.

Do you recall you said there was a way of downloading youtube vids to the computer. I can’t seem to find a way of doing this without downloading any software. The putting an ‘s’ before the URL doesn’t seem to take me where it should.
Back in the day, yes she was a forerunner and very much in the frontier of that kind of stuff, but things have changed so much since the 60s. The 60s was very much a renaissance of Spirituality and people were just letting loose, they wanted to rid themselves of the establishment. Nowadays it's very different because society has changed and today we have Generation Snowflake and the Millennials whereas the hippies were out-and-out rebels.

You did know Matt was 'one of us'?

I use Firefox browser, have done since the early days when it first came out during the 'browser wars' because it was my way of being rebellious. Anyway, what I like about it is that it has themes and extensions which have been developed by people who just like developing. One of the extensions I use is for downloading YouTubes, and it's quite easy to do. Firefox is free and most of the extensions are too, although often there are nags to get you to buy the professional versions. If you don't like downloading software then that might not be an option because you'll have to download Firefox first. Another option is to sign on with keepvid.com, although I haven't actually tried it so.....

Quote:
That does sound good! In the past and for a great many years, I would go off to spend several holidays a year with my parents. My mum and I were/are so close, shared the same sensitivity / humour, we’d go off to the spiritualist church and have other adventures. Those memories have been on my mind the last few days quite heavily, tinged with sadness. My relationship with my mum will start again once she’s passed over. She is between the two worlds really as she has gone down the dementia path, caused by a major head trauma. But she has come through to me in a couple of medium readings which is quite amazing really.

Talking of amazing experiences, the other night I had a dream I was in a car park trying to find a place to park. I came across what looked to be like a blockage in the roads in the car park but then I saw that it was not a blockage but a mirror and I was able to drive through.

So, just of late I have not been remembering my dreams unless it stands out so I noted it in my journal.

Every morning, I draw three oracle cards from three different decks. The third card from my newly acquired Energy Oracle was the Magician and the Mirror - reversed. I immediately connected with the dream and read the following explanation:

“The magician and the mirror reversed is warning you that you may be missing a great opportunity. The time is right but you're not taking advantage of the creative energy of this cycle. You do have the power to transform things for yourself to create something new with a home,business, family or life direction. You may be resistant to or even disbelieving of the unlimited power you possess but it's time to wake up. The misinformation and perceived limitations that linger from the past can no longer sustain you. Your life is the mirror that reflects your inner energy yet you have the ability to change what you see. You must fully open up to the complete truth of your eternal Wisdom, Talents and abilities and take the risk of believing in yourself. Now is the time to dig deep. Find the confidence and courage within to make the most of this opportune cycle. You have all the resources you need as the unlimited force of the universe is at your disposal. It's waiting for you to recognise and ignite the Phenomenal powers that are eternally yours.”

And then when I got home, I was mowing the lawn listening to Stars / Simply Red and one of the songs that came on was ‘Look in the Mirror’! Spirit do sometimes like to drive the point home!

Patrycia
My mother inherited her Spirituality from my grandmother, and I inherited mine from her. There were no Spiritualist churches or anything close to that here in those days, there aren't any anywhere close even today so we both had to fly by the seat of our pants. She's clairvoyant, although the ability scares her and she's very narrow in her acceptance of it. For her it's more of an extended family thing. She's just been diagnosed as having dementia, and for a long time I've suspected something 'wasn't right' with her. She's come through to me too, not so much her herself but more of a Spiritual counterpart if you like.

I don't know what's going on but everything feels different to how it felt this time last year, whether it's actually the case or whether it's me and my perceptions I don't know. There's a feeling of agitation but it's not because there's something wrong, it's because the energies are so very different. I don't feel fear or any kind of afraid, just... not even uncertain.

The Universe is a reflection of you and not the other way around, and if you want the Universe to smile you have to smile first, then the Universe has no option but to smile back at you.

But then; As Above, So Below.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Guide
Good Morning Mr G on this fabulous day,

Quote:
I'm nursing my butt still, having a skinny one isn't much help when it's atop a bucking quad bike that's had far too many fat ones on it and flattened all the padding. Still, Henry didn't stop me even with all the rain and wind he brought with him, it just made everything more of a challenge, the troughs deeper and made it easier to powerdrift through the bends.

Ha! I’m with you on that one. I was heavily into cycling about 20 years ago, had a neat racing bike and used to do about 30 miles on a Saturday morning but I used to find it a tad uncomfortable no matter how many saddles I tried. Not having that discomfort was one of the good things about running.

Since I’ve stopped running, my body feels like it seizing up. The tightness in my left calf is on the mend as I’ve found some stretching exercises that are working a treat. But my mid – back muscles are at times agony. So I’ve decided to go and see a sports injury clinic and see if they can help. I like the fact that the clinic isn’t a spiritual intervention, and who knows if he sorts my back out, I might ask if he can help with the left leg situation.

My energy levels are gradually getting better. I think, only think at this point, that I’ve traced it down to a particular vitamin deficiency. Easily remedied you’d think but I’ve a very sensitive constitution and it’s finding something that works for me. A lot of vitamins and sublinguals come with artificial sweeteners, additives, bulking agents and I don’t want to put any of this **** into my body. You have to be so careful when choosing supplements for the above reasons plus some vitamins can be the synthetic version, or a version that your body needs to convert. Fortunately, I’m pretty good at knowing what to look for and a few brands that I rely on.

I’ve been walking about two miles a day, plus have introduced some light pilates, and new to me, a bit of weight lifting. I’ve been working on strengthening my left leg to see if that gets me anywhere.

I have to say, I’m sitting here, typing this up listening to my ‘running play list’ and appreciating the songs for what they are, along with the memories. I’m going to see where this sports injury clinic takes me. And if you’ve not guessed, I Have Not giving up on getting back to running. I know I’ve got a long way to go to get my body back into a good place to start. But I have started years ago, after the trauma, literally starting with running for one minute and gradually increasing. So I know I can do it. But I also accept that if the time has come to move on, and find something different, then so be it. I’ve already started a little with the weight lifting and that can be expanded upon. I have seen various articles saying that as you get older, it’s more important to have good core strength and muscular strength than cardiovascular, so we see

Quote:
Crystals are useful for focussing and amplifying the energies, and they're often an extension of ourselves - not only in the energy department but in the atomic structure as well, since both are carbon-based. It's even more interesting when you and your crystals are in tune. I believe that things happen for a reason and your need to go get that particular crystal isn't so much of a random event. It would be interesting to see where that leads.

Yes, I agree it wasn’t random, particularly given that I’d gone round the whole town not finding anything and thought I’ll just go back to the first shop I tried just in case I’d missed something and sure enough, I had missed something!

On Sunday last when I used it with the healing energy, I kept seeing the colour turquoise and could see a turquoise heart in it. Also I’ve noticed a few times that I see the crystal in my third eye and then I see it fill with colour, all very curious.

I does I feel need some serious cleansing; you never know what the journeys are of crystals, what people, energies it’s come into contact with, and then being close inside a glass cabinet for who knows how long. I’ve done the usual of cleaning in salt water etc but I’ve placed it in the sunlight for days with a couple of rose quartz crystals nearby.

Quote:
You are what I would call Elder Race, beings that come from a time before time - prior to the Big Bang. Specifically you are one of a group of twelve plus one - not thirteen, the twelve plus one is a 'magical' number. You are the second-to-last that is to be 'found', I've connected with all the rest but one in this Lifetime in one way or another and there is one yet to come - but they're not far away. You have something inside you and you know it's there, you just haven't connected with it as yet. Our group always felt as though something wasn't quite right, there was something that we couldn't quite put our collective finger on but we knew it was there just the same. That's why - in part at least - there are 'establishments' that you rebel against because it's in your very nature. For instance, your dislike of Christianity or the dislike for the established meanings of symbols. There are things that you feel you need to 'fix', things that aren't quite right and you don't know where that comes from.

So, curious: at what point did you suspect that I was or could be one of the group?

I’ve always felt that there is something within, but I don’t know what, I don’t have a feeling of what it is, maybe something to do with the healing energy. It’s one of the reasons that over the years I’ve used crystals, runes, dowsing, tuning forks, singing bowls, guided meditations, looked into all sorts of things such as shamanism, Buddhism, the list goes on; kind of hoping that something will fall into place but nothing has.

Yes, I’ve always had a problem with authority particularly if someone tells me I can’t do something, or you have to do it that way. I will find that my natural way of doing it will be different than all the rest or I’ll go all out to find my way of doing it sometimes just for the sheer joy of doing it my way and not yours! Many a ‘telling off’ at school.

A medium once told me I was persecuted in a past life by religious establishment; that’s why I can’t abide it, plus the fact that it is a human creation meant to control the masses, so it loses on both sides!

Things that I need to fix and that begins with my physical body.

Quote:
Your parents in this Life were your parents in 'that' Life, that's because the circle is being closed. It ends where it begins, it begins where it ends. So to answer your question, within a Soul Group sometimes the 'roles' change depending on what's needed for that particular incarnation. For this Lifetime the circle needs to be closed, it has to end where it began and our parents -yours and mine - need to 'prepare for our coming'.

Yes, I'm aware of that.

Quote:
One of your Guides is not your Guide, but don't get paranoid. One of your Guides has taken on the role because they need to be close to you, to keep the connection as strong as possible. Your mindset is sometimes a little too literal, which is why you've been getting symbols - not just the Soma bottles but the numbers too. By the way the Viking is on our side.

The medium I saw in January told me, that I have a very strong mind and that even as a small child if I didn’t want to do something, I just wouldn’t do it! Fortunately, my parents handled that very well and would never force me to do something. He said that I like to receive information in a certain way. I wasn’t aware of that but that ties in with what you’re saying.

Viking?

Quote:
There's a friend of mine that has a trendy tea shop in Ireland, well she calls then infusions. If I remember rightly she had a recipe for a turmeric infusion, maybe that would be worth a try as the infusion might help the digestion. And it would be cooler than a spoonful of medicine.

I found out the other day you can also get something called a turmeric latte!

Quote:
You did know Matt was 'one of us'?

What makes you say that?

Quote:
I use Firefox browser, have done since the early days when it first came out during the 'browser wars' because it was my way of being rebellious. Anyway, what I like about it is that it has themes and extensions which have been developed by people who just like developing. One of the extensions I use is for downloading YouTubes, and it's quite easy to do. Firefox is free and most of the extensions are too, although often there are nags to get you to buy the professional versions. If you don't like downloading software then that might not be an option because you'll have to download Firefox first. Another option is to sign on with keepvid.com, although I haven't actually tried it so.....

I don’t mind downloading Firefox as that’s a genuine browser. I already have Chrome but I see that Firefox has extensions for youtube vids. So I’ll keep that in mind, in case I need it.

Quote:

My mother inherited her Spirituality from my grandmother, and I inherited mine from her
. There were no Spiritualist churches or anything close to that here in those days, there aren't any anywhere close even today so we both had to fly by the seat of our pants. She's clairvoyant, although the ability scares her and she's very narrow in her acceptance of it. For her it's more of an extended family thing.

Oh, here we go! Same for me, my mother is a spiritualist and her mother, my Nan, also. The place where we lived fortunately had a small spiritualist church and I know my mum and Nan used to go there a lot. I have a memory of when I was about 11, these rather stern looking men would come round to our house and they would go into my Nan’s lounge and I would here these deep voices talking. Years later, I found out they were mediums who would come and see her regularly.

When I started to see mediums myself, my mum used to go with me and one of them said that when he opened the door to us, the three of us were standing there; me, mum and Nan (who would have been in spirit).

Quote:
She's just been diagnosed as having dementia, and for a long time I've suspected something 'wasn't right' with her. She's come through to me too, not so much her herself but more of a Spiritual counterpart if you like.

More synchronicity!

Patrycia
Old 24-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good Morning Mr G on this fabulous day,
Good morning Patrycia

The sun shines on the righteous.

Quote:
Ha! I’m with you on that one. I was heavily into cycling about 20 years ago, had a neat racing bike and used to do about 30 miles on a Saturday morning but I used to find it a tad uncomfortable no matter how many saddles I tried. Not having that discomfort was one of the good things about running.

Since I’ve stopped running, my body feels like it seizing up. The tightness in my left calf is on the mend as I’ve found some stretching exercises that are working a treat. But my mid – back muscles are at times agony. So I’ve decided to go and see a sports injury clinic and see if they can help. I like the fact that the clinic isn’t a spiritual intervention, and who knows if he sorts my back out, I might ask if he can help with the left leg situation.

My energy levels are gradually getting better. I think, only think at this point, that I’ve traced it down to a particular vitamin deficiency. Easily remedied you’d think but I’ve a very sensitive constitution and it’s finding something that works for me. A lot of vitamins and sublinguals come with artificial sweeteners, additives, bulking agents and I don’t want to put any of this **** into my body. You have to be so careful when choosing supplements for the above reasons plus some vitamins can be the synthetic version, or a version that your body needs to convert. Fortunately, I’m pretty good at knowing what to look for and a few brands that I rely on.

I’ve been walking about two miles a day, plus have introduced some light pilates, and new to me, a bit of weight lifting. I’ve been working on strengthening my left leg to see if that gets me anywhere.

I have to say, I’m sitting here, typing this up listening to my ‘running play list’ and appreciating the songs for what they are, along with the memories. I’m going to see where this sports injury clinic takes me. And if you’ve not guessed, I Have Not giving up on getting back to running. I know I’ve got a long way to go to get my body back into a good place to start. But I have started years ago, after the trauma, literally starting with running for one minute and gradually increasing. So I know I can do it. But I also accept that if the time has come to move on, and find something different, then so be it. I’ve already started a little with the weight lifting and that can be expanded upon. I have seen various articles saying that as you get older, it’s more important to have good core strength and muscular strength than cardiovascular, so we see
I bought a brand new Raleigh Palm Beach with my paperboy wages and that was a taste of freedom and adventure, I was never off the damned thing. One of my favourite runs took me into the country roads where the traffic was slower and Life itself seemed to have that kind if laid back pace, so I felt safer. There was up hill and down dale, the feeling of leaving it all behind and it disappearing into the distance. It was always the Journey and experience. Today I sit in my Jag and do the same Journey... well not so much.

Strangely enough I've been getting cramps in my left calf, even to having to jump out of bed in real pain. I spend all day every day on my feet so sitting on my backside is also part of the holidays for me and that really brings it on. Mind you, with all that walking I have a bum to die for. I'm also getting pains in about the same region in my back, no doubt some of that comes from years ago when I was working in a factory and some from sitting in a truck all day long. It doesn't help if I sit on my backside too long slouching, so just being a little more careful of posture does the trick for me. My mother also had a lot of back problems so I wonder if it's genetic or the Lives we've led - or some of both.

I'm feeling some really strange energetic undercurrents of late and I don't know what's going on, I was planning on going to the megalithic site at Aikey Brae but all my senses were screaming at me not to. Weird I know but that's how I felt. I feel somewhere between 'old me' and a 'new me' if that makes sense. Energetically we make quantum leaps in energy states. there is no gradual process of going from this level to that level. What I feel right now is that I'm neither here nor there, the level has changed energetically but the effects have yet to manifest themselves. This is the third density after all. The weird thing is that there feels as though there's a lot more integration going on, and things that I'd forgotten seem to be part of my 'regular' consciousness. Like saying that the effects have yet to manifest themselves, those are words that were given to me years ago and I'd forgotten them, then slap-bang into my consciousness I remember who said them, when and what I was going through.

It's going to come across as condescending but it's not meant to be that way, it's just my perception. You saying that you accept that if the time has come to move on seems to be something of a milestone for you. There's a kind of 'sigh of relief' feeling to it somehow, and it is acceptance rather than surrender.

My core strength is on the floor right now. I went to the doctor over a year ago and the upshot was that I know I don't have prostate cancer - which is good but still no answer or fix. Mrs G and I have been discussing retirement finances and options and have decided to find some local advice before going any further. That in itself is a galactic change of paradigm for someone who has spent his Life flying by the seat of his pants. It's kind of the same with my health, I have just over ten years of a clean attendance record but I'd blow it all away to get ready for retirement.

Quote:
Yes, I agree it wasn’t random, particularly given that I’d gone round the whole town not finding anything and thought I’ll just go back to the first shop I tried just in case I’d missed something and sure enough, I had missed something!

On Sunday last when I used it with the healing energy, I kept seeing the colour turquoise and could see a turquoise heart in it. Also I’ve noticed a few times that I see the crystal in my third eye and then I see it fill with colour, all very curious.

I does I feel need some serious cleansing; you never know what the journeys are of crystals, what people, energies it’s come into contact with, and then being close inside a glass cabinet for who knows how long. I’ve done the usual of cleaning in salt water etc but I’ve placed it in the sunlight for days with a couple of rose quartz crystals nearby.
Just as I read this I had the urge to check out the grey quartz pendant that Mrs G bought me many years ago. I rushed up the stairs and picked it up, after having not worn it for absolute yonks. It's a semi-transparent light brown now, where originally it was opaque grey. It's changed colours a few times over the years but never during a spell when I haven't worn it. Putting it on feels like remembering an old friend and I had a 'buzz' too. I feels good around my neck.

Crystals can become like old friends, and I believe that the closer to an old friend it feels the closer you resonate with it. Like your feeling the need to cleanse it. When you talk of cleansing the crystal and placing it in the sun with rose quartz crystals, are you talking about your clear crystal or yourself?

Quote:
So, curious: at what point did you suspect that I was or could be one of the group?

I’ve always felt that there is something within, but I don’t know what, I don’t have a feeling of what it is, maybe something to do with the healing energy. It’s one of the reasons that over the years I’ve used crystals, runes, dowsing, tuning forks, singing bowls, guided meditations, looked into all sorts of things such as shamanism, Buddhism, the list goes on; kind of hoping that something will fall into place but nothing has.

Yes, I’ve always had a problem with authority particularly if someone tells me I can’t do something, or you have to do it that way. I will find that my natural way of doing it will be different than all the rest or I’ll go all out to find my way of doing it sometimes just for the sheer joy of doing it my way and not yours! Many a ‘telling off’ at school.

A medium once told me I was persecuted in a past life by religious establishment; that’s why I can’t abide it, plus the fact that it is a human creation meant to control the masses, so it loses on both sides!

Things that I need to fix and that begins with my physical body.
There's a kind of instinct that kicks in and you just know that you know. It's called Gnosis for the technically-minded. It's a feeling beyond feeling, a knowing beyond knowing. It hit very early on in a few of the very first interactions we've had, it felt like your energy was coming off the page at me.

For now you're very much concentrated on your healing but I suspect it's going to loosen up a little, it already has by the look of it. Whether that means you're going to start opening up to other aspects of yourself remains to be seen. However, a lot of what you've said is good conformation, so thank you. And in another massive synchronicity, the part about finding your own way? Me too, very much so. I also used to be very much against the establishment, how I survived nine years in the RAF I'll never know. Nowadays though I use the establishment for my own ends instead of fighting against it, I find out how it works then work with that to suit me.

Sometimes our incarnations are based on specific themes, and in different Lives we have different perspectives of a particular theme. So you're being persecuted by a religious establishment and rebelling fits a particular theme. Similarly with your need to fix your physical body.

Quote:
Yes, I'm aware of that.
I'm not sure if that was said for your benefit or mine, if you're aware then I guess it was for me. What was going through my mind at the time was that our parents knew each other in Spirit. I'm kind of travelling a Path that I'd thought was long gone, for whatever reason. Perhaps it's a reminder that 'gone' isn't gone.

Quote:
The medium I saw in January told me, that I have a very strong mind and that even as a small child if I didn’t want to do something, I just wouldn’t do it! Fortunately, my parents handled that very well and would never force me to do something. He said that I like to receive information in a certain way. I wasn’t aware of that but that ties in with what you’re saying.

Viking?
You haven't connected to those aspects of yourself as yet and that's OK, if you haven''t you don't need to for the time being. If you need to, you will. Again, thank you for the confirmation.

You've had a very strong male character in your Life that you've clashed with a few times - it's a clash of personalities, where irresistible force vs immovable object. You've thought he was a part of the 'establishment' and I'm using that word very loosely. Personality-ways he's been a bit Viking-like.

Quote:
I found out the other day you can also get something called a turmeric latte!
That sounds a little trendy but I'll have a look out for that. Thank you.

Quote:
What makes you say that?
Just the feeling I've had so many times before.

Quote:
I don’t mind downloading Firefox as that’s a genuine browser. I already have Chrome but I see that Firefox has extensions for youtube vids. So I’ll keep that in mind, in case I need it.
I've never liked chrome for some reason, it just feels clunky. Firefox has a different feel to it and it has a developer community that creates all kinds of toys to play with.

Quote:
Oh, here we go! Same for me, my mother is a spiritualist and her mother, my Nan, also. The place where we lived fortunately had a small spiritualist church and I know my mum and Nan used to go there a lot. I have a memory of when I was about 11, these rather stern looking men would come round to our house and they would go into my Nan’s lounge and I would here these deep voices talking. Years later, I found out they were mediums who would come and see her regularly.

When I started to see mediums myself, my mum used to go with me and one of them said that when he opened the door to us, the three of us were standing there; me, mum and Nan (who would have been in spirit).
That's really freaky. Mrs G's a bit of a Charmed freak and the Power of Three comes to mind.

Quote:
More synchronicity!
I'm not quite sure what's going on here, whatever it is there's more to this than meets the eye.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:17 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

Quote:
I bought a brand new Raleigh Palm Beach with my paperboy wages and that was a taste of freedom and adventure, I was never off the damned thing. One of my favourite runs took me into the country roads where the traffic was slower and Life itself seemed to have that kind if laid back pace, so I felt safer.

My first real bike was a Raleigh Spacemaster, red with silver mudguards. As soon as I got home from school, I was straight out on it. I would cycle to school, friends, round to see my grandparents, everywhere on that bike. And when I wasn’t on it, I was cleaning and shining it.

Quote:
Strangely enough I've been getting cramps in my left calf, even to having to jump out of bed in real pain.

Again? Seriously?!

Cramps like that are often a sign of low magnesium, rather than what I’ve got which isn’t cramps but just a tight calf muscle which was evident as soon as getting out of bed, it’s sorted now.

You might want to think about taking some magnesium. Many people are low in magnesium as it’s not rich in our soil anymore. But in addition to a supplement, you may want to try this, which is a transdermal magnesium and put it on the calf after a shower. It will smart to begin with, which is just a sign that you need the magnesium and after a few days that will ease off.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Better-You-...rmal+magnesium

It may be that you could also experiment with the stretching exercises I’ve been doing. Rather than me explaining it badly, this is what I’ve been doing, and it’s worked a treat, my calf is now back to normal. Also, my back problems have eased up considerably and I am wondering if there is a link. Maybe it’ll work for you too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqQcHJ9JEw

If you live in a bungalow, as I do, I happened to have one of these in my loft, which is perfect for doing the exercises. I was doing them about six times a day and have eased down to about once a day now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Costway-Aer...bic+step&psc=1

See how you go and let me know how you get on.

Quote:
It's going to come across as condescending but it's not meant to be that way, it's just my perception. You saying that you accept that if the time has come to move on seems to be something of a milestone for you. There's a kind of 'sigh of relief' feeling to it somehow, and it is acceptance rather than surrender.

I don’t take that as condescending and in fact, I’m quite chuffed that you picked up on this for your perception is on the money! There have been a lot of spiritual experiences of late for me; the card/dream/song about the mirror, the quartz crystal, the numbers happening throughout the day / night and a few other experiences. But what’s really moved me forward, is I’ve done so much work / healing on the trauma on an emotional level as you know, but was having difficulty releasing that last little bit which was forgiveness of myself, for not having listened to my intuition although at the same time, acknowledging and understanding why my intuition was drowned out by the people / circumstances. I don’t want to say too much about this but an interaction / occurrence re MK has just blasted that final bit out of my orbit. I am now easily able to forgive myself, no problem and not only do I have that forgiveness, but the gift of how it came about.

Also, for the last few weeks there has been a card I pick from the Earth Wisdom oracle that keeps reoccurring every day, every other day, it’s always the same card ….. ‘Clear the Aura’. I’ve dowsed and asked if this is something I’m actively supposed to do but it said not, that it was happening anyway, more than likely of things I’m working through and the turnabout in my thoughts.

So slowly but gradually I’ve been learning a new approach to life and the fact that I’m not running at the moment is obviously meant to be. Because what drove the running for six years was my enthusiasm / desire and those qualities are no longer there – because they’re not meant to be. I keep seeing in my 3rd eye the message that I am in the recovery stages of ascension so I’m coming out of that intense phase I went through I the winter. I feel like I’ve had a few of Matt’s energy upgrades. My energy levels are recovering care of the right B12 supplement (which in itself has taken a time to find). I’m beginning to see life working in a new way, so I’m very happy to stand back, and let this experience unfold to wherever it leads. My body obviously needs this time. Running has put me in a good position health wise, so I’m still reaping the benefits. And who knows maybe I’ll return to it, or when the time is right it’ll possibly something new.

Quote:
My core strength is on the floor right now. I went to the doctor over a year ago and the upshot was that I know I don't have prostate cancer - which is good but still no answer or fix. Mrs G and I have been discussing retirement finances and options and have decided to find some local advice before going any further. That in itself is a galactic change of paradigm for someone who has spent his Life flying by the seat of his pants. It's kind of the same with my health, I have just over ten years of a clean attendance record but I'd blow it all away to get ready for retirement.

I’m a bit puzzled here, are you saying your core strength is poor and you’re not sure why? Do you mean that your muscles feel weak, or you’ve got digestive issues?

If you could retire, that would be awesome! I’d love to be able to go part time, to get a better balance but can’t see it happening. One thing I do worry about is what the future looks like: working to 67 is a worrying prospect unless my ‘higher self’ has something tucked up its sleeve. You never know, I do have a good amount of premium bonds.

Quote:
Just as I read this I had the urge to check out the grey quartz pendant that Mrs G bought me many years ago. I rushed up the stairs and picked it up, after having not worn it for absolute yonks. It's a semi-transparent light brown now, where originally it was opaque grey. It's changed colours a few times over the years but never during a spell when I haven't worn it. Putting it on feels like remembering an old friend and I had a 'buzz' too. I feels good around my neck.

Awww, that’s lovely!

Quote:
Crystals can become like old friends, and I believe that the closer to an old friend it feels the closer you resonate with it. Like your feeling the need to cleanse it. When you talk of cleansing the crystal and placing it in the sun with rose quartz crystals, are you talking about your clear crystal or yourself?

I’ve been placing the clear quartz in the sun by itself but last Sunday afternoon I had a couple hours of sunbathing in the garden and I took the crystal out and placed it on the ground beside me, so it had the benefit of being in the full sun, outside in the summer air and connecting to Mother Earth and also being within my energy field. I do feel like this crystal has massive potential, and also an ‘old friend’ in the making, which is why I want to give it some freedom and respect. I expect I’ll get messages or the urge to use it when the time’s right.

Quote:
There's a kind of instinct that kicks in and you just know that you know. It's called Gnosis for the technically-minded. It's a feeling beyond feeling, a knowing beyond knowing. It hit very early on in a few of the very first interactions we've had, it felt like your energy was coming off the page at me.

Ah right, I wondered if it had started with Uriah Heep but it sounds like it was before that and before all these synchronicities and coincidences started.

Quote:
For now you're very much concentrated on your healing but I suspect it's going to loosen up a little, it already has by the look of it. Whether that means you're going to start opening up to other aspects of yourself remains to be seen. However, a lot of what you've said is good conformation, so thank you. And in another massive synchronicity, the part about finding your own way? Me too, very much so. I also used to be very much against the establishment, how I survived nine years in the RAF I'll never know. Nowadays though I use the establishment for my own ends instead of fighting against it, I find out how it works then work with that to suit me.

Yes, it took me many years and many jobs learning how it all works, not to get drawn into office politics, not to get too close or too distant to anyone, appear to play by the rules. Got it down to a fine art now but every so often I do find something will cause me to bristle!

Quote:
You've had a very strong male character in your Life that you've clashed with a few times - it's a clash of personalities, where irresistible force vs immovable object. You've thought he was a part of the 'establishment' and I'm using that word very loosely. Personality-ways he's been a bit Viking-like.

There is a former manager that comes to mind with that description, an incredibly difficult time for me and the whole team for many years in my previous job. Unbelievably stressful at times. However, it worked itself out and they left under somewhat dubious circumstances. And I went from having the worst manager ever to the best manager ever until the whole team was closed down as part of a review

Quote:
Just the feeling I've had so many times before.

Just a few weeks ago, I probably wouldn’t have believed that but purely from an energy resonance viewpoint and from what’s occurred over the last couple of weeks, I can quite believe it now.

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what's going on here, whatever it is there's more to this than meets the eye.

I must admit, a little while back, after the UH coincidence, Chris de Burgh album, the similar jobs and half a dozen or more other coincidences, I wondered whether there may be one or two other synchronicities to be revealed – but it’s got to the point where, it feels to me anyway, it’s gone beyond synchronicity into something else, although I’ve no idea what the something else is. Is there anything beyond synchronicity? Maybe we’re creating it.

By the way, does this song hold any meaning for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2drKRQIUQk

Patrycia