Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarRobin
Thank you I do wonder what happened in my past life/lives. I should go see someone to have a regression really, but it also scares me to see if I did indeed at one point get buried alive.

Being buried alive is probably one of the most common deaths over the last 100 years. This is because of the high number of people who were killed when their towns were bombed. Civilian deaths due to bombing, either from air (bombing campaigns) or from missile attacks (1950s onward) is probably in the millions since 1918. Soldiers being buried alive is also more common as the types of weapons with "bigger" bangs started to be introduced around 1916 onward, but during World War II whole cities were laid to waste, such as the Hanoi, Vietnam bombings of 1972 (Operation Linebacker). The number of dead civilians in Iraq between 2001 and 2015 is around 3 million. In the middle East (Lebanon), many have been killed in large bomb/missile blasts which caused their homes to collapse burying many occupants alive. Not a nice way to go, especially if you are trapped below ground, alive. Being buried alive due to mining accidents, even earth quakes, although they happen, are quite small when compared with burials because of wars over the last 75 years.

Being regressed may uncover the true cause of such a fear. Its not that uncommon of a fear, although each person will be effected differently to a different degree. Its not a fear I have, but I have no memory of being buried alive in a past life. My brother buried me when I was a kid, on a beach holiday. It was then that I realized just how heavy sand can be and how difficult it can be to breath once covered with sand, even just 12 inches of sand.

PastPilot
Old 16-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Experiencer

Previously

I've always been a history buff.

I enjoy learning about the Titanic all around but have mostly been drawn to the relationship of Quigg Baxter and Berthe Mayne.

I've often had feelings of deja vu in general and feelings of belonging somewhere else; in another life perhaps.

Being buried alive has also freaked me out. I'm claustrophobic.
Old 17-04-2015, 08:19 AM
StarRobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectral1212
Being buried alive is my number one fear! I can't think of anything worse. Ugh

I do think something must have happened in a past life in order for us to feel this fear more than anything. It's an awful thought isn't it? I think the plus side is (if it can be called it a plus side!) it is just a fear, maybe a memory.
Old 17-04-2015, 10:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
Does anyone believe they were involved in anything now extremely historical such as a life during the American Civil War, on the Titanic, at Pearl Harbor the day of the bombing, etc.?

I have been thinking about whether I was involved in the American Revolution for a few days now, honestly speaking. For some reason, while studying the matter in the history class at age 14 made me very passionate. Even now I have a good grasp of the knowledge of that time and of its figures. I am not an American in this birth.

I am able to objectively see my own reactions and feelings in this regard, with respect to that time at 14. I also did not believe in reincarnation then.

But now that I know it is a fact, I have this feeling may be I might perhaps have had something to do with it. Perhaps I was just a political activist of an another country who considered the Revolution as a politically enlightening experience which boded good for the world at that time.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 17-04-2015, 12:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
I've always been a history buff.

I enjoy learning about the Titanic all around but have mostly been drawn to the relationship of Quigg Baxter and Berthe Mayne.

I've crossed paths with the individual who was Berthe Mayne. Why your interest?
Old 17-04-2015, 05:29 PM
AliceR71

Wasn't she a survivor of the Titanic, while he died, being a man, and I believe they were first class passengers. From what I remember, they were not married but had just started a relationship/affair
Old 17-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Experiencer

why

Quote:
Originally Posted by *whitefeather
I've crossed paths with the individual who was Berthe Mayne. Why your interest?

I don't know why but I've always been.
What about the women? What has she said about all of it?

Alice,
Yes, he was travelling with his mother and sister and Berthe too. All three women survived the sinking but he did not.
Old 18-04-2015, 08:50 AM
AliceR71

Perhaps Quigg Baxter has reincarnated to someone who posts on this forum! as it was just over 100 years ago, he he could have lived another life between now and then, depends on how soon he reincarnated after he died on Titanic
Old 18-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

well

I believe I know who Quigg and Berthe became. No offense to that other woman, perhaps she was channeling.

I've always been drawn to them and their story. They also just missed each other in another life following. The male even looked like Quigg, especially the eyes. The pics are mesmerizing. A few other similarities too.

It would have been nearly impossible to have left someone behind. I wouldn't have on purpose.
The reports were that Berthe was put into a lifeboat and she used an excuse of wanting to go back to her cabin to recover some "jewels". I believe she used the excuse because she wanted to find Quigg. They were being discreet. She was held in the lifeboat. It was said that there eyes met as he was standing on the ship and her lifeboat was already being lowered.

Is this star-crossed, cruel fate, or what? Is the possible third time the charm? He's passed on again, sent her signs, and has been pulling her. She says she's not only ready but willing.