Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

How do I get the signs and synchronicities I want

I'm sick of getting signs that are telling me I' going to hell if it's not God who's doing this how do I change it so I get the signs I want
Old 10-01-2017, 01:09 AM
Suspended
Guide

Please elaborate on the signs you are receiving that indicate you are going to hell ...
It's best to provide as much information as possible ...
Old 10-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Master
I just have to do it - he makes the same thread every time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRSsxUjulLY

There we go - another one.

Go see a priest.

Necro out (sorry 'bout that guys).
Old 10-01-2017, 06:22 AM
Master
Okay, now I have got all that built up Metal Gothic angst out of my system...

This smells like a Law of Attraction thing ( I think I am getting the hang of this now). lol

You are thinking; "I get signs telling me to become a Christian or I'll go to Hell"

Meanwhile, that good old LoA is kicking in and what are you getting?

Of course, more signs telling you to "become a Christian or Go to Hell"

God/Satan (dunno which yet) plays stupid practical jokes like this all the time just to annoy us and pee us off. I can tell when it happens now.

Have you ever tried to just get rid of that thought somehow that's not attracting more like thoughts to it.

Post this in the LoA section, like I do and see if they have an answer for it because that is well, weird (unless they like Heavy Metal Gothic music like me).

Dimmu Borgir rocks btw!
Old 10-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Master

As the Necromancer said this could be the law of attraction at work. If you are expecting to get negative signs, they can keep coming and coming. Fears you have can cause things to look or even become negative.

Strive to be the best person you can be and trust that things will be okay.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

OK what do I have to do
Old 11-01-2017, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
OK what do I have to do
First, realise that the saying "go to hell' is an intended insult and not a prediction.

Now, there's a forum here called "Affirmations".

Post a thread like this there and say that you are plagued by a constantly recurring negative self-affirmation that you cannot lose.

Say that this negative self-affirmation is starting to manifest itself in the external world as unwanted signs.

Only God knows what is going to happen to your immortal soul and it's pure bunkum to think/believe for one second that unless you believe in God or become a Christian, your soul is going to roast and toast.

The soul is totally beyond all of it - fire cannot burn it, water cannot wet it, weapons cannot destroy it, it cannot die etc..

Thing is, if you are a kind person, you are generous without expecting reward, if you consider the needs of others, if you are polite, honest and truthful and if you have humbled your ego to a great extent, yes, you are going to go to 'heaven' irrespective of whether you believe in god/Jesus or not.

Anyway, start with those 'affirmation people' and especially Miss Hepburn and Sarian - listen to what they tell you.

Of course I know that I am 'going to hell' because I have 'figured god out' and my hubris is going to be my undoing in the end. but if I go to hell, I don't care.

At least I'll be where all the 'fun people' are and not up in heaven where it is boring...listening to angels play their harps all day while god sits on His huge golden throne begging total obeyance (or whatever the active verb 'to obey' is) and where it is so totally boring...imagine that for an eternity...I'd rather be elsewhere...

So, look at it from that perspective and whenever you get one of those signs, don't think about it or dwell on it, just ignore it.

I used to get it through my 'ghost box' all the time 'you're going to hell' ALL THE TIME! but I was like, 'yeah me and like 7.5 billion other people'.....Satan must be a very busy dude to have the time to fricassee us all, don't you think so?

It's only your fear causing it when there's really nothing to be afraid of, but that's easier telling somebody than seeing it done.

If all else fails, you may like to try hypnotherapy, so it can replace those fearful thoughts with more pleasant ones or make you believe you aren't hearing stuff that only reinforces your thoughts in the first place.

This will be all I have to say on it, unless you ask me a specific question because I can appreciate how desperate you are seeing as how you've spoken of nothing else since your arrival here.

I apologise for my first post in this thread, but I was teaching you a lesson 'the hard way' in that we choose to see what we do and hear what we do....and certain things are synchronicities and certain things are not.

All the best with it.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:27 AM
Suspended
Guide

Signs are given sort of like a gift w/out prompting ...
When you're actively looking for signs, your mind is doing the work ...
The reason I asked for examples is it easy to mister pretty signs if in a particular mind set ...
Old 12-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

How do I prove that God isn't trying to get me to convert to christianity
Old 15-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

HELP ME!!!