Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Master

that was cute while it lasted. I stopped wondering about such things though since obviously a lot of things happen that I have no clue about how it could even be??? The only thing I'm sure of is someone could manufacture a sensible reason for it if they wanted lol!

To answer another recent question - no I'm not mailing you another letter. That just hurt. Besides I couldn't even if I did want to, once I was told you didn't want me I just gave up any semblance of trying to keep track of your physical self... and anyway if I'm going to be really honest I never really knew even something as simple as whether I had the right name! And even at that there have been so many people in and out that I don't know that there is a real continuity the way I want to think. It is all a house of cards... none of it very satisfying sigh.
Old 16-03-2019, 11:43 PM
Master

you are mean by the way.
Old 17-03-2019, 03:20 AM
Master

ok so you are not so mean. I just had a mood lol!
Old 17-03-2019, 11:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Sometimes it's really hard not to be mad at my whole team for what we put ourselves through, sometimes I wonder why I agreed to do this.

I'm doing extensive personal work today, I'll send the transmission hopefully when I am done.

This isn't fair to you...it's more sorrow for me all around...he's saying things I don't like...and she's gone and fractured her ankle and she can't go anywhere while I'm trying to sort things out. :( At night, she calls to me astrally. :( During the day, she laughs about it. Ah, no. Nope.

In two weeks you're going to be let out of the gate and then I'll really be in it, come what may. :( More guilt is all I feel when it comes to you, even though I know that's stupid in a way. You're no little boy. But facts are facts, also. And when it comes to you, I suck. Still. :( It's better but it's still not what you deserve at all. :(

My teachers and guides are all over me like white on rice right now. The only hope I have right now is the knowledge that things change.

Facing my stuff.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 18-03-2019, 08:46 PM
Master
Take a hold of that hand
And let it lead you
Treat it with the love and respect it deserves
Never ever let it turn on you

Search the peace
Allow it
Move gently out of the way for drama
Intrigue
Intensity
They are all playmates of Ego.
And they will pass you
By
If you don't engage,
So easily bored
They are.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 19-03-2019, 01:09 AM
Master

hi sweety, well I've seen enough of pain to be wary any time someone offers me something. There is even some scripture somewhere bemoaning the fate of someone who, through no fault of his own, spends his life being derided like crazy and then suffers the misfortune of having to die rich. While I don't quite fit the bill since I most definitely did something that deserved me this mess, I'm still not sure I want the prescribed ending.

Besides, you've spent the greater part of this life and many others offering things that never came to pass, if only I would fetch whatever. So just why really should I invite still more delusion in the form of believing it is bona-fide. Again?
Old 19-03-2019, 01:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Soulo song/ solar song??
I dunno. I'm obsessed with word play... I like words alot.
I am THE flame... Which is useful now that it's coming into winter - I can keep myself warm and toasty from my own burning embers.
Lol.

P. S. Thank you Aries energy... I'm digging your jive gotta keep this flame alive hahaha.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:22 AM
Deactivated Account
I my teddy bear. Thank you for caring for me and keeping me straight.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 19-03-2019, 05:14 AM
Master

you look so good in a dress shirt and tie....oh my! to pull you in for a kiss by the tie :)
Old 19-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Ascender
Alright!
Since you are keep pounding on it.
It had to be said in 3D. So here it is.

What is your is mine, all mine.
What is mine is mine, all mine.
Hence all of ours are all mine.

You know this is not about material stuffs.
But let's just include that as well.

All mine, mine, mine , mine , mine.
Happy now?