Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-04-2015, 11:09 PM
StarWW

Memories from lifetimes ago, help

Okay. So this is going to be a little hard for me, but hang in there.
Some old memories were getting to me earlier, and I just wanted to air them out, rather than keep them locked away. It's in story mode, because it's easier to write it if I differentiate myself from it a bit.
(Mind you, the words are probably different to what was actually said, it's the feeling I get from them. They were said in a different language I no longer fully understand.)
The sun was just coming up. My eyes opened slowly, and I took a deep breath. Warm, I was so warm. It felt nice. Oh, I missed this. This nice, warm, comforting room. "Phoenix?" I called softly.
"I'm here," the soft reply came from behind me. "Don't worry." The bed shifted. An arm wound around my waist, a chest pressed to my back. "I've been here all night."
A breath of relief fell from me. I turned, fisting my hand in his shirt. "Thank you. Did you sleep okay?"
"I didn't sleep," he said softly. "I was awake all night, so I could watch over you."
My eyes closed. "Thank you, but you didn't have to stay up all night."
He shifted again, away from me this time. "Don't worry about it." He propped himself up on his elbow, smiling down at me, and I was struck by just how handsome he was. (This man's face plagues my dreams and mind every day.) High, squared cheekbones, strong, square jaw, and full lips. His eyes, (I can never remember his exact eye color, it varies from crimson to teal), with unruly, crimson hair falling across his forehead. Knowing him, it was unbound, and I could see it brushing his shoulders. He had a very strong, rugged face, very handsome. "It is okay. Don't worry."
Knocking. "Phoenix," I recognized that voice, "someone is here to talk to you. We've received some . . . news." Arus's voice was vaguely upset.
Phoenix stood, walked to the door. Once he disappeared through it, closed it securely at his back, I stood and made my way to the door. Knowing he would hear or feel my footsteps, I was careful as I pressed my ear to the door.
"Are you sure, Arus?" Phoenix said very softly.
"Yes. We've received news of his death. He disappeared two nights ago, and this morning, they found the body. They said he was highly drugged."
"Drugs do not work on him, Arus. I don't understand. He has trained his body to have no reactions to drugs."
At that, I felt instant fear that I knew who they were talking about. My heart started pounding.
"Brother, I assure you, he was highly drugged. They found a high intensity of sedatives in his system. High enough to kill someone, a type we've never seen before. He couldn't have trained his body to be immune to a drug we didn't know about."
A moment of silence. "This is going to kill Starlight. Are we sure it was him?"
"I think I know what the King of a rival kingdom looks like, little brother. He's betrothed to her, and she's always hanging around him, and how many times did you two get into a fight? I think I would recognize him easily. It was definitely-"
I pressed my hand to my mouth. "Flame," I choked, wrapping my other arm around my midsection and sinking to my knees. "Oh, Goddess, Flame, what-how?"

I remember that pain. It haunts me to this day. As it turned out, it wasn't Flame's body they found, but a body they doctored to make it seem like his, but for two years, two years, I thought he was dead. I thought he was gone. He spent those two years being tortured and abused and passed to person to person, and I didn't know. Gods, that pain that burnt through my body for those two years--I've been having nightmares about it recently, about losing him, about watching him die, and it's just been getting to be too much for me.

In that lifetime, Flame Lightning was my rock, my everything, and he still really is. He's been in every lifetime of mine, always with me, and the thought of losing him has haunted me.