Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Time

Very, very good advice SQ!
Old 18-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I couldn’t disagree more about every portion of the above statement, particularly the chastising tone of it. These images are NOT, NOT, NOT a ‘warning from God that you are placing yourself under the influence of evil.’
How do you know this? God often does warn people when they are on the wrong path.

Quote:
A major contradiction exists where this image is said to be both a ‘spiritual deception’ & ‘a warning from God.’ Hmmm?????
What I meant was that God could have been warning him by allowing him to see the image.
Old 18-07-2011, 05:07 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
How do you know this? God often does warn people when they are on the wrong path.

What I meant was that God could have been warning him by allowing him to see the image.

There is no such thing as a "wrong" path, and God doesn't "warn" but God likes to nudge and will keep nudging until you get the lesson.

What I often find with the images I'm encouraged to follow is that there is always a fear-based way to interpret them, and a love-based way. It kind of drives you crazy because you want the Truth --- which is it?? Take, for example, the Illuminati. You can get all carried away with the paranoid conspiracy view, or you can focus on the more positive meaning of the Illuminati. But the Truth could really be either. Then the penny drops, and you realize................................