Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Cat Palm Freckles

Hi All,

Does anyone have any knowledge about the possible symbolism connected to freckles that appear on the palms of our hands?

It seems as though freckles here are more uncommon (and I have a lot of freckles on the rest of my body), and it just feels like when they appear it must be to signify something.

A few months ago... possibly a year ago (I wish I had noted the specific time), I noticed a freckle appear on my right palm (dominant) right in between the "Life" and "Head" lines [I attached a picture].

I have a palmestry book, not a "fortune telling" one but more of a introspection/understand yourself better one, but I just haven't had time to crack it open to see what the symbolism of the lines it falls between. But in the mean time, I though someone here might have some ideas.

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170112_113720-min.jpg (79.5 KB, 12 views)
Old 23-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Old 23-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder
Well I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm for sure curious too.

While I don't have a freckle on my palm, I do have one on the underside of my pointer finger which I always wondered about. Random little spot in the middle of nowhere. LOL I will add a pic when I have permissions.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Pathfinder
Here is my freckle. Did you have any luck with your search?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Freckle.jpg (44.9 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-02-2017, 08:15 PM
Guide
I also have freckles everywhere, even the back of both hands, but only one on my palm: left hand, below my middle finger and a little to the right on the Mount of Saturn. Didn't think they had any significance but if I'm wrong, we'd love to hear it :)
Old 01-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder
So curiosity got the better of me and I did a little search.

The first thing I found was from http://peggiearvidson.com/palmistry-freckles/

I've attached the palm image and the interpretations below:

The Jupiter Zone: This includes the Jupiter finger and the entire zone that falls below it. If you have a freckle anywhere in your Jupiter Zone, take some time to reflect on the meaning of power in your life. Questions to ask: Where can I step up and lead more effectively? Is there anywhere in my life where I am giving my power away in big or small ways? Do I ever say something can’t be done because of outside forces?

The Saturn Zone: This includes the Saturn finger and the entire zone that falls below it. If you have a freckle anywhere in your Saturn Zone, it’s an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of value and worth in your life. Questions to ask: Where do I neglect asking for what I want or need? Is there any where in my life where I sell myself short? Do I ever feel guilty taking time for myself?

The Apollo Zone: This includes the Apollo finger and the entire zone that falls below it. If you have a freckle anywhere in your Apollo Zone, it’s an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of creativity and being seen in your life. Questions to ask: Where do I shy away from the spotlight and how does that make me feel? Is there anywhere in my life where I hold back on my vision because of fear? Do I ever feel like I’ll never fit in or don’t belong?

The Mercury Zone: This includes the Mercury finger and the entire zone that falls below it. If you have a freckle anywhere in your Mercury Zone, it’s an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of intimacy, trust and communication in your life. Questions to ask: Where do I hold my tongue instead of telling my truth and how does that serve me? Is there anywhere in my life where I feel I can’t trust myself or others? Do I feel the need to control everyone and everything, yet never feel satisfied?

The Venus Zone: This is the area circled in Light Green in the picture. If you have a freckle anywhere in your Venus Zone, it’s an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of wonder, awe and play in your life. Questions to ask: Where can I make room for play in my life? Is there anywhere in my life where I try to bury my feelings/needs with too much food/sex/substances/shopping instead of addressing the situation head on? Do I ever feel like I am too busy to play or relax in nature?

The Mars Zone: This is the area circled in Dark Green in the picture. If you have a freckle anywhere in your Mars Zone, it’s an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of courage in your life. Questions to ask: Where can I use my exceptional courage on my own behalf? Is there anywhere in my life where I find myself enraged out of proportion to the situation? Do I ever feel like I don’t have what it takes to do what I want most?

The Moon Zone: This is the area circled in Purple in the picture. If you have a freckle anywhere in your Moon Zone, it’s an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of Intuition/Spirituality in your life. Questions to ask: Where can I make room for the mysteries of the world in my life? Is there anywhere in my life where I try to ignore my shadow side? Do I ever feel like I can’t tame my intuition?

Interesting and it seems I need to be more of a leader! LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg generic-hand-map-914x1024.jpeg (10.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-02-2017, 02:36 AM
Guide
THIS is neat, thank you for finding and sharing!! Verrrry intuitive, definitely questions to think about...
Old 02-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
THIS is neat, thank you for finding and sharing!! Verrrry intuitive, definitely questions to think about...

No worries! You're very welcome! It sure is something to think about.