Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 06-09-2011, 06:50 PM
nightowl

Thanks Yamah, for sharing this info, I love the detail you included in your post.

nightowl
Old 12-09-2011, 11:54 PM
A Glass named Esther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
can't believe nobody answered this post properly... now that I'm back in the forums I will make it my nosey business to do so :P

I remember hearing somewhere something like... if you are the one to notice that something needs to be done, then it was meant for you to do ;)

Welcome back Yamah:)

So strange,I haven't been around here for a while myself. Decided to check back in after thinking about you today out of the blue.

-Esther
Old 29-09-2011, 09:20 AM
kimbal

More indepth detail about the divine name JEHOVAH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I came across this info while researching the 4 elements in the Bible. I am not a Hebrew scholar so I am hoping others can help clarify just how accurate this info is, I find it fascinating...

"The Four Elements are considered anti-Christian and Pagan by many Christian sects. This is the basic foundation of all Mysticism including Christian Mysticism. The four elements are Fire, Air, Water and Earth. They have been represented in Christianity from the very beginning in various ways. A very complete study of the Elements is to be found in the work of Franz Bardon. Here are some brief analogies. The four elements are represented by the four letter Hebrew word spelled Iod(fire) He(Air) Vau(Water) He(Earth). These four letters spell IODHEVAUHE - also pronounced Jehovah....The fact that the elements are represented by the name Jehovah (Iod, He, Vau, He) they represent primordial ever-present substances and forces unknown to most but used and implemented by all engaged in the normal activity of everyday life. Their scope is well defined by Franz Bardon. The Holy Father allows us to use this primary life outflow out of His being. "

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

nightowl
-------------------------------------
In answer to the above reference - I read it through and basically agree with the body of information presented there in the URL.

I do know that Jehovah was at one time the predeluvian moon god ( though this is disputed by many authorities ) and known as NANNA, or later called Nanna-sin, or simply SIN. He use to present himself on Mount Sinai, or Mt.Sin to Moses.

Now this is where it gets interesting, because Genesis 1:1 uses the word Elohim ( plural ) in the original Hebrew, not God (singular). Elohim is plural for Lords, or gods. The Elohim where the Els, and the Els were an ET stellar race of deities known also as the Elder gods.

If one likes to read the Babylonian Genesis called the - Enuma-Enlish, you will find that the Elder gods were a break away renegade group of deities who stole the tables of destiny from Tiamat. Tiamat was the creator and mother who bore all things. She was the divine serpent.

The owner of these - Tablets of Destiny ( also called the ME ) - could rightfully call themselves the "Supreme Being" if they had possession of the tablets.

This hotly fought issue of stealing these tablets from various gods is discussed in - The story of Zu - as found in the book - Ancient and Near Eastern Texts - by Pritchard (1950).

The tablets had the ability to create life when properly used by the owner. When Nanna ( The Ancient of Days ), stole the tablets he was able to establish himself as the universal ruler calling himself "the God above all gods".

He also derived the name Yahweh (YHWH) from the four quadrants of the tablets making a sacred name or acronym form each of its letters YHWH or Yod-He-Wah-He correlate to the 4 elementals - fire, water, air and earth.

When he appeared to Moses, he kept his original name ( Nanna who had no real power without the tablets ) and former identity a secret.

As time went on, this secret became so distorted that the Jews refused to utter the name based on magical superstition and in so doing people just got into the habit of saying "the Lord" when ever Jehovah ( Yahweh ) was referred to.

This story goes much deeper than what I have covered here - but it gives you and idea of how the name came into being.

Medieval understandings of the use of Jehovah through the early Church are basically correct, but they don't go deep enough into the background and origin of the name.

Regards - Kimbal
Old 29-09-2011, 11:05 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbal
-------------------------------------
In answer to the above reference - I read it through and basically agree with the body of information presented there in the URL.

I do know that Jehovah was at one time the predeluvian moon god ( though this is disputed by many authorities ) and known as NANNA, or later called Nanna-sin, or simply SIN. He use to present himself on Mount Sinai, or Mt.Sin to Moses.

Now this is where it gets interesting, because Genesis 1:1 uses the word Elohim ( plural ) in the original Hebrew, not God (singular). Elohim is plural for Lords, or gods. The Elohim where the Els, and the Els were an ET stellar race of deities known also as the Elder gods.

If one likes to read the Babylonian Genesis called the - Enuma-Enlish, you will find that the Elder gods were a break away renegade group of deities who stole the tables of destiny from Tiamat. Tiamat was the creator and mother who bore all things. She was the divine serpent.

The owner of these - Tablets of Destiny ( also called the ME ) - could rightfully call themselves the "Supreme Being" if they had possession of the tablets.

This hotly fought issue of stealing these tablets from various gods is discussed in - The story of Zu - as found in the book - Ancient and Near Eastern Texts - by Pritchard (1950).

The tablets had the ability to create life when properly used by the owner. When Nanna ( The Ancient of Days ), stole the tablets he was able to establish himself as the universal ruler calling himself "the God above all gods".

He also derived the name Yahweh (YHWH) from the four quadrants of the tablets making a sacred name or acronym form each of its letters YHWH or Yod-He-Wah-He correlate to the 4 elementals - fire, water, air and earth.

When he appeared to Moses, he kept his original name ( Nanna who had no real power without the tablets ) and former identity a secret.

As time went on, this secret became so distorted that the Jews refused to utter the name based on magical superstition and in so doing people just got into the habit of saying "the Lord" when ever Jehovah ( Yahweh ) was referred to.

This story goes much deeper than what I have covered here - but it gives you and idea of how the name came into being.

Medieval understandings of the use of Jehovah through the early Church are basically correct, but they don't go deep enough into the background and origin of the name.

Regards - Kimbal

Thanks Kimbal,

This is very interesting stuff, I haven't heard of any of this, I will have to go digging around to read more on the things you have shared.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Yamah

um... Kimbal... you do realize that is all academic nonsense and by no means a traditional interpretation from the people to whom the book was given?
Old 13-10-2011, 03:45 PM
iluvthelight

It takes a lot of reading, separating, and meditation to figure out what is true and what is not. The beauty of Franz Bardon's works on Hermeticism is that the author has personal experience with the information in his books, Initiation into Hermetics, Practice of Magical Evocation, Key to the True Kabbalah. This information can be turned into knowledge by understanding. Bardon builds his platform using the four elements, and sets out the theory before the practice. Hermetics was taught in Egypt by Hermes Trismegistos (one of Bardon's many lives), but was only available to very few. Christianity considers this to be pagan because the church has forfeited truth, which gives one the power to develop spiritually. That's what Franz Bardon's books provide -- the knowledge to develop spiritually without need for any type of organization or church or group. The Kingdom of God is in every person and it's up to the individual to bring that kingdom to light. That's what the Bardon books do.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvthelight
It takes a lot of reading, separating, and meditation to figure out what is true and what is not. The beauty of Franz Bardon's works on Hermeticism is that the author has personal experience with the information in his books, Initiation into Hermetics, Practice of Magical Evocation, Key to the True Kabbalah. This information can be turned into knowledge by understanding. Bardon builds his platform using the four elements, and sets out the theory before the practice. Hermetics was taught in Egypt by Hermes Trismegistos (one of Bardon's many lives), but was only available to very few. Christianity considers this to be pagan because the church has forfeited truth, which gives one the power to develop spiritually. That's what Franz Bardon's books provide -- the knowledge to develop spiritually without need for any type of organization or church or group. The Kingdom of God is in every person and it's up to the individual to bring that kingdom to light. That's what the Bardon books do.

I guess every thread needs to break for commercials.

B'shalom,

Peter