Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-09-2013, 11:28 AM
annacjj

Who Wants A Visit From The ArchAngels?

In less than 10 days I'm going to be opening up my home in preparation for an archangel visitation. Afterwards, I need to pass this on to 3 people. Please read the below and do let me know if you're interested - would love to help someone out

Archangel Visitation

This Archangel experience has been paid forward since 2010, beginning in New York, inspired by the movie “Pay It Forward.”

It requires some preparation. The prep is simple and easy to follow. The Archangels stay with you for 5 days, bringing healing, support and much more to assist you and your journey. They have five days off in between the people who host them before they move on.

There are five Archangels involved with this experience--Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel and Metatron…I suggest that you do some homework on these Archangels before you host. Here’s a short bit to help you:

Archangel Michael – Head Archangel. Name means “One who looks like God.” Clears toxins associated with fear, assists in people’s life purpose and career path. Protection, defense, power, justice and strength.

Archangel Gabriel – Brings good news in abundance, discerning messages received and what we give out. Messenger between Heaven and Earth. Communication & Art.

Archangel Raphael – Healer of mind, thoughts, body and soul, custodian of The Tree of Life (Kabala). God’s Physician.

Archangel Uriel – Enlightenment, heals every aspect of your life, unconditional forgiveness. Peace.

Archangel Metatron – Looks after children, led the children of Israel out of the wilderness. Can transmute time and space. Sacred geometry.

Here is the information that will prepare and assist you in the hosting of the five Archangels.

They will be with you from the night (10:30 pm) _ September___ to the night of ___September.

In 2010, IMIRI, a German medium experienced a visit by some unnamed chosen angels, highly placed in the angel hierarchy, for her to be inspired by the film ‘Pay it Forward.’ It has been said that by the 20th repetition the whole world could be affected, so large is the exponential function.

It is the Archangels’ desire to go out, and for five consecutive days, stay and work with three individuals and help them to fulfill three personal wishes. After this, each individual will send the angels onto three new individuals, who have said “YES” to receiving them. The angels will stay five days and then continue on to new hosts taking a break of 5 days in between.

The Archangels always arrive at the new place on the agreed day at 10:30 pm and leave five days later at 10:30 pm.

Between each five day visit the Archangels have a period of five days, when they are on their way to the next three hosts.

(Please note nothing physical will arrive at your home other than whatever blessings the angels bring to you)

WELCOMING THE 5 ARCHANGELS

When they arrive in from of your home at 10:30 pm you are to open the front door and read this greeting:

‘Hello and Welcome Archangels to my home, you were sent to me from “Name of person who sent them.”

Then when you send them on,

‘I am very grateful to each of you for purifying and bringing Peace to this place and to the beings that live in it. I am very grateful to you for bringing harmony, joy and serenity to all of us. I am very grateful to you for fulfilling my wishes’.

PREPARATION & DETAILS

You may sit with them, meditate, contemplate, ask for insight, and talk to them or whatever you desire. Keep in mind that by hosting the five Archangels, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel and Metatron, you are assisting them to serve humanity, Mother Earth and all universes in more direct ways and they thank you for your willingness to participate.

It is an honor and a gift to allow your family and home to be imprinted with their LIGHT, but it does ask for your personal participation.

On the last day of the visit, give the Archangels the names and addresses of the people you find who want to host them next. You will need to send these people the information and simple ritual below and specify to them the date of the arrival and departure of the Archangels from their home. The time is the same no matter what time zones are involved. It is always local time.

With a complete day of 24 hours long the Archangels' visit is always 5 days and then they rest for 5 days before going for another 5 day visit with a new host.

You will welcome and host the Archangels after having prepared a little altar with:

1 A white flower (natural, not artificial)

2. A candle that will stay lit all the time they are with you (except when out/asleep). I alternated between a real candle and the battery operated candle. A real candle must be lit for the last day (which will make sense when you read on). It needs to be lit shortly before they arrive to show them they are being called and welcomed. It is to be left lit when you are at home (preferably all the time day & night when awake/home). When you go out or go to bed, extinguish it and relight when you come home/awake again. (For fire safety)

3. Place a sealed envelope containing a letter with three wishes alongside the candle and flower. The three wishes should be, one for Mother Earth, one for family and one for you. Formulate wishes in a clear and concise way. Not too much detail, summarize. Leave the details for the Archangels to work out.

4. On the sealed envelope, you will put an apple* (see note from Sage below if an apple is not doable for you) that you will eat only after they leave. It will have special healing energy impregnated into it. Lay the envelope near your candle and white flower.

5. The house must be clean and tidy; much like you would if you were receiving guests.

*WELCOMING THE 5 ARCHANGELS

From that moment on, the Archangels make things happen.

It is recommended to regard the five days as a special time to give room for the vibration of higher energies to re-align many things. For some, this may mean you want to ask questions or you may only be able to find a quiet moment in your busy day, however remember, there is no limitation, TRUST. You can also ask them to go with you through the day.

Start to prepare the list of names and addresses for the 3 people who you will ask the Archangels to visit after you along with a letter of instructions. (This letter) …

At the end of the 5th day:

When it’s almost time for them to leave (just before 10:30 pm), write the names of each person who has asked to host them next on a piece of paper and set it near your candle for a few minutes to soak up the light. When it feels right, walk outside with your candle and the piece of paper, and express your gratitude to the Archangels for all they have brought to you. Light the piece of paper with the candle in a safe way. This will pass their names into the ‘ethers’ and to the Archangels along with the addresses where the Angels will be going to the next 3 people, after 5 days of rest. Wish them a good trip and give more thanks and good wishes, as they journey on to spread their hope, light and love to others…

ONCE THEY LEAVE

Burn the envelope with YOUR wishes in it. This frees up the energy and allows the wishes to manifest. Take the ashes and throw them in a stream of water (not stagnant water), if you don’t live near a stream, the sink is acceptable, as the water will be recycled to Mother Earth, OR, put it out into the wind…

EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE

Eat your apple*; it will contain lots of good nutrients, and more, for you. Place the flower outside directly on Mother Earth so that it recycles in a natural way…

A special note from Rev. Sage Taylor Kingsley-Goddard, CHT, RM
(Archangel Michael Channel, of Love and Spirit.com ):

* If you can't find one white flower, the angels have told me that any flower will do.
They also enjoy entire bouquets! And whatever other offerings feel right to you!
And feel free to use YOUR OWN WORDS when welcoming, thanking and communicating with your angels.
Whatever is from your heart is perfect.

*And if you can't eat an apple, use something else you can eat. For example, Sage says, my mom can't eat apples so she is using chocolate!

* We have heard wonderful reports from people hosting the archangels, including one host whose son’s life was saved from what could have been a fatal car accident when he rolled his car, and he was completely unharmed! (She felt this was due to the hosting of the archangels at the time!) Many people have other unexpected blessings, special spiritual dreams or even healing miracles... Or your experience may be more subtle like a feeling of a “loving presence” with you and whoever lives with you.

* Also, some who host the archangels find that other angels & archangels also show up to add blessings (e.g. Ariel, Sandalphon, etc.). Enjoy your special time with the angels!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Pathfinder

Sounds silly and unnecessary.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Annacjj Thank you for sharing this, sounds wonderful. I am very much a novice regarding all things spiritual - I would still like to connect with my guide and I feel inviting 5 into my house would just be overwhelming for me.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:43 AM
angelwhispers

Thanks for sharing the whole ceremony. I'm not sure if you're going through the ceremony to establish your first connection or not. But know that you can ask the archangels to step in at anytime without all the prep.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Suspended
I happen to know that the archangels are great lovers of rituals and ceremonies, they really enjoy it when we get into the spirit of things. So I guess if you want to do it, then do it. :) Plus a set method can help some people connect.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:39 PM
annacjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucywho
Annacjj Thank you for sharing this, sounds wonderful. I am very much a novice regarding all things spiritual - I would still like to connect with my guide and I feel inviting 5 into my house would just be overwhelming for me.

You can just ask for one in particular that you feel could help you Would this be something you'd like me to share with you? I would need to pass them on after their visit to me, please message for details, etc.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:41 PM
annacjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I happen to know that the archangels are great lovers of rituals and ceremonies, they really enjoy it when we get into the spirit of things. So I guess if you want to do it, then do it. :) Plus a set method can help some people connect.

Yes, my friend has passed this onto me. Might sound elaborate and silly to some, but rituals can definitely help to invite the angels and their light into people's lives.

Would this be something you'd like to do?
Old 10-09-2013, 01:40 PM
fluttershy

I would love to do this...actually I probably need it rihht noe with everything I have goingon...losing everything and just wanting my home and family and to release the anger and rage i have building insidemy heart.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluttershy
I would love to do this...actually I probably need it rihht noe with everything I have goingon...losing everything and just wanting my home and family and to release the anger and rage i have building insidemy heart.

i would caution you, since you sound primed to be taken advantage of. Deal with the other realm when you DON"T feel like you NEED something (especially sounding desperate). Having spirits understanding that you will not NEED anything from them, BUT they may or may not be able to contribute IF you deem useful is healthier. Desperation calls the scavengers. Pray to God