Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 07:13 PM
candy

thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddler
Hi Candy, these are all signs. Paranoia never switched power off. These are signs that you need to communicate with your guides. I sense (& I really apologise for saying this) that your guides are becoming frustrated. That you are not taking them seriously. Please consider this if it resonates with you. You'll know what to do.

Lots of love,

Muddler

thank you for your answer, I resent the same thing..I think they are frustrated because I always think they don't help me, it is true I have had a though life and I am just 29 years old.

how do I communicate with them
thank you
love candy
I am new here.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:41 AM
wisdominlight

We all have many guides

We all have many guides, one being our "Master" guide and one that we have had since birth, and many guides that come and go depending on what's going on in our lives. A guide may be there to help you with a situation like a divorce or new job, or they may be there to help you with a project like writing a book or composing a song. Your guides change whenever your needs change, with the exception of your master guide and the one you chose before you came to this life.

I have found a wonderful guided meditation by Sylvia Browne regarding meeting your guide(s). Everyone I know that has used this CD has seen one or more of their guides :) http://www.amazon.com/dp/1401905323?...4M45FW6140BXS&
Old 13-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Angelight

Angel1

Hello x

I have found that we do indeed have many guides... more than we as humans can even contemplate. I have been made aware of some of mine but information came to me in bits and pieces which i put together to get the bigger picture.

Candy, you asked how to communicate with your guidance... just send out thoughts! They will recieve them. I agree with the statement that 'they' and indeed 'us' are all one... different facets of the same thing. It is easier for us to understand though when we think of each member of our 'team' as individuals.

Thats the way I think of my guidance.... as a 'team' or 'committee' lol. There are so many, some who only stay for a little while and some who follow our whole pathway. We have guidance, guardians, protectors, healers, teachers, inspirers.... the list is endless!

I have found it helpful to pray for my highest, most appropriate guidance from the godlight to work with me every day... to help me walk my best possible pathway.

much love,

Kelly xxx
Old 22-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Daniella

In my experince Specter, your guides do not reveal themselves to you until it is certain you are ready to meet them. It's important to remember that each soul has many guides and each of them will decide upon the time to be revealed.

I have 'seen' almost all my guides - but I can only comminicate with 3 of them and not one of them is the 'main guide'. All that he has revealed to me is his name - further than that he somewhat of a mystery.

It's not important which guide you meet when, but rather which guide has made themselves available to you and for what reason. Their roles are distinct, and will be revealed in due time.
Old 30-04-2007, 05:06 PM
ann

i av a few guides that i know of that come to me while i medatate,my awerness teacher told me the other week we do not change guides just work with different ones from time to time.since ive put my trust n faith in one of them that is always with me,ive come on in leaps n bounds
ann
Closed Thread