Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
I have asked in the past and had good results. However, I would just add that one should be sincere in asking and ask with conviction. For me, that has always produced the best results.

Good points :)
Old 30-04-2015, 01:37 AM
Carnelian72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
I have found that for me, the past life memories I have, are always the most extreme. I don't believe we're designed to carry the "little stuff"..... No point really. It's a matter of what in one life impresses us so deeply that it affects our DNA, much of which we carry over. There is a stage in the death process that I call, "the White Hall", where all the minor stuff is generally cleared out ouf our being...... but the major stuff carries over. One time I was playing my guitar and doing this ..... sort of repetitive meditative thing and when I suddenly became aware that I was chanting Remember, over and over and crying like a baby. This is a longer story, but to shorten it up, in the next few moments I was led to remember an extremely painful past life memory where I killed the woman I loved in a church that my Brother was a Preacher for, he was going to kill her as a witch, and I didn't want her to die at the hands of hatred, but rather Love. Pretty intense, made especially so when we met in this Life.... she hadn't forgiven me, but I explained my motives, and in fact her sister in this life (who was also present back then)..had already told her my position, but she still had not forgiven me. Very intense memory.

This is a very interesting story! My first thought, instinct, upon reading is, you believe your motive was good, but she might not be willing to forgive AT ALL if you interrupted a karmic ribbon about to be paid. Interfering with something that needed to happen? Taking away her choice? I don't mean to upset you, it was just an impression.