Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Knower

Trying to navigate all the cultural differences

How do we do it and how big are the differences? I've been thinking it's very interesting before sc and I met we were in a sense enemies. He had a business that catered to a certain community while my mentor was a known enemy of that group. Due to very opposite upbringing there are things to him that are as natural as breathing but I would be horrified to show an open acceptance of that side of myself. Like being part of a certain group. He is out an open to me it's at best a secret guilty pleasure and yet funny thing is we've both done a significant amt of work for that group but from opposite angles. He's all out an open free spirit while I'm one on the inside but on the outside I'm all about presenting what I believe is prim and proper according to the standards of where I came from. Makes me wonder what's the best way to deal with all that? Yet despite the differences I can feel it very strongly that at core we are alike. I don't feel this with anyone else who shares similarities with me and despite that he denies it to my face our friends tell me that he's always acted very differently when my name gets in the mix.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Experiencer
I don't have an answer for you, unfortunately. But I do have a question: Why is this so common in Twin Flame pairings? Why do they so often live in different countries, cultures or communities, thousands of kilometers away?

And why are we often so different from TFs on the surface?
Old 08-05-2016, 12:54 AM
Administrator
time and distance has no bearing on this love, we are ALL... sex creed colour race gender age, these things have no meaning to the real essence of true love as true love has no boundary's or limitations,

we are as one being, all and everything at the same time, there is no dividing us into parts as we ARE the whole,
Old 08-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
time and distance has no bearing on this love, we are ALL... sex creed colour race gender age, these things have no meaning to the real essence of true love as true love has no boundary's or limitations,

we are as one being, all and everything at the same time, there is no dividing us into parts as we ARE the whole,

Surprised / happy to read ... <3
Old 08-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Knower

Lol I don't think we're ready for union but you're right. Also thinking of this one guy who works for the fbi who in another lifetime was a gangster. So much polarity within one soul. Oh and another kicker the life that I live openly is one that he aspires to but due to differences in background it's a much harder road for him.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Master

Well this is a powerful lesson to you about learning about your own distortion or let's say induced programming about separation between us, this time, races. There really is no separation.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:43 AM
Master
I noticed often TFs could mirror what we fear/run from/despise in life, not just being on the surface opposites. For example, my TF loves a kind of music i really dislike but we share many music genres. We also reflect a different side of artistic minds, what i lack on art he have skills and viceversa.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Guide

Listen and learn about them with acceptance and an open heart. Not everyone is alike. Focus on understanding where they come from, and on the joy of learning something new rather than judge their ''different'' ways.