Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
I'll share what i remember of the dream. It is kind of choppy but I remember she was a waitress and I came into her place of work and got a table. She saw me and sat with me for a bit. We made small talk but I felt like she was afraid of me. Not afraid of me physically but almost afraid to know me again.

Then her family gathered around the table and I could tell they didnt like me but they tolerated me. (I never met much of her family in real life but she did not have a brother. In the dream she did). Her mother told me that if I was going to marry her daughter (no idea how this came up in the dream and I remember being confused by this), she wanted some info from me. She had an application she wanted me to fill out. She had a credit check authorization letter. All of this stuff. I remember being uncomfortable with this and wondering how I got in that situation. Thats pretty much all I remember. I do remember how I felt in the dream toward this girl. It was a really deep love. Not necessarily a romantic love but possibly. Just very powerful and deep.

Well this definitely gives some context. Though one cannot totally rule out that this is solely related to feelings you have for her I still lean towards this being symbolic. Faces represent our self image. The fact that you have a deep love for this person may indicate that she represents love to you in general. Being that she was a good friend could mean she represents the friend in you. In this case it could mean that your inner friend and how you treat and or see yourself is a bit beaten down. This can be supported by the fact that her family was wary of you and wanted to do a credit check. They did not necessarily think you were worthy of their daughter. So I would ask do you happen to treat yourself pretty harshly and fail to give yourself credit for all you do? Do you beat yourself up for not doing enough or label yourself in negative terms? I rather think this dream is hinting at your relationship with yourself and how you may be disempowering yourself with your inner dialogue leading to a tired broken self image. I would say try to pay attention to how you talk to yourself as you go about your day. Even those little asides where we say things like, I am stupid, that we just brush off, can undermine our well being in the long term. If the words you are using towards yourself and the way you are defining yourself and your abilities are not life affirming it is important to course correct how you are speaking to yourself and start being more gentle and kind because being human is hard and our soul only wants us to see how brilliant we really are. So if you don't treat yourself well, even just a little, it is time to start to give yourself some credit and know you are worthy of deep love. No matter if the judgment comes from others or yourself it's important to take a stand and declare that you are treated with love and respect. We all do.

In any event, even if this is solely related to feelings you have for her it still seems to lean towards some inner feelings of not being worthy of her. Regardless if you think her family sees you that way or you yourself do the main message of the dream seems to indicate that there is a need to heal some self worth issue going on. You are worthy of her and your own love. It's time you start to know that within your being. Take care.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
No, I was not aware of any psychic abilities. Intuition maybe.

I'll share what i remember of the dream. It is kind of choppy but I remember she was a waitress and I came into her place of work and got a table. She saw me and sat with me for a bit. We made small talk but I felt like she was afraid of me. Not afraid of me physically but almost afraid to know me again.

Then her family gathered around the table and I could tell they didnt like me but they tolerated me. (I never met much of her family in real life but she did not have a brother. In the dream she did). Her mother told me that if I was going to marry her daughter (no idea how this came up in the dream and I remember being confused by this), she wanted some info from me. She had an application she wanted me to fill out. She had a credit check authorization letter. All of this stuff. I remember being uncomfortable with this and wondering how I got in that situation. Thats pretty much all I remember. I do remember how I felt in the dream toward this girl. It was a really deep love. Not necessarily a romantic love but possibly. Just very powerful and deep.

Intuition is feelings/knowing from a 6th sense. What you described is closer to a clairvoyant. Mental images/symbols. It sounds like in real life you don't really know her. You don't feel good enough for her for some reason. I gather that from the application, credit check, family not liking you, yaddi, yaddi, ect. (That's hilarious, btw) I agree with Michelle. You have a thing for this girl & you are afraid that you are not worthy of her. If you aren't good to yourself, you won't be good for her. Everything Michelle said is right. Tell us about this girl. Were you just friends, did you like her, why isn't she in your life now? Is this something you regret? I think there is more to this story than you are saying.

If you are psychic & getting these images, I read aging face might be a health problem. Another psychic wrote death for blurry faces.

Last edited by Colorado : 11-01-2016 at 12:15 AM.
Old 11-01-2016, 12:26 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Well this definitely gives some context. Though one cannot totally rule out that this is solely related to feelings you have for her I still lean towards this being symbolic. Faces represent our self image. The fact that you have a deep love for this person may indicate that she represents love to you in general. Being that she was a good friend could mean she represents the friend in you. In this case it could mean that your inner friend and how you treat and or see yourself is a bit beaten down. This can be supported by the fact that her family was wary of you and wanted to do a credit check. They did not necessarily think you were worthy of their daughter. So I would ask do you happen to treat yourself pretty harshly and fail to give yourself credit for all you do? Do you beat yourself up for not doing enough or label yourself in negative terms? I rather think this dream is hinting at your relationship with yourself and how you may be disempowering yourself with your inner dialogue leading to a tired broken self image. I would say try to pay attention to how you talk to yourself as you go about your day. Even those little asides where we say things like, I am stupid, that we just brush off, can undermine our well being in the long term. If the words you are using towards yourself and the way you are defining yourself and your abilities are not life affirming it is important to course correct how you are speaking to yourself and start being more gentle and kind because being human is hard and our soul only wants us to see how brilliant we really are. So if you don't treat yourself well, even just a little, it is time to start to give yourself some credit and know you are worthy of deep love. No matter if the judgment comes from others or yourself it's important to take a stand and declare that you are treated with love and respect. We all do.

In any event, even if this is solely related to feelings you have for her it still seems to lean towards some inner feelings of not being worthy of her. Regardless if you think her family sees you that way or you yourself do the main message of the dream seems to indicate that there is a need to heal some self worth issue going on. You are worthy of her and your own love. It's time you start to know that within your being. Take care.

Thank you, Michelle. A lot to think about
Old 11-01-2016, 12:34 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Intuition is feelings/knowing from a 6th sense. What you described is closer to a clairvoyant. Mental images/symbols. It sounds like in real life you don't really know her. You don't feel good enough for her for some reason. I gather that from the application, credit check, family not liking you, yaddi, yaddi, ect. (That's hilarious, btw) I agree with Michelle. You have a thing for this girl & you are afraid that you are not worthy of her. If you aren't good to yourself, you won't be good for her. Everything Michelle said is right. Tell us about this girl. Were you just friends, did you like her, why isn't she in your life now? Is this something you regret? I think there is more to this story than you are saying.

If you are psychic & getting these images, I read aging face might be a health problem. Another psychic wrote death for blurry faces.

Health problem for me or her?

You must be psychic because there is a ton I'm not telling you. I have told it before though and I kind of regret doing that for a lot of it. I will answer your questions though,about her, but the answers are only from my perspective.
She was the best friend I had for a very long time before her and still the best up to now. I did like her. I loved her. She isnt in my life now for several simple (yet still complicated) reasons. Yes, I regret that she isnt but I'm not sure I could have changed whatever outcome that was "meant to be".
Old 11-01-2016, 02:30 AM
Guide

Health issues for her, it was her face you saw aged. I wondered if your screen name had anything to do with her? I think you have liked this girl for a very long time...am I right? Does anybody else know or have you kept this to yourself? Sometimes you get random "dreams". (Yes, I do have psychic abilities, I have had precognitive dreams most of my life, sometimes I wish I didn't & some random clairvoyancy) Something tells me that you have never really forgotten this girl. If you dont want to put it on here, you can p.m & tell me more. I understand if you dont want it on a public forum. I don't know if I can help you, but I am good for helping people understand themselves. Its kinda what I do & plus I think on some level this is torturing you...Im just getting that feeling...I think I should atleast try to help you. I think this is someone you have been close with in past lives & you are telling the wrong people how you feel...you need to tell "her" someday, because they are going to tell you that you are crazy and you are not. (yes I believe we all have past lives, atleast thats what I saw in my own nde) And no I dont believe personally in twin flames, but I do believe we have special connections to others, that are felt, but misunderstood. When we feel these things about certain people, its often something from a past life that needs to be worked on in this life....death, suicides, separation, truama, confusion, ect....thats why we are drawned to these people we have loved in other lives. It has to be fixed or else it will stay the same in future lives. It doesnt matter how much time passes by, its what you do that changes it. The circumstances, the people, the environment...it all changes, but the feelings stay the same until it is worked out.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:17 AM
life.love.regret.

Well, I have to believe that she is ok health-wise. I dont have a history of clairvoyance that I know of but I do have a history of dreams that have quite a different feel to them than regular old dreams of mine. I think everybody probably does.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I think this is someone you have been close with in past lives & you are telling the wrong people how you feel...you need to tell "her" someday, because they are going to tell you that you are crazy and you are not. (yes I believe we all have past lives, atleast thats what I saw in my own nde) And no I dont believe personally in twin flames, but I do believe we have special connections to others, that are felt, but misunderstood. When we feel these things about certain people, its often something from a past life that needs to be worked on in this life....death, suicides, separation, truama, confusion, ect....thats why we are drawned to these people we have loved in other lives. It has to be fixed or else it will stay the same in future lives. It doesnt matter how much time passes by, its what you do that changes it. The circumstances, the people, the environment...it all changes, but the feelings stay the same until it is worked out.

I believe in past lives, and possible past life connections in this life ...

but not necessarily in needing to ' fix things ' from past lives, it isn't a for sure thing ......that things happening in this life are connected to past lives and need working on.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I believe in past lives, and possible past life connections in this life ...

but not necessarily in needing to ' fix things ' from past lives, it isn't a for sure thing ......that things happening in this life are connected to past lives and need working on.
I agree, I worded it wrong. It is a work in progress. Good eye Adrienne
Old 11-01-2016, 03:41 AM
Deactivated Account

" a work in progress " ? curious ...... what does that mean ?
Old 11-01-2016, 04:05 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
" a work in progress " ? curious ...... what does that mean ?

My understanding, if you believe in reincarnation, is that one life progresses into the next. You basically pick up in the next life where you left off in the last one. That is why suicide isn't the answer. You just have to come back and do it again. But things escalate the longer we take to change. This could be due to resistance or simply being use to the status quo. I had a dream right before I lost my job that a bomb was going off and going to kill me but oddly in it, right before the bomb hit, I said, I am not sure if the bomb is big enough to do the job. This tells me that the job loss happened as a way to get me to face a growth issue, in this instance an issue with my self confidence, but on some level my soul isn't sure this particular life experience is enough of a shake up to get me to change. So if I don't work through my confidence issues this life I will have to come back the next and continue to tackle it. In any event, the theory that one life progresses into the next also supports the theory that there is no such thing as failure. Even if a person seems to have a failed life, like a person who died of addiction or suicide, the life for the soul still wasn't a failure because on some level the soul experiences a lesson on what not to do next time to try and get past their troubles. So failures teach us valuable lessons as much as our successes do. Which means a failure really isn't a failure but a learned lesson in helping us progress towards choosing a healthier path. Didn't mean to jump in on Colorado but felt compelled to add my thoughts.