Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-03-2019, 04:11 AM
Ascender

I relate a little to both views. I won't say that tfs don't exist, however, I could see cases in which it could be damaging. Not helped by the tf teachers that promote union and keep saying the same messages year after year. As I recently heard said, some of them have been making tf videos for years and yet they themselves are still not with their tf.
To me, the "proof" is in the spiritual stuff that happened and my following awakening. But meeting my tf was only a part of it, and in retrospect, it was all about self, not someone else. I fully acknowledge that we have other connections too that can be strong, lifetime lasting and just as happy. The difference to me, in my experience, was tf was the only one that contributed to my awakening and third eye opening. To me, that makes it something, even if tfs are not a real thing. But that is where I acknowledge the difference, and don't think that it means they are the one and only.
I don't even think the purpose is necessary a romantic relationship at all. And that is where I think most of what you hear is focused. This, I feel, is where the danger can lay. I've seen plenty on here looking for their tf because they believe it to be a romantic relationship that is bliss. Seems dangerous as then they will likely think anyone they feel strongly about is it. Also dangerous to be caught up in worrying about the believed tf coming back, which could happen to those really experiencing it or not.
And I don't really think it's much like believing in say, UFO'S because if you look into UFO'S there really is a lot of proof (things in the sky, people who have made contact or seen them). While all any of us that think we have experienced tfs can really say is we experienced something different from the norm. But there is no way to prove it is really a tf and not something else entirely, nor can we say that tfs are what they are believed to be. So I can acknowledge that the concept or general idea of tfs could be entirely wrong, and that would be ok with me too. All I can say for sure is I had one powerful connection that seemed to activate my third eye and contributed to my awakening.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:46 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
If one is suffering for decades because of it, why not just surrender? That's what you never quite got to over there. Surrender. Why not apply that?
I have not been suffering for very long time, many yrs. Because I practice surrendering whenever I can.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:16 AM
ant

Thanks for all your replies.: )

The point of my post was just how attaching to a label can have averse effects.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Thanks for all your replies.: )

The point of my post was just how attaching to a label can have averse effects.
Thank you, too.
I liked your fashion quote, sir
Old 03-03-2019, 07:59 AM
ant

Thankyou Lonlon and hi.: )
Old 03-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziusudra

I have not been suffering for very long time, many yrs. Because I practice surrendering whenever I can.

I can finally admit this as truth, though it is validating to hear you say it.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
originally posted by jro5139

I relate a little to both views. I won't say that tfs don't exist, however, I could see cases in which it could be damaging.

Of UFOs, and TFs, I believe both phenomenon exist, but you know, both show signs of tampering or guidance by earthly hands. To what end I could not tell you. The latter seems a concerted effort set up to undermine love. That's been my experience (a few others I've met as well). There is/was nothing in the behaviors of the person who led me here that points to them ever having been in love with me, or loving me, or anything. I'd not care at all but for the fact that they've too many ties, familial and otherwise, to the kind of people who would and do carry out ops to undermine love, and there is everything in their behaviors that points to that last supposition being correct.

It points to a lot of other things. like Our Matt Warne. If you can find him. He didn't exist. He's made up. He never existed, and if he ever did I'm sure the only light he ever spread was from the barrel of a bullpup. I spent the better part of an evening and a morning looking for him. I had help, as Bastet incarnate popped in, could not shoot it down out of hand, so, and thank God I've that sort of yin-to-yang in my life.

The moderators of SF have thoughtfully provided Matt Warne's DOB/DOD, so it was easy to determine there is no record of either event in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Faeroe Islands, Norway, Malta, South Africa, The United States, Canada, Mexico, Belize, Australia, New Zealand, Tasmania. I believe that's the entirety of the English speaking world. He exists only on this board... and one other board of this stripe where they talk about his passing, and what a great spiritual guy he was, though when, where, and how he died isn't entirely clear to them. And that's it.

So it's 2018, and here is this late, lamented, attractive, smiley guru master with his own internet forum, and he had/has no web presence? That's impossible. In those aforementioned English speaking countries, any male under the age of fifty with any swell of public praise for their vocations/avocations is going to veer towards showboating a_____e about the matter, especially if it has anything to do with IT or New Age Fundamentalism. They don't have it in them to be modest.

I don't know what happened. Born in 1980? I'd guess 1966-72. To try to get away with this without coming up with a proper backstory is most assuredly them, though it's easy to do here. They are preying on the weak. There are people who come here because they need answers, they desperately need understanding so the fabric of their lives does not come apart, and too often on this board they are run in circles with what has to be impunity from the moderators. Have you noticed the recent surfeit of board members whose individual commands of English vary wildly from post to post, and the content of those posts? Who allows that to go on on a forum dedicated to enlightenment?

It's right there. The late Matt Warne is winking at us; devolution. I've only ever heard that or read that in one other context. It goes back to the band Devo, how they got their start, their name, back in Kent, Ohio, USA, ca.1970. They witnessed some shootings on a college campus. When they got back to safety and the shock wore off, they started talking about what had happened, and came to the conclusion that given the late date, the lot of us had started to 'devolve'.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Pathfinder
Totally agree. The Twin Flame concept, I believe is to be an alchemical unification between the human part and Higher Self part. The Higher Self AKA the dream self. Yaqui Shaman sectors believe it is a real metaphysical merging between the luminous sphere of the physical body and the energetic dream body. The double.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHermes
Totally agree. The Twin Flame concept, I believe is to be an alchemical unification between the human part and Higher Self part. The Higher Self AKA the dream self. Yaqui Shaman sectors believe it is a real metaphysical merging between the luminous sphere of the physical body and the energetic dream body. The double.

I think this too, and originally this is what twin flame meant. When you look back to the Gnostics the twin flame was the marriage of the physical self with the higher self which was considered the opposite sex.

And I think when we meet someone and they remind us a lot of our higher self, we can easily mistake the two.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHermes

This actually makes a lot of sense to me as I found the concept of the light body after having the "tf experience" and going through what I dubbed "ascension" based on my symptoms matching what I researched. A bit of merging in that my physic abilities increased, I suddenly had connection with higher selves and beings and my mass of my body felt lighter.
So what if it first manifested in another person, my spiritual development continues without that person being around in my life. I still see repeating numbers too and can pinpoint at times when they start and what they are about, which guess what, is always about me and my development. I don't believe the numbers have anything to do with my tf.