Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Seeker

The Veil

So I admit that I may be posting in the wrong spot. This is the section that seemed to fit best. What I was taught about astral projecting was that you were essentially pushing yourself out of your body beyond the veil.

So my question, after a lot of research with little result, much frustration, and so forth, is about the veil.

Can it be torn down? I'm certain it can. How would we even go about achieving something like that?
Old 01-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I think Astral Projection is more to do with practice, it takes consistent effort until one gets the grip of it. If I am wrong do correct me.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Master

Astral projection means focusing your attention in another range of the consciousness dimension, that doesn't include the physical, the 3D.

The "veil" may be just a figure of speech, that represents the psychological "border" between here and beyond.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here are some thoughts in the veil and how it is I feel different from Astral Travel and even NDE

The Veil to the Spirit World

The veil is what separates us form the Spirit World. Most of us do not open to the abilities I feel we all have to make contact with those that are no longer living. It is not something we all open to though for many reasons. It is not something that we could all handle in our day to day lives. It too is something that those born to it often struggle with understanding. The veil seems to be there for separation and as we open more and more to understand or maybe more so accept that there I more to our life after the physical part of the body “dies” off. That veil is getting thinner as we move through time. Yet we are not ready for the two worlds or dimensions to yet be as one open space.

It can be said that there is no walls or curtain that brings on this separation on the physical planes of existence. While some go to claim it is simply a metaphorical statement I have come to feel that it’s more an energy barrier or field that is present so that we sense something is there and we use more cautions when dealing with it. It is easy for us to think that there is a physical barrier present as not all of us open to communications or sight with the nonphysical spirits that were once living flesh and blood human beings. Belief is a very powerful thing and our human brain is a very strong presence in its need for logical concrete theories and ideas. When we see something we do not understand at times the brain is what puts up that “wall” blocks.

Maybe in part that veil is there to keep us on our life path, to hold back from us parts of our past lives that might not serve us in this life to keep moving forwards. We at times get glimpses of our past, but there is nothing concrete to give us solid brain logic proof that its real. We struggle at times in this life to know where we came from or at times why we are even here. This in part is that pull of the veil and what knowledge it might well hold. We it is often said come in with a Soul Contact but we do not come in with a road map to or past, present or future paths. We learn along the way and at times do I feel get guidance from those that went before us into what we call death.

There are those that feel that the veil must be preserved and must not ever come down, that I feel is in a much higher set of hands than man has control over. If one takes on the more religions viewpoints then that veil is what keeps the good and evil separated and keeps us safe from evil spirits ext. What the veil does for some of us is to open us on a deeper level of spirituality is give us maybe deeper insights to what is yet to come in our next incarnations. It too gives some of us that abilities to bring comfort to others that have suffered a loss of friend of family.

Will we all ever be ready for the two words to be one only time will show us that one?

This veil differs greatly from the Astral Plane and Astral Travel in that when we go from the body to Astral we are connected by our life force energy or that Silver Cord. We do not make a crossing into the Light where we shed the physical body for the last time. We simply “step out” for a time and come back in. This again differs from the NDE or Near Death Experience events we can have where again that life cord is not full cut but we are suspended in a time and space that is outside the body.