Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Knower

Wink Synchronicity signs or lying false miracles

I believe in signs from God....I believe in a personal God..that when he gives you a sign its very intimate and personal but I also believe in lying signs and wonders. There seems to be a number phenomenon everywhere Ice seen them myself. 2nd THESSALONIANS 9-12 The coming of the of the lawless one will come in accordance with lying signs powers miracles and wonders to deceive those who don't love the truth so to be saved. This is what I believe all this 11111 3333 or 4444 is....
Old 16-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Knower

Interesting thought, How do signs from god manifest themselves to you? How can you tell they are a sign?
Old 17-09-2017, 08:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
Interesting thought, How do signs from god manifest themselves to you? How can you tell they are a sign?
I've experience signs from God that are personal and intimate...they weren't SYNCRONICITIES...its something that is something that only I would understand and extremely personal. For instance I was singing in my car Christian songs and really praising Jesus...I pulled in McDonald's and the car next to me had 143 on its plate..It means I love you...Then next to it a truck that said pure white dairy clean as snow. There is a scripture that says he makes your robes white like snow. I felt like he heard me praising him. They aren't number sequences or too good to be true coincidences....They are personal detailed and intimate...Another was when I was 3 I never saw a rainbow...I prayed to God to show me one...2 hours later there was a double rainbow over my house...Its one of my favorite memories
Old 21-09-2017, 12:16 AM
Master
I used to think that synchronicity was the Lord indicating that He was aware of what we were thinking. Kind of like a signpost, or just a pat on the back or saying, " Hi! "

Today, according to what I've learned I think synchronicity is an example that the greater reality and truth is eternity. That which is apart from time, which is our true and actual situation.
As opposed to the illusory, and gross material world in which we find ourselves.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GadGirl
I've experience signs from God that are personal and intimate...they weren't SYNCRONICITIES...its something that is something that only I would understand and extremely personal. For instance I was singing in my car Christian songs and really praising Jesus...I pulled in McDonald's and the car next to me had 143 on its plate..It means I love you...Then next to it a truck that said pure white dairy clean as snow. There is a scripture that says he makes your robes white like snow. I felt like he heard me praising him. They aren't number sequences or too good to be true coincidences....They are personal detailed and intimate...Another was when I was 3 I never saw a rainbow...I prayed to God to show me one...2 hours later there was a double rainbow over my house...Its one of my favorite memories

I have a favorite rainbow story like yours too. When my eldest child was little, about 5 years old, I was talking to her while driving away from our home and mentioned the word rainbow. She asked me what it was. I told her I will show her one the next time I see one. I haven't seen one in years and didn't expect to see one anytime soon. BUT a few hours later on the way home, a giant rainbow was right over our house. I pointed it out to her and she got to see her first rainbow.

As for signs, your emotions and intentions will manifest in reality. Your heart will know the difference between ones from God and ones that are manifested due to the fear in your own heart.
Old 21-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Suspended
Dark spirits are capable of creating signs & confusing the genuine one's that are coming through. Intuition is very helpful in discerning the truth.
Old 22-09-2017, 03:16 AM
Master
The last one involved President Trump's speech to the United Nations.

Two days prior I had popped in a cd in the car player that I hadn't listened to in probably two years.
It was Elton John's, "Yellow Brick Road".

Had to laugh listening to his speech two days later.

On the cd was his song, "Rocket Man".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Signs from God are extremely personal and hard to ignore.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey

As for signs, your emotions and intentions will manifest in reality. Your heart will know the difference between ones from God and ones that are manifested due to the fear in your own heart.

How? how can you trust your heart to know the difference? How will I know the difference between the ones sent from God and the one manifested from my fear?

Those words of yours struck me...