Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-01-2019, 01:51 AM
Deactivated Account

FUll circle- still care about tf but burning desire is not there anymore

I met my tf in 2013, I saw her likeness on a calandre first, and then her name would be quickened to me if I read it, and there’s were many other synchrocinities (this is before the meeting) that I won’t care to write down since it’s all been said before :p. Anyway... we decided to part ways because we are both women (she’s 11 years older) and we are Christians. The relationship only lasted for a year.

She healed me, gave me passion, drove me intellectually and creatively. Taught me all I knew both academically, creatively and emotionally. Even after we parted, for a long long time I planned and fantasized about being with her again, although I never ‘chased’ her to be exact. In fact we both held true to our word and did not connect each other. This longing and the inspiration she gave me held out for three and a half years.

Then in 2017, mid 2017, I realized my feelings for her were getting dimmer and dimmer. I Asked God for a sign, and I went out of my dorm (I’m in college) and the first thing I saw was a beautiful wild plant sprouting from the roof eaves. I know this may seem trivial or arbitrary but I knew it was a sign, it definitely felt like one. Asked my cousin out for dinner. Asked God again, if my cousin said yes to dinner the connection wasn’t imagined, if she said no then the connection was imagined. Bias because I sort of expected my cousin to say no... but she said yes.

But nevertheless, feelings were fading. Then I met someone in college that looked almost exactly like her and gave out the same vibes (but in a different way idk how to explain) . I had a serious crush lol and She seemed interested too but later told me she already had a boyfriend and that she didn’t date girls. I moved on pretty quickly and my only tragedy was that I was quite embarrassed by the way I behaved around her.

Her rejection prompted me to finally reach out to my ex (who had tried reaching out to me before, which I previously ignored.) well five years is a freaking long time... and she’s has changed. Still brilliant, still ambitious, still rich :p but um she is more like me now... and as much as I do accept and love myself, I wouldn’t date me. I loved her because she was so different from me... so enticing, promising of a new, different, almost illicit to my character, life.

In 2018, March, I had a concussion. Bad one. When I woke, realized I lost some memories, admidst other problems. Gradually realized... I didn’t have feelings for ex (my tf) anymore. They’re still there, but feel... platonic. Still care about her, love her, would still date her maybe just for the thrill of it ... but I felt... out of love. I haven’t been much inspired since. It’s 2019 now, plenty of months since the concussion, still feel the same. I wonder if I’ve come full circle, first the whole miracle of love, and then the tragedy of feeling unromantic. It’s a new feeling because although she wasn’t my first, she was the first that made me feel so intensely. I’ve reverted back to my original character before meeting her except I kept almost all of the benefits / lessons learnt. That’s why I wonder if I’ve come full circle.

What do you think of the whole thing?
Old 13-01-2019, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Btw sorry for the lousy writing. It’s late and I’m tired.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Suspended
Guide
This is sorta an unpopular opinion here, but it's my belief and I'll say it anyway that twin flames arent linked to just one particular person. Could it be perhaps that you sensed the same energy/vibes from the second girl because she was also your twin flame? Just curious. Not suggesting that's the case. Twin flames often dont "come back to you" because the energy is already switched to another potential TF. Could also be why you're not interested in your former twin flames new change of character.

So far I've met the same soul type in two different people. A long time ago, before I ever knew what a twin foamed was, a couple days before someone died, this person who passed told me there were at least 12 (pontentially) that I could meet in my life. Not that that's what will happen but just that's how many are out there. Both of these relationships had the same intensity of passion, love, closeness, and understanding. Lots of growth. Recognition.

By the way your writing is fine I liked reading your story.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
This is sorta an unpopular opinion here, but it's my belief and I'll say it anyway that twin flames arent linked to just one particular person. Could it be perhaps that you sensed the same energy/vibes from the second girl because she was also your twin flame? Just curious. Not suggesting that's the case. Twin flames often dont "come back to you" because the energy is already switched to another potential TF. Could also be why you're not interested in your former twin flames new change of character.

So far I've met the same soul type in two different people. A long time ago, before I ever knew what a twin foamed was, a couple days before someone died, this person who passed told me there were at least 12 (pontentially) that I could meet in my life. Not that that's what will happen but just that's how many are out there. Both of these relationships had the same intensity of passion, love, closeness, and understanding. Lots of growth. Recognition.

By the way your writing is fine I liked reading your story.

Hey there I’d like to know more about your theory and about the person who died. It’s funny because I had a made up theory (not even gonna say that I ‘felt’ it or anything because I’m not ‘intuned’ to this kind of things. But I do like thinking ;) ) although I always thought that there was only one twin, I always sort of made believe that our soul tribe (and this means to me other people who could be our ‘twin’, just not as strongly as the ‘one’, ) constituted of twelve people. Six men and six women. I don’t know, just a thought.

I’m going to bed now, but feel free to pm me or continue this thread.

Thanks, I’m flattered that you liked my writing. I’m glad you enjoyed reading, I appreciate your reply.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:59 AM
traceyacey12

Not all twin flames are meant to reunite. I have a similar story I think in that I learned about spirituality through the relationship (and also healed and learned some things of course) but we will not reunite I don’t think. I met someone that is also able to read me and can potentially inspire me creatively in a soulmate - hopefully this is my forever person.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:33 AM
Lorelyen

Could be a good sign. And good to hear that you’ve recovered the concussion. That can’t have been nice at all.

I can’t claim to have had your exact experiences but I’m aware that for most, new romance is a thrill and uplift but it does tail off. If the people have what it takes to make a relationship beyond that, then good.

I mean, if you can be great friends with this person then that has to be a good sign and a good basis for any relationship.

Some people are natural romantics, there’s always something romantic about their gestures, their tone, their likes and dislikes, maybe what people here call “the vibe of the thing!” I sometimes suspect myself of this. I once fell for romance rather than people but I think it’s deeper, a trait arising from creative instincts - or was, because my current friendship (b/f…they’re all labels) started relatively romance-free and I’ve been glad about that. It’s far more comfortable starting with candour and honesty rather than pretence - like going along with what each other says with gay abandon. It’s lasted a year now. As things are I could consider him a life-long partner. There’s nothing to threaten the idea, no jealousies, suspicions. And romance is a lot less important. It has its moments but.... Perhaps it’s just me growing up at last. (About time too, some would say.)

So it could be that you’re onto a good thing here.

You observe wisely if you’ll excuse me saying so. People are dynamic. They change in response to everyday encounters so for a relationship to grow long term the people have to be in touch enough to keep in step.

As for twin flames, look at the origin of the idea and the spiritual demands it makes of people. I reckon 999‰ of proclaimed so-called twins aren't. Nice romantic idea and a way of pinning someone down using spiritual hocus pocus but real ones are rare indeed.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 13-01-2019 at 01:26 PM. Reason: clarifying....
Old 13-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I think you were intensly in love, and now you are not. Happens to people all the time. Terms like twin flame, soulmate, etc will only confuse you, as the general expectation here is that twin flame love is forever, yadayadayada. So id say, she is not your twin flame and congratulations on your recovery.
Old 17-01-2019, 08:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your replies guys. You all make a lot of sense... however I’m beginning to think that this person is just a karmic twin and not a real twin.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:28 AM
Suspended
Guide
Meio if there's no lightness to the relationship I'd say there's a very good chance its karmic.