Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 11-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Ascender

Kohanim Jew and Rhesus Negative Blood

I was talking to a Jewish friend and she saw I could do the Spock star trek hand signal.

Check out the artwork:
http://www.google.com/search?q=kohan...iw=300&bih=512

Anyway, she was like that means you are Kohanim. I was like baffled because I was born Catholic. Anyway, apparently it was a Jewish priest class descended from Aaron. This is known by a lot of Jewish people.

Interestingly, Ive been reading about rhesus negative blood and was wondering if there is any relation. There is some bizarre stuff online some bordering on racist but some interesting as well.

Traits of rhesus negative blood types:

A feeling of not belonging
Truth seekers
Sense of a "Mission" in life
Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
An extra rib or vertebra.
Higher than average IQ
ESP Ability
Love of Space & Science
More sensitive vision & other senses.
Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
Cannot be cloned
Lower body temperature
Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
Red or reddish tint to hair color
Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
Unexplained Scares
Piercing Eyes
Tend to be Healers
Empathetic Illnesses
Ability to disrupt electrical devices
Prone to Alien Abductions
Experience unexplained phenomenon
Physic Dreams and/or Ability

I was wondering if anyone had any insight, thoughts, or comparisons on either or both of these topics.
Old 13-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Super Moderator
I have rhesus negative blood group. As far as I know, back to my great-great grandparents (as that's where my family trace stopped without paying stacks for ancestor searches!), I have no Jewish ancestors.
A family name points to a Norman connection. Yet another to a Welsh connection. Another to Anglo-Saxon.
It's strange because I was thinking about that today. I heard that the Basque people of northern Spain have a higher predominance of rh- than any other place...
It's hard to know where I come from! LOL!

My family all said I was a "rum 'un" (northern expression!) when I was a kid.....i.e. they couldn't understand me at all, but thought me lovable anyway. A bit like a strange pet they got from another planet! haha
Old 22-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Ascender

Hmm, there are people in my family that are RH - but both of my parents are RH +

There's not a whole lot of info out there. I do relate with some of the characteristics of RH- people that I've found online.

Also, curious how many people with an interest in spirituality are also RH- .
Old 26-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
I was talking to a Jewish friend and she saw I could do the Spock star trek hand signal.

Check out the artwork:
http://www.google.com/search?q=kohan...iw=300&bih=512

Anyway, she was like that means you are Kohanim. I was like baffled because I was born Catholic. Anyway, apparently it was a Jewish priest class descended from Aaron. This is known by a lot of Jewish people.

Kid, hello there. The Kohanim used this hand sign when giving the priestly blessing. Leonard Nimoy chose this symbol for his Spock character because it was meaningful to him. You may or may not have Jewish ancestry (tbh, it would not be so unusual given that folks get around), but anyone may do the hand sign and that in itself doesn't mean anything. I bet Doc McCoy could do it too, if he practised hahaha

Quote:
Interestingly, Ive been reading about rhesus negative blood and was wondering if there is any relation.

In looking at the stats, it's not clear. Europeans and particularly Basques, have the highest percentage of Rh negative blood. Mediterranean Jews (whose ancestors would have lived there for centuries) also have a higher than average percent of Rh negative blood. But statistically speaking, it seems to concentrate around the Basque region and span outward from there to the rest of Western Europe, including the British Isles and Scandinavia and down to Spain and into North Africa, where some of those Jews ended up.

To the extent that Kohanim sought ought Rh negative partners, it was likely also for their healing abilities and they also tended to in particular favour a certain tribe for partners for their healing abilities. Due to Kohanim being genetically or ancestrally determined and thus quite conscribed, they are prone in some parts of the world to a few extremely obscure mitochondrial afflictions which require healing that is still beyond the current realm of medical technology. This is the sort of healing capacity that was likely also sought out in times past.

Quote:
There is some bizarre stuff online some bordering on racist but some interesting as well.

A feeling of not belonging
Truth seekers
Sense of a "Mission" in life
Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
An extra rib or vertebra.
Higher than average IQ
ESP Ability
Love of Space & Science
More sensitive vision & other senses.
Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
Cannot be cloned
Lower body temperature
Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
Red or reddish tint to hair color
Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
Unexplained Scares
Piercing Eyes
Tend to be Healers
Empathetic Illnesses
Ability to disrupt electrical devices
Prone to Alien Abductions
Experience unexplained phenomenon
Physic Dreams and/or Ability

I was wondering if anyone had any insight, thoughts, or comparisons on either or both of these topics.

You're right...quite a bit of the stuff online is really wacky. For example, I see that I cannot be cloned...what a relief
I'm O negative and I basically exactly fit the profile. I am somewhat tall, pale and of British and Northern European ancestry, plus Spanish and Basque.

Most of that stuff is true, but I don't have reddish coloured hair and I am not prone to alien abduction, thank God. I do have the piercing or glowing green eyes, a slightly lower temperature, particularly when resting or sleeping, and I do have the extra floating rib.

I'd say the other non-physical stuff is also largely true, though I feel I belong as well as anyone else, I suppose.
It's hard to believe that the other stuff is not also common to the rest of humankind, as well, though. Wouldn't you say so?

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 01-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Super Moderator
My personal feedback on the RH negative traits:

A feeling of not belonging Always, in a sense.
Truth seekers I think so. I like to get to the bottom of things, and 'believing' is never enough for me. I have to know. I guess that is a seeking for the truth...
Sense of a "Mission" in life I don't know.
Empathy & Compassion for Mankind Sometimes, tremendously. And sometimes I find it hard to feel compassion for the whole human race, though I know I should.
An extra rib or vertebra. I have no idea.
Higher than average IQ Haha! I did an IQ test once online and got "lower than average IQ" ....
ESP Ability Sometimes.
Love of Space & Science Yes, all my life, though my "lower than average IQ" finds it hard to get my brain round astrophysics!
More sensitive vision & other senses. All my senses are heightened and always were.
Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities At times.
Cannot be cloned Great! Who would want a clone of me anyway! haha
Lower body temperature Yes. All my life.
Higher blood pressure (some say lower) I have no idea.
Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes No.
Red or reddish tint to hair color No.
Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight Yes. Like cooler weather.
Unexplained Scares Scares?? Or scars? No I can account for all my scars.
Piercing Eyes Last person who said I had "terribly staring eyes" was a guy who was trying to sell me a horse, and I didn't trust him.
Tend to be Healers No sadly I don't have that ability.
Empathetic Illnesses Sometimes.
Ability to disrupt electrical devices Occasionally if I am upset or weary.
Prone to Alien Abductions Don't think so, though had a lower astral encounter or three. many years ago. Not very nice but gone now.
Experience unexplained phenomenon Yes sometimes.
Physic Dreams and/or Ability Occasionally but not all the time.