Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Signs given but delayed

I'm eyeing on someone to be "the one". Everytime I ask for confirmation from the universe it does happen but not in the given time that I ask for it. Like it happens but after a month or two not right away. What do these delays mean?
Old 04-12-2016, 03:40 AM
Master

maybe waiting is a good thing? Also, things don't necessarily work the way you would want them to
Old 04-12-2016, 03:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I experience this exact thing as well. I ask for signs and I get them maybe a day or two after the time I gave but I still recognize it as what I asked for and what I needed to see. It always gives me chills when I read something that resonates with my situation. :)

I think maybe the delays are more surface level than we think. Maybe the delay is simply because time is man-made and nature / a deity doesn't exactly subscribe to that same time frame we do. I think that's one way of looking at it.

Another could be that the delays are there to show you that there's still waiting to be done for this person. Maybe they're not meant to come into your life immediately or super fast paced, or even at a normal pace. It could mean that you have more waiting to do until you can be with them or have exact confirmation that they are the one.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by leorose
I experience this exact thing as well. I ask for signs and I get them maybe a day or two after the time I gave but I still recognize it as what I asked for and what I needed to see. It always gives me chills when I read something that resonates with my situation. :)

I think maybe the delays are more surface level than we think. Maybe the delay is simply because time is man-made and nature / a deity doesn't exactly subscribe to that same time frame we do. I think that's one way of looking at it.

Another could be that the delays are there to show you that there's still waiting to be done for this person. Maybe they're not meant to come into your life immediately or super fast paced, or even at a normal pace. It could mean that you have more waiting to do until you can be with them or have exact confirmation that they are the one.

So what do you think would be the best thing to do while waiting for your flatmate to come around? Move out and see or continue living in the same place together but in different rooms and just wait some more?
Old 11-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Master
i say: don't wait for the universe to drop something in your lap.

Steve Winwood - While You See A Chance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j6g_uUhH2c
Old 11-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Master
I have found that the Universe is not like Dominoes Pizza...You can't just place an order and have it delivered in 20 minutes or less.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:15 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I have found that the Universe is not like Dominoes Pizza...You can't just place an order and have it delivered in 20 minutes or less.

That is too funny!
Its likened to "Things happen in God's time not ours" but w/a humorous twist ...

GalTrav, the issue w/signs is interpretation ...
I've had caution signs from my husband, but didn't realize it till I came upon it ...
Stay open to having to make a change - what you might have thought the sign meant could actually be the opposite ...
Old 07-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Seeker

The universe has a divine way of bringing everything together for unexplained reasons.

I believe the delays will eventually explain themselves!
Old 09-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Experiencer
Thank you :-)
Old 10-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Experiencer
Ussually saints receive immediate signs as to a average person it takes some time