Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 14-02-2014, 04:38 AM
Suspended

Support Health via conversation/chat

I like to advise people who wish to support their community that are suffering from various health problem to adopt group chat. This helped me a lot during my daughter's meningitis event. There are many good chat rooms platform out there, I tested those RumbleTalk, Xcat, FlashChat.
All are good option.
Old 26-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Suspended

Ok, since there are not too many replies I would like to share with you the tests I have.
In general: I have meningitis support forum for kids and their parents. Since I looked a lot for decent group support chatroom for community chat, including the wordpress default one (which was really minimal and created a huge load on my hosting server).

I choose the RumbleTalk for my organization. The main benefit for me was the mobile chat orientation.

During my 7 years of running this activity, we used to have Java based chat room, but many had problems to connect as they need java installed (which mean less and less people this days).

We also tried flash chatrooms, but again it is not that friendly for mobiles.

So overall, I think the options are not that great with respect to users integration, but RumbleTalk is a decent choice (my 2 cents opinion).
Old 29-03-2014, 07:12 AM
Landon

Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Suspended

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
Old 02-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Suspended

Hi guys!
As I always like that people who finds solution to their problem let other people know about it as well I decided to let you know as well.

I did a lot of research on this and finally I found perfect application for me. It is called Rumbletalk and I am using it for over a year now already. I am able to post youtube videos with it, charts, pictures. I can also manage my own design and overall it is really good. I really like that I can use the same communication window on my blog, facebook page and my website - it is well sychronizated. It is also really good medical chat room.

Worth trying