Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Super Moderator
Dear Justin,
I have often thought very deeply about these things. I have felt for the main part -only half alive in some ways, and yearning for a state where I will feel wholly alive. Yet I also sense that to leave this physical world I will be stepping into a great mystery in a sense. No matter what wisdom from others I hear and deeply appreciate -I do not know exactly and precisely what will await me. I attune as best I can to the deepest examples of what I hold dear and true in my Soul, and as far as I can see in my present short-sightedness -my Spirit.
I know that while here I am looking through a glass darkly, and when that is removed I shall see more clearly. And I sense I will be more alive.
I have suffered, though not as painfully as you I am sure...and do continue to have certain sufferings. Yet in the middle of the darkest times, suddenly something happens! It happens every time. Something comes to show me (I am best to put this in very simple terms, as I can only respond instinctively) -"yes, it's fine, keep going, this is the right way".
I was thinking today ....Why when the most great suffering came to me that was the most agonizing and heart-rending, and I felt my spirit call to me "come home!"....didn't I just go up a high mountain where it was very cold, and lie down, and wait for sweet sleep to come? And then the new life, the new world of spirit where I could shine, be free, find home....why didn't I do it? Perhaps I should have chosen to? I don't know....instinct made me keep going in this world, just instinct....I don't know enough, and it's hard to explain. But some instinct held me back from that choice.

For physical pain there are painkillers, if the pain is excruciating there is Diamorphine...but for Soul pain, there is only Hope and Love. I honestly have found those two things to show me in a very living and real sense that "all is well." No matter what is happening. Even when I have been hardly able to move with strong physical pain, or even aching in the Soul. That sense of "all is well" was so all-pervading and so intensely real, it hardly mattered what plane I was on....

I send you my heartfelt kind thoughts, Justin. Though I don't really know you, I have a lot of empathy for what you must be going through. My blessings from my heart for you.
Old 16-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

After reading your post, initially, I got a chill and was in somewhat of a state of shock, I believe as my energy responded to this bold assertion of perspective. This is just the kind of answer I finally needed to hear. It stimulated me to contemplate everything for two days, and I as I wavered back and forth between two poles of my mind, eventually, I started to rediscover my deep-held value for this life. I began to once again see my soul as a paintbrush that works it's magic on this canvas called Earth. It's hard to put into words why and how my thoughts changed, but I think you and others here will understand. Thank you again. It seems this last post may have been unpleasant for you to write, and I sympathize. I appreciate your doing that for me.

Tobi, thank you for your support as well.

Robin, I'm sorry that I don't feel comfortable trying to explain it all to you, but I appreciate your inquiry as well.

Peace,
Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Justin,

As long as you continue to ask, I shall continue to encourage life, courage, and persistence.
Why is that? Because that is the being that I am. This is the value and virtue that I see. Should you falter in your wisdom or fail within your faith; should you despair in your day or lose hope within darkness, I shall not, nor grant you not a doubt in your own capacity to endure, to aspire and to overcome. Where there is darkness there must be light. I can be that light, but you must carry the torch.

There are no wrong choices, only those created through love or through fear; those created to move towards something, and those to escape something. Despite your affections for the paradise I paint upon your imagination and your longing for the communion with spirit, your intention is above all to escape. It is to escape one set of conditions in hope for another. It is through fear that darkness diminishes the light of your perception of value which you hold over your life, and it is through fear you wish to escape the confines of your human condition. This fear is a natural emotion; it is neither evidence of weakness nor justification for judgment. It is simply an energy process which acts to push away and close doors of opportunity. It is what it is. Though you will be swift to respond initially that you do not fear, but it is the future you perceive for yourself in your mind that illuminates this to me. Should you not have such a difficult time of it within your current circumstance, you in your thirst for life would otherwise embrace life to the full despite my painted paradise of unseen worlds. You would be content to make a go of it; to bring something of spirit value into the bosom of physical expression.

You look upon me perhaps as a facilitator to aid in your escape of such conditions. As if you wish to call upon an angel to shed your shackles and burdens of life. As if by grace of another you would be set free from your own affliction of mind and body. Yet this is your journey, nobody else’s. You and you alone must hold responsibility for it, and for the value you hold over it. Not one in the spirit world will wish of you to cut short your physical journey, despite such conditions not becoming of your greatest and grandest vision of yourself. My point is, it is for you to create the greatest and grandest vision of yourself within any and all circumstance, for this is a testimony to your true character, testimony of your true value and worth as a statement of who you truly are in relationship to humanity. Must one be so aloft and eager to be a spirit that they would disrobe themselves from their imperfect human nature. Is not the will of spirit to bond with human nature, in all its flaws, failings and frustrations. Be the nature of human condition so ugly, so intolerable that it must be discarded as an unwanted rag. Be there no sanctity or sacredness in all aspects, in all facets and designs of human experience. Be there no reason to live, that one must seek so soon to die. Be there no grace left in the dance of life, or no chapter further to inspire those who follow. Be whatever your choice, choose wisely, and always, in all ways, choose through love, not through fear.

-Sparrow
Old 16-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Master
You know, I think it is a fearless soul that wants to come and live a human life......often times it can seem pointless and frustrating and painful living on this planet....we came for a reason, and just having the gift of knowing of the Divine gives us all such strength to carry on with this living and learning, until we go home and tell all of our amazing experience in this human form...what a ride it was again, just as before.....wow wow wow!....and then we will have more deeper knowing of what love truly is....
but...until then.....living and experiencing what it is we came for, is what we are meant to be doing, and finding beautiful spirits in human form such as sparrow, help us along the way......there are no coincidences all is as it should be.......many blessings xo
Old 22-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Adrian Jackson

Watch videos on NDEs
Old 25-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

After reading your post, initially, I got a chill and was in somewhat of a state of shock, I believe as my energy responded to this bold assertion of perspective. This is just the kind of answer I finally needed to hear. It stimulated me to contemplate everything for two days, and I as I wavered back and forth between two poles of my mind, eventually, I started to rediscover my deep-held value for this life. I began to once again see my soul as a paintbrush that works it's magic on this canvas called Earth. It's hard to put into words why and how my thoughts changed, but I think you and others here will understand. Thank you again. It seems this last post may have been unpleasant for you to write, and I sympathize. I appreciate your doing that for me.

Tobi, thank you for your support as well.

Robin, I'm sorry that I don't feel comfortable trying to explain it all to you, but I appreciate your inquiry as well.

Peace,
Justin
Dear Justin,

No response is ever characteristically unpleasant for me to present. For truth, in its highest form and intention is a privilege to be perceived and painted into perspective. Sometimes we must paint our pictures with colours and tones which stir the pot within the hearts of those who come to receive it.
I come not to pamper hearts with sweet sugar coated sentiments and spiritual speeches, but to present the truth, always, in all ways which lead others to discover their true worth, purpose and potential.

A true friend is one who is never afraid to speak the truth. It is also one who is never afraid to receive it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 26-05-2013, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Justin,

No response is ever characteristically unpleasant for me to present. For truth, in its highest form and intention is a privilege to be perceived and painted into perspective. Sometimes we must paint our pictures with colours and tones which stir the pot within the hearts of those who come to receive it.
I come not to pamper hearts with sweet sugar coated sentiments and spiritual speeches, but to present the truth, always, in all ways which lead others to discover their true worth, purpose and potential.

A true friend is one who is never afraid to speak the truth. It is also one who is never afraid to receive it.

-Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow, never truer words spoken.......many blessings
Old 27-05-2013, 03:26 AM
Orlando

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow. I'm having a very hard time connecting with the other side. I tried "relaxing" and meditating, but nothing is working. What should I do to connect with the ones I love?
Old 30-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow. I'm having a very hard time connecting with the other side. I tried "relaxing" and meditating, but nothing is working. What should I do to connect with the ones I love?
Dear Orlando,

You have spent your entire life from birth learning to disconnect from your beautiful spirit within the conditionings of human state. Reconnecting to this forgotten all elusive source will take many months of patience and persistence.

It is never the most wise of course to blindly reach out and expose yourself to the realm of the etheric. For there are many worlds and many beings between this world and that in which your beloved resides. Many there are who would impersonate the forms and identities contained within the imagery of the thoughts you send out.

The course most wise is for you to develop your own connection with yourself, with your own energy and your own spirit essence. You can do this by following the energy pathway from the core central values you hold most deep within you. These deeply imbedded values are actually currents of energy from your soul group which nourish your soul through your etheric cord which is attached to your solar plexus. As you resonate deeply with these core values you actually begin to resonate with your core identity upon a specific frequency. Attuning yourself to this frequency you learn to connect with your wonderful spirit. When you attune yourself in this way, I tell you this, you will never need to reach out to your loved ones or to the spirit world, for they will reach out to YOU. In this way you will never be deceived by false personas from etheric planes, for your attunement will bypass them directly to your highest and purest sources.

Set aside time in your day to simply, purely, sit in silence and acknowledge the resonate energy pulsing from your core central values. You will find them within your heart, for they are communicated through emotion, not by thought. Hence, feel your way to heaven, and heaven shall come knocking.

-Sparrow

Old 01-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow,
I wonder....what are the differences between the Astral worlds, and the Astral worlds of the Spirit who is no longer in incarnation?
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow,
I wonder....what are the differences between the Astral worlds, and the Astral worlds of the Spirit who is no longer in incarnation?
Dear Tobi,

Perhaps these words will carry some perspective.

The difference is simply that of vibration.
This is not to denote one state or one place has a higher or lower value, only that they are simply different in composition. They are different in respect of their composite forms which exist in that specific proximity of vibration. This is to say those resident to one plane or one realm exhibit specific forms and behaviours, or follow a closely resonate thought patterning which enclose them into a shared experience of that expression of vibration. In layman’s terms, those who think and behave alike, live and exists in a world alike.

Your spirit is attached to your physical aspect via your etheric cord, which is basically a pulse of intention anchored within and from your soul group and spirit. Because of this you will, from time to time, get memory echoes from those of your soul group, and then persuade yourself that they must be your memories, your thoughts, your ideas.
If you were to come face to face with your own spirit, regardless of who you are or what you have done in physical state, you would be so mesmerized and in a state of utter bliss that you would think you had arrived in front of the presence of God. In a sense, this would be an accurate revelation. This is because the energy, the consciousness of your spirit is always, and in all ways, forever and eternally pure and perfect in every conceivable way. The light of your spirit is so intense, so powerful, its energy so potent and so pervasive that if it were to enter physical state directly it would dissolve every atom in your physical body in an instant. This is because the containment of your atoms could not retain their structured form and behaviour in the presence of the vibration of your spirit, so they would simply disintegrate instantly. This is why you have an etheric cord, to dilute your core essence into human consciousness without destabilizing your physical experience. This is also why you cannot have so-called great ascended light beings being channelled directly through simple human mediums. To receive a thought, just a single thought from one of such pure sources would completely dislocate and disintegrate your atomic structure in an instant. What is often used are energy conduits and consciousness apparatus, which are set up by trained spirit facilitators of the spirit world, who then speak and relay information on behalf of other energies and entities who are unable to enter your proximity, for your own safety.

It is for you to understand that cocooned around your spirit you have all of this added consciousness created by your individual persona, as do all other beings in the universe. These layers of consciousness extend out into many different vibrational layers and dimensions of both time and space within the omniverse. Think of the layer of rings found within the trunk of a tree. You have similar layers around your spirit, and each of them contain and represent different vibrations, different growths of consciousness that expand outward. While the rings are all connected to one being, one tree, they are nonetheless separated by distinct visible characteristics. There is a state of proximity where one ring is closer to that of another. Just as it is for your layers of consciousness, and just as it is for the etheric planes of the spirit world and that of physical state. Though all are one, distinct characteristics within the whole give the perception and experience of separation and variable location. Just as the rings of a tree express distinct periods of significant events, so too do the many dimensions and the states of consciousness that reside there.

The closer you are to your pure source spirit the closer everything else of you and about you becomes. This is to say, the closer you get to your spirit, less and less does time, space and all forms of separation exist. There is no concept of time, and no concept of space between one thing and another from the perspective and experience of your spirit.

-Sparrow