Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-04-2015, 03:38 AM
Ascender
vietnam

Hi all
i believe i was serving in Vietnam in my recent past life.
i know we meant to live in the present and live for today this life.
but something keeps drawing me back to my fate in my past life im not sure why.
i believe i was a pilot in a fighter bomber and a missile hit our starboard side underneath the plane.

i was hoping if someone could confirm this for me on here as i have a couple of questions about that incident if it not to much trouble.
any help would be appreciated as its like a memory i have.

was i in a f4 phantom when the missile hit ?.

did i eject out of the plane after missile hit. ?.

i don't remember anything after that.
i have the sound of the heuy helicopter in my head till this day i don't understand this as im in England and we don't use the heuy helicopter in this country.

i feel i need to put this past life to rest but the sound of the heuy and the missile hitting the plane still remains with me.
Old 26-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Guide

Hi, over the years i became quite sure ive been in that war and died there. The unfinished live (as a black man) started to unraffel when i became adolescent. I wanted to go to america real bad. I wanted to join army before that. I was very interested in that stuff. But ultimately i didnt wanted to kill people and all that stuff.

Those questions are imo absolutely irrelevant. Past lives are not about details.
What u remember of it or get trough of it is what u are ready for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1kzd-bdv2w
Old 27-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Master
Like the man above says don't sweat the details. I too have come to see them as un-important over what may the why we feel directions in this life or if we have infact carried over some not so comfortable burden which wants releasing.

I've got right through the past lives thing, or at least the bulk of it most probably, and I sit alot more comfortably in who I am and why even to the extent all of that is slowly dropping away.

Just let it lead you where it will as whatever appears will be what you need.