Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Che Lazou

I have written about this elsewhere, the paradox of Zeno, the never ending quest to understand calculus metaphorically.

Differentiation, Integration are both tools with which we practice competition and co-operation, being good at them can impress and attract a mate, but they are essentially a game, it is like being a good dancer.

Love, assimilation, is the art of absorbing and projecting, not reflecting as in a shield, but reflecting as in how a mirror works, absorbing light and radiating it back out.

A good scientific book to read on the subject is QED by Richard Feynman, it is not a popularist book but it is suitable for the lay person with some background in abstract thinking.

Another book is the Yi Jing (or I Ching, which simply translates as "1 and 0" in Anglo-Germanic Chinese - the name comes from Leibniz I believe). I have no idea what Yi means perhaps "Why I" but Jing has the same spelling in English as the word for "shocking energy" (my interpretation) or "spring movement" which might be more accurate.

Both books are tools again for the game.

Meeting (3D) needs require a (4D) approach, the rule of four, which is the basis of alchemy and the four humours that are used for healing. But remember, everyone is a healer and everyone is a warrior, competition and co-operation again.

In marriage, the woman chooses and the man approaches, whichever comes first is a choice.

To approach you must be good at your game, to be chosen you must be submissive at the point of marriage.

The direct path requires no experience.

I wish you luck.

Thank you.
Old 27-02-2019, 03:46 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinflame77
LET GO

Let= Allow Go= To Proceed Forward

MOVE ON

Move = Proceed in a Direction On= To Illuminate
also be in physically in contact with and supported by a surface.
indicating continuation of a movement or action.

I want to Continue to be with her be illuminated in my own life direction or enlightened proceed forward in my own direction to find myself....let me say this if a psych nurse and former patient had so much in common that 'me' found that I want to study psychology and needed time to grow to restore the power imbalance and in 2010 achieved a no axis one diagnosis (no mental illness) because I did so much therapy on myself that I became that role! scaling the mountain to the very top! But my 'ego' said to another doctor now that I am showing you this 'no axis one' paperwork can I legally seek a relationship with a former psych nurse if I am completely sane? And they detained me and made up a false stalking accusation and took me to court and she fled overseas! I had to go on the disability support pension lost my own home etc...become adversely bankrupt etc..and I cannot travel outside Australia whilst bankrupt or even if I was allowed to under exceptional circumstances I cannot afford to for a very long time!

My new passion is to not give up and focus on learning about business especially non-for-profit taking money from the rich and empowering the less fortunate until I hold all the aces!
That's very interesting. Let go.. to allow to proceed forward. Move on.. to proceed forward to illuminate.

Old 28-02-2019, 03:31 AM
Knower

Thank you very much ssdm1!

It’s comforting for me to read your words.

Simply resonates very much with how I feel about my connection. Only our meeting felt like a “reuniting” after many years rather than actually being one... and exploring that soul astonishment within me! we may shift or pause our contact as we each may need... in life... we do seem to be keep in touch... in whatever ways each of us can manage...

Still, there’s no expectations as change is in everything. Which can be a challenge at times. Finding and connecting with wonder and curiosity in all situations as they arise...

I do personally prefer when we’re in contact <joyful grins> AND at the same time... it’s also not always what I/he needs...

Hugs,

TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
My twin and I had no contact for over 20 years when we reunited 3 years ago. Reuniting and the feelings were intense (which is when I learned of twin flames). We are stuck between being more than friends, but not a couple. He was in a relationship when we reunited and remains in that relationship.

We seem to not be able to be together yet we can't be apart from each other either. Even when we try to be apart, we can't. It is not easy at all.

All I can say is for my relationship we have decided we will do what it takes to stay in each others lives, to be "friends".

Yes twins can reunite years or decades later, when they both are ready. You can't make it happen, it just does. I never thought I see my twin again, yet here he is, and having him in my life some is much better than not at all.

Hope that helps a little
Old 19-03-2019, 08:07 PM
Guide

Hi Twin Flame 77.

Just got to reading your post now.

I just recently got married to my twinflame this past September of 2018. I have never doubted and still do not doubt that this person is my twin. I have known him now for 8 years, with the first 6 years being absolute torture. (in regards to the whole push/pull twinflame dynamic)

If you have any specific questions, please let me know! I'm an open book.

I hope you are doing well. :)
Old 22-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Pathfinder
My twin and I have been together but not together for over 10 years now. When we met, we were both 42 and reasonably happily married with kinds of our own. We decided that though we connected at all levels, we had commitments to our families that we had to keep. But we just couldn't part ways. Whenever we tried to go different ways, we just drew closer. So this is how we have been all this time - together but not together. There are times when it is extremely hard on all parties but then again things settle down and there is a semblance of acceptance. Right now I am happy that he is in my life and we get to share everything. I don't know if this is it or whether there will be true union someday. For the moment, I am grateful and fulfilled for what I have