Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Gracey

Pretty sure astrology is a form of divination, like card reading and so forth. All a matter of what you choose to put stock in I guess.
Old 25-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Pretty sure astrology is a form of divination, like card reading and so forth. All a matter of what you choose to put stock in I guess.
Well astrology goes back thousands of years. And many esoteric philosophies recognize it as one means by which the human being can gain an understanding of the various planetary influences affecting one's present incarnation. Now I'm not arguing it one way or the other because I don't follow astrology. But I do recognize the difference between spiritual-religious teachings that go back millennia, and ouija boards for example.
Old 25-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Gracey

I have studied astrology. I found it fascinating. some consider it a science more than anything. My only point is that it is classified as divination. Like I said, what ever preference one prefers. Some people out there think tarot cards are the best thing going. who am i to say it is less than any other form of divinity. just cause one has been around longer doesn't make any other forms less than. i like all forms of divinity, some more than others, but practice none on a regular basis. only when i feel called to. so, if Joyce finds good emotions and good outcomes with cloud reading of a moderate use. more power to her. know what i mean.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
just cause one has been around longer doesn't make any other forms less than
1. The wisdom of the ages, passed down to us by teachers, prophets and masters of all the various world religions and spiritual paths. 2. New age websites offering info on reptilian Pleiadians, the elites, the Bermuda Triangle, etc. I believe there is a very real correlation between truth, and knowledge that has been around longer. In general, it's what defines the difference between authentic wisdom (1.), and spiritual imaginations and fantasies (2.). An important point to consider as it relates to this topic and many others.

And yes, reading clouds is a happy pastime, enjoy it Joyce.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Master
I look at the clouds and the sky a lot in my daily travels, especially towards the evening when I am driving home from work. On more than one occasion I wished I had my camera handy or there was a good place to pull over for me to take a photo with my phone of the cloud pattern with the sunset that is so amazing.

There was one day I actually had my camera with me, and I pulled over to the side of the highway to take a shot of this rainbow I had seen.

When I downloaded the pics to my computer, to my stunned amazement, the rainbow shot I had taken turned into what I can only describe as a native American Indian chief. I will have to go thru my pics on my home laptop and post them...
Old 26-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Experiencer

You're like me ~

Thanks Lilith, your words are encouraging. I may take the time to tell about a cloud image that I ignored and then spent 5 very hard years following the path the clouds absolutely represented. I should and will as soon as I can.

Thanks for your reply,
Joyce
Old 26-01-2017, 04:55 PM
Experiencer

???

I don't understand NM ~

Joyce
Old 26-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Experiencer

Cloud Journey ~

Gracey, your story is beautiful. To see a cloud with a heart revealing the blue sky is really something to emphasize the mystery behind messages in clouds.

Wow, I will write another cloud story.
Old 26-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Experiencer

Thanks Baile, and I know what you mean. I was going to write a cloud experience that I did not heed (?), but continued the next 5 years in my own delusional thinking. It cost me 5 years stuck; although, still 'studying' spirituality, when I could have moved on. Oh well. IF I had listened to my heart telling me the truth, my path would certainly have been different. And ain't that the way :-)
Old 26-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
IF I had listened to my heart telling me the truth, my path would certainly have been different. And ain't that the way :-)
When we are young and things don't work out, life is :-(
The great thing about getting older is when things don't work out, that changes to :-)