Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2016, 12:53 AM
Knower

While I certainly appreciate the positive notion of harm free contact the reality is that spirit can channel any valence from pure evil to pure bliss through your space. And sometimes in certain circumstances this wide range of expression may come from a single guide as a function of your training regarding the nature of polarities and the impact it has on your spiritual being and physical reality. As above so below. This means anything goes. One must be prepared for this step. A whole lot of buttons may get pushed as a result of being in contact with one or more entities.

In the best of circumstances you are cradled in loving arms. In the worst of circumstances you are dogged like a monkey chained to a pole in the ghetto.

But there's more. You will most likely need a physical guide to get into a place of being able to understand the nature of spirit and trancemediumship.

In the school I trained at you had to have 5 years of experience before you could join the trancemedium program. This is due to several reasons one having the background to handle the traffic that comes with channeling. You have to be able to process the energies that will come up as a result of the contact you experience. It takes a certain maturity to face the dragon or contact itself. One will soon realize there is little they can do to stop a entity from making contact. That means your head may be a free for all for a while.

I am not trying to talk anyone out of their contact experiences. Just be prepared to handle what may amount to a good case of insanity.

I've been there. I have had extraordinary contact all my life but nothing like what I experienced during my training. Hardcore in your face contact on a daily basis. And this particular group of entities like to light it up (stimulate pain) for your processing pleasure and then drop a gem in your lap later in the day. I spent nearly 5 years in intense daily contact with endless demos and communication. THIS LEVEL IS NOT WELL SUITED FOR THE BEGINNER. This is intense work and will rearrange your head permanently.

Most people are lucky to have a guide or two that is more like a pal than a teacher. This is comforting and more appropriate for beginning students.

Anything is possible however. And one must be prepared to handle spiritual phenomenon when it arises. This is the work. Realizing your spiritual nature.