Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 24-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Humans and animals can and do co-exist with each other in harmony, respect and love. So do some species of animals form loving bonds of friendship with other species...and sometimes between species we are used to thinking of as 'predator and prey'. There are so many of these videos on You Tube, they make you laugh and smile, and they move your heart.
But of course, in this world, there are also humans who do not understand animals, and do things to them which are not in harmony with either nature, or loving compassion, or who are so blinded to the Souls of animals, that they treat them as commodities.

In 'Heaven', or the life after this world, Souls reveal their true nature and there are the most beautiful connections between Souls of all species! What we maybe got used to thinking of as 'just a dog' or 'just a cow'....etc -shows us it is far more aware, conscious and connected to Spirit that we would ever have imagined. One day you will see... Blessings

you are right Tobi I have also watched diffrent species of animals become friends with each other. It's a documentry called Unlikely Animal freinds on national geographic. I hope that we do have a Heavan or an after-life and humens can also see each other as just a race but for thier souls and what is inside of them. Sometimes I have my doubts about there ever being a after-life it seems just to farfetched now.
Old 03-02-2014, 03:17 AM
Raven Poet

hey, girlsearching. I know this is an older thread but I really connected to it because recently I read in a magazine about these Panda Bears who are on "loan" to a Cdn Zoo for a number of years.

It was too much - how the writer of the article described the Pandas as fussy, moody, and withdrawn. Well, d-uh! If I was stolen from my home, put in a cage, had other species parading by me day in and day out, all these other people measuring my poo and my weight and my fertility patterns ... well I'd be fussy, moody, and withdrawn too!

I stopped supporting any zoo years ago - personal decision to not allow others to profit from the captivity of living beings.

I just can't help but put myself in the animals "shoes". How miserable I'd be. I don't understand why we feel we have the right to imprison other living beings just for our "entertainment".
Old 06-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
hey, girlsearching. I know this is an older thread but I really connected to it because recently I read in a magazine about these Panda Bears who are on "loan" to a Cdn Zoo for a number of years.

It was too much - how the writer of the article described the Pandas as fussy, moody, and withdrawn. Well, d-uh! If I was stolen from my home, put in a cage, had other species parading by me day in and day out, all these other people measuring my poo and my weight and my fertility patterns ... well I'd be fussy, moody, and withdrawn too!

I stopped supporting any zoo years ago - personal decision to not allow others to profit from the captivity of living beings.

I just can't help but put myself in the animals "shoes". How miserable I'd be. I don't understand why we feel we have the right to imprison other living beings just for our "entertainment".

hi raven poet it's okay to still post on this thread. I agree the animals are mistreated by some of their caretakers.