Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Using the Law of Attraction to reshape your body?

I think we all know what the law of attraction is and let's face it - we all need changes in our lives. But I am going to talk about physical changes. Can we reshape our bodies the way we want using the power of thought and good intentions.
Do you think it is possible for us to change the way we look and what are the common mistakes people make using that technique? I've been using the law of attraction for personal purposes and I'm sure it works but I need to believe in myself more than I do now, and maybe, just maybe - I am making a mistake which has lead me to mediocre results.

Thank you in advance :)
Old 09-03-2016, 03:40 PM
Knower
I don't know how much we can redefine our appearance, maybe with some super strong will power we can do some. Also remember that so many things affect how we look or our "aura", like how we view the world (are we genuinely full of joy, or are we mopey and sour)... And each one of us has some kind of hidden potential to reshape ourselves using regular old fashioned hard work. We have physical tools at our disposal for a reason, not everything is about hocus pocus. Of course, it takes positive intention to manifest hard work if it doesn't come naturally to us.

True story though, when I was in my teens the thing I wanted the most for a while was a gotee. I never thought "full beard", just gotee. That was cool to me. Lo and behold, before long, a lot of hair began to sprout on my chin and nowhere else. To this day, 20-some years later, I can't grow a full, thick beard.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirae
I think we all know what the law of attraction is and let's face it - we all need changes in our lives. But I am going to talk about physical changes. Can we reshape our bodies the way we want using the power of thought and good intentions.
Do you think it is possible for us to change the way we look and what are the common mistakes people make using that technique? I've been using the law of attraction for personal purposes and I'm sure it works but I need to believe in myself more than I do now, and maybe, just maybe - I am making a mistake which has lead me to mediocre results.

Thank you in advance :)

This is an interesting one, I too am giving it a bash (rather than spending time in the gym).
There are two parts to it, as far as I can see, the first one is the belief aspect, whether you believe (truly believe) that you can alter your physical form with LOA/the power of the mind.
The second part is the relationship with food and our bodies, this is assuming that you don't change your diet in any way, once again I think this one is down to belief again, in such that if you truly believe that "I can eat what ever I want and still be slim" then it shall be so.

The path that I am taking with this one is to use subliminals to change the way that I see myself and alter my beliefs that way.

It has only been a couple of weeks and already I am only 5 away from a six pack...
Old 13-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Suspended

in theory the entire universe is just engery, and supposedly consciousness can morph that energy into what ever it wants.

so if you were powerful enough you could prolly do anything.

also, there is no "good" or "bad" the universe is unbiases, the whole good and bad thing is a human aspect.

in all reality, you just need to believe, thats it, if you believed you would wake up tomorrow with a perfect body, you would. But 20 years of your mind says otherwise, or perhaps its something else.

ive done some crazy LOA stuff and even seeing what ive seen i have a hard time believing, perhaps there is something inside humans that makes them think they arnt powerful, or perhaps its just our upbringing, or perhaps we dont want to be powerful, who knows.
Old 13-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Experiencer

I don't underestimate anything.
Some time ago, I remember reading about a study where a group were told to visualize playing piano scales periodically, and after a time, the muscles of their fingers were more developed without actually playing. I also recall hearing about a geriatric study where a group of elderly men were placed in an environment that reflected their youth - down to magazines from the time period they would have been young. After a period of time, several parameters of their health increased in comparison to the control group. Law of attraction or subconscious thought - I don't know, but sure, why not give it a go.
Old 13-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Master
I've actually done this, engraving the ideal weight in the back of my mind.
I feel and believe look my best at 54 kilos, so for the past six years, no matter what or how much I consume, I don't exceed this mark!
Am actually trying to gain a tad bit, but virtually impossible now :O

The mind is very powerful.
Old 18-03-2016, 04:50 PM
I also want to be a certain weight and I always manage to make it manifest.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-03-2016, 05:49 AM
Suspended

grace222

being around things that bring back childhood memories is very nostalgic and actually puts your mood and body chemistry back to those days, which then affects you.

go listen to some childhood music and see if you dont get all upbeaty... unless you were a depressed person :(

its basically bringing back super awesome memories which in turn lift you up which in turn causes your body to produce healthy chemicals etc etc, causing good stuffs.

its like being a kid again!!
Old 19-03-2016, 04:35 PM
Experiencer
We certainly can, but like with manifesting anything, some things have to be in place :
strong core beliefs (that life is fun and fulfilling, that you can manifest what you want easily, that you are valuable and worthy, simply because you are)
specific beliefs about what you want to manifest
accepting and appreciating, where you are now (even that part you want to change)
feeing good and being in the moment regularly
letting go of the attachment to the outcome, wanting it lightly (instead of gripping onto it tightly and putting your life off in a sense until it happens).
Old 20-03-2016, 08:55 AM
Lorelyen

Believe in yourself? Definitely. And you have to believe in the change you want to see. If you want to be skinny, think skinny, the whole time.

You can use the law of attraction to change aspects of your body shape and health but changing your bone structure is out of the question.

Losing and gaining weight are possible, changing the bloom on your skin is possible. Giving yourself more physical energy is. Being more attractive to people is. Changing your pheromones isn't but who'd want to do that?

Be ready to listen to inner instructions emerging. Hints will arise about to accelerate the process, usually reforming old habits. Visualisation also comes into it. Practice that. If you're fat and want to be skinny, no use keep looking in the mirror but inwardly seeing yourself skinny is.

And give it time. It won't happen over night.