Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-07-2013, 07:39 PM
DayLight1555

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I was happy to find your posts.

I was trying to understand this (below) for some time now, but so far I couldn't. I am hoping that this is the time when I finally will be able to understand it once you explain it to me.

I am confused about the details as far as who is who though and who is a part of what/who. I was wondering if you could put everything into a context? Or maybe if you already did so, could you point me to that post maybe?

You mentioned “ancient spirit” and you mentioned “soup groups” and you mentioned feminine and male energy. And each person being an “aspect” of the ancient spirit.

Is a soul group – a group of a few of ancient spirits put together?

Also, is there an overmind or oversoul of this soul group (like the spirit of the group or something)?

Is each parallel version of the person part of the same ‘anciet spirit”? And subsequently part of the same soul group?

Is there an overmind of the parallel versions of the same person?

Are all people a part of the same ancient spirit or does each person belong to their own? Or maybe a certain group of people belong to one (how is it broken down?)

Where is feminine and male energy come into play? Does one ancient spirit have two parts? Male and female energy? And do little people (aka: aspects) (who make up the anciet spirit) have combinations of male and female energy in them which is a part of the ancient spirit? Or are there male and female aspects of the ancient spirit? Each aspect would be a person I am guessing...

My guess to the best of my ability, based on all I heard:

The Source is all the ancient spirits put together.
The soul group is a few of the ancient spirits who decided to group together.
The ancient spirit consists of parallel versions of one particular person and incarnations of each of these versions. (So like Alex for example, has incarnated many times as different people and all these people became a part of ancient spirit of which Alex is a part of. But those different people maybe also have their own ancient spirit they are a part of? Like cloning in some sense?

Also, does the soul (or whatever it is) somehow gets placed into a person? So a body born on earth doesn’t have its own soul but only the one that was placed into it from somewhere else?
I was thinking that maybe soul is the emergence of the body, it's programs and functions. But from what I hear, it sounds more like a soul has a life of its own apart from the body and then joins the body? Is there an example in our world that could reflect the idea of this kind of joining? Will the body not function without this soul which came from else where?

Thank you very much for your time.
Old 31-07-2013, 08:57 PM
TheLegendaryDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
“soup groups”
Soup groups? Mmmmm... I bet mine is tasty.
Old 31-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryDreamer
Soup groups? Mmmmm... I bet mine is tasty.

Indeed, what a wonderful turn of phrase. Soup groups, soul soup. Nice to meet you, Daylight. And you too, Dreamer.

Justin

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 31-07-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 31-07-2013, 11:36 PM
DayLight1555

Hi

oops, I guess you already know I meant soul groups.... :-)
Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM
DayLight1555

Hi again Sparrow,

I have a spirit guide (I believe) who talks to me through a medium (because for some reason I can't hear directly). That's how I get my info, but it's off and on, I never know when and if I am going to get it. After I posted my questions to you, I was surprised by a visit from my spirit guide (through the medium). And this is how I started to see things after they explained. Of course, there is always a possibility of the information coming out all distorted (or biased a certain way) because of the preconceived view of the speaker/receiver. But here is my best shot (at this link)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...984#post818984

My intention is usually to reconcile the different messages. So I am hoping that what you would tell me would align with what I was told. Although it may require some tweaking to see them as similar. But I am used to that. Sometimes information looks different and is presented differently in different areas of beliefs, but the core of it seems to be the same (if you look closely).

I am still looking forward to your feedback.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
djgolden

You cannot destroy energy, your mind and thoughts carry on when your physical body dies. Your spirit within you moves on when the physical body dies. There are files upon files of research by leading scientists that have proven eternal life.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:03 AM
OB4CL

Very interesting read Sparrow. Just curious, sorry if you've already answered this already, how did you come to these conclusions?
Old 18-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I was happy to find your posts.

I was trying to understand this (below) for some time now, but so far I couldn't. I am hoping that this is the time when I finally will be able to understand it once you explain it to me.

I am confused about the details as far as who is who though and who is a part of what/who. I was wondering if you could put everything into a context? Or maybe if you already did so, could you point me to that post maybe?

You mentioned “ancient spirit” and you mentioned “soup groups” and you mentioned feminine and male energy. And each person being an “aspect” of the ancient spirit.

Also, is there an overmind or oversoul of this soul group (like the spirit of the group or something)?

Is each parallel version of the person part of the same ‘anciet spirit”? And subsequently part of the same soul group?

Are all people a part of the same ancient spirit or does each person belong to their own? Or maybe a certain group of people belong to one (how is it broken down?)

Where is feminine and male energy come into play? Does one ancient spirit have two parts? Male and female energy? And do little people (aka: aspects) (who make up the anciet spirit) have combinations of male and female energy in them which is a part of the ancient spirit? Or are there male and female aspects of the ancient spirit? Each aspect would be a person I am guessing...

My guess to the best of my ability, based on all I heard:

The Source is all the ancient spirits put together.
The soul group is a few of the ancient spirits who decided to group together.
The ancient spirit consists of parallel versions of one particular person and incarnations of each of these versions. (So like Alex for example, has incarnated many times as different people and all these people became a part of ancient spirit of which Alex is a part of. But those different people maybe also have their own ancient spirit they are a part of? Like cloning in some sense?

Also, does the soul (or whatever it is) somehow gets placed into a person? So a body born on earth doesn’t have its own soul but only the one that was placed into it from somewhere else?
I was thinking that maybe soul is the emergence of the body, it's programs and functions. But from what I hear, it sounds more like a soul has a life of its own apart from the body and then joins the body? Is there an example in our world that could reflect the idea of this kind of joining? Will the body not function without this soul which came from else where?

Thank you very much for your time.
And then there was Daylight, and yay did they cheer, for all became clear.

Welcome.

I applaud your inadvertent instance of humour, to which I shall use to begin this response. How easy it is to cause such a stir from as little as the use of a single letter in an ocean of many. From my perspective this grammatical error has useful context in many of my explanations, and I often use the example of food, of texture, of flavour to incorporate important sensory associations within descriptions of spiritual nature. The term soup group is not completely incorrect in its use to paint truth of the nature of soul groups. For in such a way you may define them as soups of consciousness which unite in common flavour and consistency to embody the intention of its infusion of ingredients.

Let us hear your words and assign some perspective to their composition.

To begin with, all spirit are ancient, regardless how many lives one or another distinguishes their persona with. Since all spirit is of the same source, age is never a consistent concept of discussion within these realms for all beings are perceived to be infinite in nature, regardless of their origin or form. I occasionally use the term ancient spirit in my dialogues to reinforce your mentality that you have held consciousness long before any human form even existed.

A soul group are not merely a band of souls placed together in common curiosity, but, as you rightly illuminate, are a soup of consciousness combining hundreds or many thousands of beings who have resonated to a very unique vibration for millions of years. Their close association that they had with one another over such expanses of time, as you understand time, has meant their very thoughts, their feelings, their nature has merged on an infinitely intimate level beyond anything you can currently possibly imagine. To categorise in concept the closest idea what your connection to your soul group is like, try to imagine a time when everything was crystal clear and you experienced a fleeting moment of perfect timeless bliss. Try to imagine a time when you experienced the greatest and deepest love you have ever felt for anyone and anything. Now remove all other beings, all boundaries and all limitations from that connection, and multiply that connection and that love by a billion. Imagine yourself, this other, and your love no longer having the constrictions of form, and imagine this connection expand infinitely in every direction to include every dream, every potential and every desire fulfilled. This is your soul group; this is your soul family. It is your place of identity conception after separating from the Source. Something about this vibration, this colourization of energy which drew you from the Source into manifestation and Self-realization.

If by this you mean an even grander entity which has come into creation or inherited hierarchical status from the allegiance of its embodied spirit parts then my answer is no.
I can understand why you would have cause to believe this. This will however denote would it not that adding infinite parts to something which is already infinite somehow equals larger or ‘better’ infinity. Or said differently, this would denote that there is something grander or more divine than your own individual spirit, hence you would need to add it to something else in order to make it more grander or more infinite. This human mentality simply does not represent or acknowledge in its wisdom the full virtue and value of your own spirit, which is in truth a complete miniature replica of Prime Creator. Therefore there is never a thing you can add to that which you already are to make yourself more prestigious, and yet so much in human consciousness to take away to perceive this understanding.

Anything that is created from the source vibration that is your ancient spirit, regardless of what dimension it is expressed through or what form it takes, always, in all ways remains part of that spirit and shall always return back to that spirit.

That would be your spirit.

Every human being has their own ancient spirit, just as a cow, a bird or a bear does. The spirit identity of the cow, of the bird and of the bear are just as ancient , wise and sentient as is your own. It is extremely rare for a spirit to inhabit dual human bodies at the same time. The reason this is not commonly done is because it is not necessary to partake in multiple personas of the same human vibrational state. This is to say, the spirit tends to gain satisfaction and completion from one singular human life experience. The reason this is so is because after returning to the spirit world the being may choose to experience any and all aspects of human state regardless if they had opportunity to experience it while on Earth or not. This is to say for example, despite not meeting Master Michael Jackson in person while physically alive, you will nonetheless not only get to meet him in spirit, but by his consent, actually perceive through his core consciousness his own experiences of human state and all that he himself learned. His learning experience from his lifetime thusly becomes your own, and this opportunity is open to all, dissolving any real necessity to return to human state ‘for another go’, or to have multiple human bodies at the same time. This is not then to denote that your spirit is at any time dissolved or lost, or that by briefly merging its consciousness with other beings it forfeits its individual identity.

Your spirit does not have two parts. This would denote that one aspect of it was dependant or incomplete without the other and therefore fallible. Your spirit is neither male or female, yet it can express itself as both or either if it chooses. The male and female energies are more to do with physical state association and where you are presently within your consciousness.

The male and female aspects you refer to is an expressive energy marriage associated with many physical species, and is an expression of dualistic energy language and form. This means, in your particular dimension you experience duality as opposing forces which in their nature seek harmony by the many forms you understand and perceive. One of such harmonising forms is the male and female counterparts which embody the same inherent characteristics as one another, but through cellular genetics and chemistry development structure these characteristics differently. This is because of the way you have programmed yourselves to perceive one another and create division. Many human beings romanticise the idea that there will always be a twin equal of the opposite sex which exist for the purpose of completing themselves in their own perception of self-worth. This mentality originates from ancient times of human history and culture which you have residual cellular memory of from your ancestors.

Your spirit attaches a thread of consciousness, the silver cord, to the first two dividing cells of a fertilized egg. This etheric umbilical cord, if you will, can be partly witnessed by the glow which appears during this chemical process under a microscope. It is during this time that consciousness from your spirit begins to impart its inherent vibration to the developing life form. How that genetic material responds and accepts that consciousness connection will then begin to be revealed by the manner in which it grows. However, often times it is the flaws and toxicity within the cellular material which give rise to the many complications of birth you often see and experience.
The human soul is something which grows as the body grows. It is the collection of thoughts and feelings you gravitate within yourself from the experiences you help to create which then give form and vibration to your human soul. It is this persona that you have created that you take with you to the spirit world, which remains attached to your spirit through your entire life via the etheric cord. This is attached to your solar plexus and intertwines with your nervous system and energy chakra system.

The body will function for some time without the soul, for the body is host to other life forms which have spirit. It is simply that such life forms will expire quickly after the parting of your own soul. This is because once the etheric cord is detached from the physical counterpart, the inherent vibration of your spirit which sustains its sentient functions is no longer present.

May you prosper towards your grandest dream.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 18-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi again Sparrow,

I have a spirit guide (I believe) who talks to me through a medium (because for some reason I can't hear directly). That's how I get my info, but it's off and on, I never know when and if I am going to get it. After I posted my questions to you, I was surprised by a visit from my spirit guide (through the medium). And this is how I started to see things after they explained. Of course, there is always a possibility of the information coming out all distorted (or biased a certain way) because of the preconceived view of the speaker/receiver. But here is my best shot (at this link)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...984#post818984

My intention is usually to reconcile the different messages. So I am hoping that what you would tell me would align with what I was told. Although it may require some tweaking to see them as similar. But I am used to that. Sometimes information looks different and is presented differently in different areas of beliefs, but the core of it seems to be the same (if you look closely).

I am still looking forward to your feedback.
Dear Daylight,

What you must remember about spirit communication is that the information is only as accurate as is the human instrument in their efficient receptivity, and as is the spirit communicator informed within their present state of consciousness, regardless if they are of the spirit world. Even those in spirit can retain bias and adopted perspective in their pursuits and personas. This will help to explain why information from the spirit world can be different, for different beings have different accesses of information, as well as different approaches of obtaining information. An extraterrestrial guide, or a terrestrial animal guide for example will have a different perspective and approach of information than a human guide, because they will be coming from a different origin of perspective, and may often times have different value systems.

As with all sources, including this one you are reading now, you must scrutinise with utmost diligence of your inner heart council and believe only what your heart knows to be true.

-Sparrow

Old 18-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL
Very interesting read Sparrow. Just curious, sorry if you've already answered this already, how did you come to these conclusions?
Dear OB4CL,

What do your feelings tell you in regard to this question? For your feelings will answer far better than I.

-Sparrow