Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
I don't think I could find bliss if I tried because I know too many 'bad' things and they affect me too deeply to find bliss, but if there is a fifth-dimensional consciousness in my head at least it helps to come to terms with it all.

I do understand what you mean, there's a lot of bad stuff that goes on in the world. But there are some times in my life where I have felt bliss and I always keep in mind a line from a Christmas Carol "When happiness shows up, always give it a comfortable seat."

Quote:
I get the 'feeling' that you've come to the end of a phase so it should all start coming back to some kind of normality, whatever the words means for you.

I hope so, I've been at this for just over a year now. I sometimes wonder how I've managed to keep down a full time job, as well as trying to keep fit, run the house and everything else.

Quote:
Of course you did know that you can know without knowing how you know, which your numbers are a precursor to. They're all good numbers too according to numerology and it means you're tuned in to what's going on, and often night is when our conscious mind tends to start shutting down - it's a caveman pre-sleep thingy. It's when we lose our minds that we come to our senses. And if you think that's a sense of humour you ain't seen nuthin' yet, kiddo. The good thing is that it's all to the good.

I find this numerology fascinating; I wasn't aware of it until I joined this forum and saw people discussing it. It then started with the 11:11, a fairly common one but it took many goes for me to start noticing it. I remember thinking something's going on when I went into town for a few hours and my parking ticket ended at 11:11. That's the first time I took to the net and realised what it was. Then came the 2 sequences. 222 comments on something, 2.22 am etc. Then the 3's. Even the mileage counter on my car was joining in with 133333 miles. That happened at the time I started calling on ascended master Jesus to help with the healing energy. And then the 5;s. Waking at 5.55 am twice on a row, getting into deep conversations with someone at 15:55, two items I bought on the same day both coming to exactly £55.000.

Curiously, I seem to have missed out on the 4s. Anyway, it's settled down a bit now because I think they've hammered home that they can contact me and give me a relevant message via this method. It's all very interesting.

I'm always still waiting for the 'black and white' situation to reveal itself.

Thanks Greenslade, for the encouragement and for speaking my kind of language!

Patrycia
Old 07-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Go on then, I'll take the bait.

Yep it's lonely at the end of the day, while we can do the footprints in the sand bit we still walk alone at the end of the day because nobody else can quite experience it the way we do. There's the revelation.

The word 'ascension' has conjured up all kinds of misconceptions and I'm actually glad that it's something that's losing its hold, quite frankly. The way people used to speak of it they thought they'd float off into some higher dimension because they'd read a couple of books. Really. We're all going to pop our clogs and end up in the 'higher Spiritual realms' - the bad guys too as it happens.

What you're going through is the energetic equivalent of puberty. It's really no secret that our mental state can have an impact on our bodies and general health, so it's really no great leap to think that energetic changes can have even more of an effect. By the way, what we resist persists so try and take your mind of not having a restful sleep, thinking about it not being restful is counter-productive. Same with feeling tired, don't focus on it. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it, you wanted to heal yourself and if you're going to do that then you need something to heal yourself of. Backache also does the job. The heat going up your spine is Kundalini energy

We're not really 'ascending', what we are doing is becoming what we already are - if that makes sense. We are re-discovering, re-membering what we are and where we came from - which is everywhere.

Ascension is about bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this plane of existence. Reading Spiritual books and watching YouTubes isn't going to cut it, what this means is that the higher consciousness will be embodied and expressed, not just talked about in forums.

Have you seen Matt Khan's stuff? He's not so airy-fairy as some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpG5eNrCnME
Thanks GreenSlade. When I first saw the name after awakening the old mind couldn't help but conjure up revelation and all of the stories. Then again it conjured up Roanoke and other lost cities LOL.

Jed Mckenna nicely touches on the 'puberty' aspect of this. Whether one wants to call it human adulthood, ascension, it's all of the same ilk but has different levels for each person undergoing it as if we all had the same trip it'd be pointless.

I enjoyed Matt Kahn's book, worth picking up if this resonates with your process. Although someone on here said he was a little too Woo Woo, his book doesn't really match the guy on camera in most respects. The thing about awakening is in my experience of the guy typing this, It's been happening for a long time in small glimpses. Always there, teasing and trying to wake you, until the universe decided to crank it up a notch.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Ascender

Wow, you have been going through the bulk of it for a year? That's long, the bulk of it lasted about 3-4 months for me. Fortunately the universe saw to it that I didn't have to work during this time. It would have been difficult to hold a job through it. At the time, it felt like I was in another dimension, at times, my soul felt disjointed from my body. However, when it did normalize out, I missed it. It does slow down at some point, and things return to somewhat- normal. When this happened, the physical symptoms stopped. What remains is the connection to the spiritual realm and the knowledge you gain. You are never the same or can never view things like you did before.

The numbers have stayed with me, only now they change depending on what's going on. It started with 11:11, than I saw the pattern of 33, 44, 55 or 333, 444, 555 for months, and I do mean months and months on end. Many times a day, far too many to be coincidence. Now I see whatever numbers coincide with what is happening, the last few weeks it's been 44 or 444 all the time, before that it was 22 and 222. And when I look up the meanings of the numbers, it always coincides with what is going on.

I'm glad someone brought up that it doesn't float you off to another dimension though, because from what I have experienced so far, it's all about an internal change. It doesn't mean that the external world will change, at least mine hasn't yet. If you're expecting your world to suddenly become perfect or for your problems to go away, you're going to be disappointed. Of course, directly after I went through the bulk of ascension I went into the dark night of the soul, so than everything became extremely hard. The vibration raise and new perspective helped, I went through a lot that the old me, would have crumbled and not been able to deal with at all. I still get connection to entities, they seem like the only ones on my side right now, they have assured me that I'm not actually alone, although it seems like it.

Last edited by jro5139 : 08-08-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
]ed Mckenna nicely touches on the 'puberty' aspect of this. Whether one wants to call it human adulthood, ascension, it's all of the same ilk but has different levels for each person undergoing it as if we all had the same trip it'd be pointless.

I'll look into Jed McKenna, sounds interesting,thank you.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Wow, you have been going through the bulk of it for a year? That's long, the bulk of it lasted about 3-4 months for me. Fortunately the universe saw to it that I didn't have to work during this time.

It does feel a long time. Unfortunately the universe didn't see fit to let me take a break from work. Double whammy in that if I don't work, I don't get paid. There have been days when I've had to drag myself into work and present a normal, happy response when I feel like a crock of ***t on the inside. On the other hand, there have been weekends when I feel I needed some good grounding and there's nothing like work to provide that. I'm also fiercely independent, no one provides financially for me, except me, I'm rowing my own boat in the world, always have done, and most likely always will.

Quote:
The numbers have stayed with me, only now they change depending on what's going on. It started with 11:11, than I saw the pattern of 33, 44, 55 or 333, 444, 555 for months, and I do mean months and months on end. Many times a day, far too many to be coincidence. Now I see whatever numbers coincide with what is happening, the last few weeks it's been 44 or 444 all the time, before that it was 22 and 222. And when I look up the meanings of the numbers, it always coincides with what is going on.

It's good to know others are experiencing the numbers game. And yes, I agree, the numbers seem to coincide with what I'm working on/experiencing at the time.

Quote:
Of course, directly after I went through the bulk of ascension I went into the dark night of the soul, so than everything became extremely hard.

Lovely, that'll be something to look forward to then!
Old 08-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Greenslade

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I do understand what you mean, there's a lot of bad stuff that goes on in the world. But there are some times in my life where I have felt bliss and I always keep in mind a line from a Christmas Carol "When happiness shows up, always give it a comfortable seat."
Every chance i get there's a comfortable seat waiting for it. There's so much I've come to terms with, including my own and my perceptions of other people's 'bad stuff' so it's not all doom and gloom. There's a very real and deep peace going on and it feels the best thing since...

Quote:
I hope so, I've been at this for just over a year now. I sometimes wonder how I've managed to keep down a full time job, as well as trying to keep fit, run the house and everything else.
The Universe never gives us any more than we can handle if that's any consolation, and the fact that you're handling it says a lot about you. Sometimes all the other stuff we go through is a distraction that helps us cope. After all that you're still around to tell the tale so take some comfort in that at least.

Quote:
I find this numerology fascinating; I wasn't aware of it until I joined this forum and saw people discussing it. It then started with the 11:11, a fairly common one but it took many goes for me to start noticing it. I remember thinking something's going on when I went into town for a few hours and my parking ticket ended at 11:11. That's the first time I took to the net and realised what it was. Then came the 2 sequences. 222 comments on something, 2.22 am etc. Then the 3's. Even the mileage counter on my car was joining in with 133333 miles. That happened at the time I started calling on ascended master Jesus to help with the healing energy. And then the 5;s. Waking at 5.55 am twice on a row, getting into deep conversations with someone at 15:55, two items I bought on the same day both coming to exactly £55.000.

Curiously, I seem to have missed out on the 4s. Anyway, it's settled down a bit now because I think they've hammered home that they can contact me and give me a relevant message via this method. It's all very interesting.

I'm always still waiting for the 'black and white' situation to reveal itself.

Thanks Greenslade, for the encouragement and for speaking my kind of language!

Patrycia
To be honest numbers leave me cold so they wouldn't work for me, but the synchronicities are becoming a little more 'interactive'. While at work I was thinking about what you were saying about bliss, and I remembered reading an article in the paper ages ago but couldn't remember the name of the stuff. At break time I was sitting reading the paper and there it was - tryptophan. So, if you're going to bliss our eat lots of turkey and chicken sandwiches because they're rich in tryptophan which bolsters the production of seratonin, the 'happy hormone'. I find that if I have something on my mind I'll find a YouTube or a Facebook post with the answer without even thinking about it. It's even more fun when they talk to you in your head, that takes a little getting used to.

If they've missed out the 4s then maybe it's for you to think about - sometimes no message is the message. Initially I thought it was strange but considering what the number four represents it makes so much sense.

And you did know the whole Universe is not a 'black and white' situation. Your numbers are coming in threes, emphasis on the threes with your mileage. Black and white, light and dark, good and evil..... Duality. It's about threes - everything; this, that and both are the trinity. Black and white gives you the contrast (not opposition) to realise the third one. Similarly you and your interactions with Spirit, always a third or a three. Us talking... That gives you fifth-dimensional consciousness.

The other possibility is that your black-and-white are floor tiles, in which case that would be interesting indeed.

You're very welcome, Partycia, and y'know, it's great to be able to talk a 'real' language for a change.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I'll look into Jed McKenna, sounds interesting,thank you.
Just a heads up, his style is not the kind that tells you what one wants to hear, and in no way airy. But i would say he is more of tool to help move things along if one feels stuck. The books would probably help those who are not aware of the subtle environments to act as a hammer to the ego.

I'm very much in the same boat as you Patrycia, just over a year into this. Maintaining a family/job etc etc, oddly enough I've found my work to be easier when I'm in the flow of things. Good to know there's more of us out there still working and not living off the successful planting of their money tree. Mine just hasn't taken root yet ;)

The biggest take away in this all is seeing beyond whats there, and instead just feeling whats being shown. Following with what resonates, and if something doesn't trying to be open to why that is being presented.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Hi Patrycia-Rose.

I've had similar experiences, which some would call "ascension symptoms." The truth is that ascension is fundamentally about expanding consciousness, with those particular physical symptoms being secondary and not a rule, just like a "Kundalini awakening" in the way that many people describe it as rising up through the chakras is actually not necessarily experienced by all who have Kundalini expansions in consciousness.

The physical body is energy, and energy is fundamentally consciousness. Everything that exists always is at its core, consciousness. Most of the information about "ascension" on the Internet is heavily distorted with an over-emphasis on bodily symptoms, to a point where many people automatically think that a certain specific set of symptoms means they are ascending, when in fact some of the symptoms for some people may very well be some signs relating to inner resistance, energy blockages, and poor mental and physical health.

The truest and purest indicators of ascension of consciousness is when one lets go of petty grievances, knee-jerk reactions and allows oneself to feel great love build up in one's heart, which naturally pours out and extends to others. This is certainly my personal experience with ascension, I can attest.

Your loving, compassionate nature, Patrycia-Rose, which is noticed through your emotional feeling-nature, your feeling-tone, is far more of an immediate indicator of your ascending/expanding consciousness than through comparing a set of bodily symptoms, for one's feeling-nature is much easier and quicker to notice, if one simply pays attention to one's mood. It is not really the brain/body that produces emotional feelings, they are created through/within soul consciousness.

Those are some of my observations on this fascinating subject.

With Love

Very much agreed with these statements. And what a lovely post.

Peace & blessings to all
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
And you did know the whole Universe is not a 'black and white' situation. Your numbers are coming in threes, emphasis on the threes with your mileage. Black and white, light and dark, good and evil..... Duality. It's about threes - everything; this, that and both are the trinity. Black and white gives you the contrast (not opposition) to realise the third one. Similarly you and your interactions with Spirit, always a third or a three. Us talking... That gives you fifth-dimensional consciousness.

Nice! A very interesting & insightful observation! Thanks for sharing

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 09-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Thanks GreenSlade. When I first saw the name after awakening the old mind couldn't help but conjure up revelation and all of the stories. Then again it conjured up Roanoke and other lost cities LOL.

Jed Mckenna nicely touches on the 'puberty' aspect of this. Whether one wants to call it human adulthood, ascension, it's all of the same ilk but has different levels for each person undergoing it as if we all had the same trip it'd be pointless.

I enjoyed Matt Kahn's book, worth picking up if this resonates with your process. Although someone on here said he was a little too Woo Woo, his book doesn't really match the guy on camera in most respects. The thing about awakening is in my experience of the guy typing this, It's been happening for a long time in small glimpses. Always there, teasing and trying to wake you, until the universe decided to crank it up a notch.
You're very welcome, Road. Interesting with the stories and the lost cities though, Greenslade is a character in a story of lost tales and places and times gone by so...

Suppose that's the good thing about being an old fart, I get to choose and people are taught to respect their elders. Like when I play with the kids in the puddles, they can tut-tut all they like but they're not allowed to bend my ear for being a silly old goat. Same with Spirit; forever young.

I'm not much into books, the last-but-one I bought was Gary Zukav's Seat of the Soul, it read like a technical manual and I didn't get past chapter two. I get the feeling that Matt Khan has someone keeping his nose to the grindstone though, the camera usually keeps the shots tight but you can see his eyes looking to the side, and sometimes there's a glimpse of a woman keeping an eye on him at the side. She seems to be keeping him reigned in. What I like about Matt Khan is that he has a more real personality than some of the ones I've seen - which have been La-la-land stuff. At the moment there's some 'critical mass' stuff going on, certain 'old' energies have moved on allowing others to come through,

But you see, we've never been asleep. We chose to forget so we could re-member, re-discover.