Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-06-2011, 08:46 PM
ivy71983

re-aligning chakras

Hello everyone,

I have been recently told that my chakras arent aligned and that i have blockages (which doesn't suprise me because for a while i have been doing good but over the past week have caught myself losing faith and becoming depressed). How would i go about re-aligning my chakras and removing blockages? (im not sure which ones are blocked specifically but i know its more than one and believe my heart chakra might be one) How do i find out which are blocked? Any and all advice and recommendations are welcome.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Sungirl

a nice simple visualisation is to work your way up from your base chakra seeing each one coloured as the rainbow, starting
base = red
sacral = orange (below navel)
solar plexus = yellow (above navel)
heart = green
throat = blue
brow = indigo
crown = violet

Just see those parts of your body swathed in the corresponding colours.

Try not to worry too much, my experience is that we all have closed or blocked chakras all the time. They respond very quickly to the way we feel, and that feeds back to change the way we feel, making it worse unless we do something about it. But, good thiings in daily life can also bring them back into balance, you'll probably find a good session of belly laughs at something that tickles you is as good, short term, as a full healing.

I have regular crystal healing and that helps me to keep my chakras balanced, or bring them back in line. You would probably find reiki does the same for some.
Old 14-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
crown = violet

Interesting.

I have heard two versions of this. Some say it is violet and some I have read is white?
Old 14-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Interesting.

I have heard two versions of this. Some say it is violet and some I have read is white?

Yes, I have too. It is personal in the end but I would put white into the transpersonals above the head as white is higher than violet imo.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Master
I usually do a meditation and ask for Archangel Michaels help where I imagine myself in a crystal castle with a healer for each chakra, and then I imagine a beam of light on each chakra from base on up and each healer healing my chakra, then I ask Archangel Michael to release any blocakages or to cut chords.
Spiritlite.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:16 AM
ivy71983

Thank you Tilla and Spiritlite . . .

I will definately give it a try. I have crystals as well and will seek their help as well
Old 13-06-2011, 02:52 AM
Master
You could also do a chakra meditation from a CD, ivy. It seems to me if your chakras are mis-aligned easily you need some deeper work to give them more stability, not just chakra first-aid, if you know what I mean.

There are lots of meditations like these available, with and without music and talking.

Xan

Old 13-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Experiencer
There's also some great chakra meditations on youtube.
Old 17-06-2011, 03:10 AM
chakragal

I am using iPhone apps to help me. I have a few chakra apps. One has a meditation that takes you through the 7 chakras, also plays a Tibetan bowl sound, and has mantras for each chakra. Another program is literally aimed at emitting the frequency for each chakra-you can focus on one chakra or align all at the same time. Another app is exclusively tibetan singing bowls, again with the bowl being the proper frequency-all chakra bowls can ring at the same time or you can pick and choose one or however many you want.
I love the flexibility of the apps as I plug in my headphones at work when not on the phone.
I also use crystals and have them all together in a rosary bead type formation-I place it on my stomach to align and meditate.
This is what I am doing as I totally have all my chakras blocked for a long time. It will be work, but I am going to free them finally.
I also wear chakra gemstone jewelry as well. All my stones/crystals get cleaned and programmed first.
Old 17-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Master
oh how I wish I could get an iphone I can't get any fancy cell phone of that type because of poor credit :(
Spiritlite.