Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-12-2014, 03:09 AM
Master
Thanks for the link. It was very relaxing. Doubt it worked for me though I guess it can help many folks.

All that I got was likely not true. Not a past lives thing but in the soul realms. The other souls in the area were focused their concentration on doing something. There were some blue, yellow blue, a dark blue one, and some others I didn't see but knew were nearby. I'll save the video. Thanks again.

Thumbs up. :)
Old 28-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Knower
I am still not really finding out much at this point after several months. I am trying association with what seem familiar symbols.
Old 29-04-2015, 05:11 AM
Experiencer
Is it safe to do self hypnosis? I read people saying that we may access some old unresolved feelings bringing them to surface but not dealing with them properly, in the way it was supposed to happen if we had lived our lives not totally aware of such things. That without someone to help us through this process we may remain stuck in this past issues and make life harder for us somehow...or even believing we're still living this past live.
So, what was your experience with self hypnosis?
@desert rat
Old 29-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Knower
Cat

I have never heard good things about hypnosis with another involved. Self hypnosis I am not so sure about and i am not all that sure if i would use that term. more like maybe a deep self trance and analysis. Or at least that is what I am attempting.
Old 29-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
Hi Caitlyn!

The path that got me started was recurring patterns. After analyzing what I was intensely interested in - we're talking extreme, not that everyday 'I enjoy nature' - one common link began appearing. Researching that link further and further was, essentially, opening a doorway and letting the universe know I was ready for whatever it could throw at me.

It sounds contradictory, but I'd also advise you to look towards what you dislike. Again - with a passion. There may be something you've always despised since a child, for no particular reason you or your family members can recall. Consider why you would have hated it so much. I know for myself, I was always fervent in my dislike for Norway; no family ties, no connections, nothing. Turns out I experienced horrible tragedy there in the past, during one of my most influential lives. Now, it feels like home.

You've already received amazing advice. If you're looking to stay away from hypnosis - which I am totally siding with you on! - look to pieces of your life that may not be conventionally relevant towards your past. (i.e. Blindly hating a place, rather than blindly loving it.) Use methods you would previously look at and say "nooo... that can't accomplish anything. I haven't heard anyone try this before." It's all unique to you.

Let go, remain open to any concepts you may have disassociated with your past, and just go with the flow. Also! Focus on what you feel. Your mind is a wonderful tool, but your emotions responds to your past with out-of-this-world volume.

Best of luck to you. <3
Old 30-04-2015, 06:29 AM
Knower
I have actually been using similar methods and am making some (if slow)progress. Unconscious familiarity is something i look for and relevance to memory. Good luck to you as well.