Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 23-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Hi again Shivani Devi ji ,

I've started working on myself and I am not just depending on my pills to heal me now.

I had this chance encounter with a yogi recently.Somehow he knew about my mental issues (depression ,panic attacks etc.) and told me that in about 4 months or before I will heal completely.

Yay!

I need a little bit of your guidance Shivani Devi ji .

I had two dreams recently.One from my lord Krishna ji and other from the one you told me to not mention about further.

What should I do next Shivani Devi ji .I am worried.Do you think that I am hallucinating ?Do you think that " I am going mad/crazy" ?

Should I tell my doctor regarding this ? I am asking it to you first because if I tell it to the doctor the doctor won't even believe me ... What should I do now ?
Are you going to see an ordinary General Practitioner or a Psychologist/Psychiatrist?

As simplistic as this may sound, don't 'do' anything besides whatever it is that you enjoy doing...like a hobby, going for walks etc and let time heal the wounds. It has only been a week since we last spoke and this is going to take more time than that...don't rush things.

You say you meditate, yet you cannot relax enough to do so...work on slowing down your breath...listen to soothing music...take warm showers and just TRY to relax and give your body and mind some kindness and some time.

Don't worry about when you'll be healed. Don't worry about trying to convince anybody about it or about how well you may be doing because it is still early days...and this is the best I have for you.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Are you going to see an ordinary General Practitioner or a Psychologist/Psychiatrist?

A psychologist/psychiatrist .
The best and charging the highest rates in my city.

Last edited by captainamerica : 23-05-2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Yes ,but the 2 go to are the best and most costliest in my city ...
Old 23-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Old 23-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I had this chance encounter with a yogi recently.Somehow he knew about my mental issues (depression ,panic attacks etc.) and told me that in about 4 months or before I will heal completely.
If you took/have his contact detail then please do share with me.

If you've been frequently dreaming about Krishna then you can prepare questions for him. One of the questions can be to check is he really Krishna or just dream hallucination. Edit: Or can prepare a non-question request.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro

If you've been frequently dreaming about Krishna then you can prepare questions for him. One of the questions can be to check is he really Krishna or just dream hallucination. Edit: Or can prepare a non-question request.

Unfortunately I don't have his contact info.

I do not frequently dream about lord Krishna and have no control whatsoever on this ability.Once in a year or a couple of years or sometimes even 3 years he talks to me and gives me some knowledge or guidance as Krishna ji see it fit.

I am nowhere close to Shivani Devi ji in this regard and cannot get the valuable information that you are seeking,via this method.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro

I have a lead in Badrinath.I will see whether or not it will work for me after I am healed completely.
Not 100% chance of success ,but still a lead nonetheless.
Should I give it to you ?
I'd love to share it with you, if it helps you in any way Kralaro.

Have a great day !

Last edited by captainamerica : 24-05-2018 at 04:48 AM.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

And, I have started to practice breathing as you suggested in the above post but I cannot do only the things that I love because I have my exams soon :-)

Focusing on my breath now helps me relax.

Shivani Devi Ji,

Can you please help me interpret two of the dreams I recently had ?

I know its early and I am not healed completely yet but I am writing it here because the contents of the dream I had recently demand immediate attention and I believe they could not wait for months or years.

I had a dream about Krishna ji.
At the same time my mother also had the same dream that I had about Krishna ji and me ,so I believe it is not a hallucination or coincidence.

The other dream I had is about someone you told me not to mention about.But if you please relax that condition then I can tell you the contents of the dream so that maybe you can help someway in interpreting.This dream also demands immediate attention because of its contents.

I can type here both of the dreams I had if I have your permission.

If you don't think that this is the right time then okay I understand.

Can't get it of my mind because I am being anxious about it thinking that both of them are very important and urgent so
I thought maybe you can help.

Last edited by captainamerica : 24-05-2018 at 07:17 AM.
Old 25-05-2018, 03:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

And, I have started to practice breathing as you suggested in the above post but I cannot do only the things that I love because I have my exams soon :-)

Focusing on my breath now helps me relax.

Shivani Devi Ji,

Can you please help me interpret two of the dreams I recently had ?

I know its early and I am not healed completely yet but I am writing it here because the contents of the dream I had recently demand immediate attention and I believe they could not wait for months or years.

I had a dream about Krishna ji.
At the same time my mother also had the same dream that I had about Krishna ji and me ,so I believe it is not a hallucination or coincidence.

The other dream I had is about someone you told me not to mention about.But if you please relax that condition then I can tell you the contents of the dream so that maybe you can help someway in interpreting.This dream also demands immediate attention because of its contents.

I can type here both of the dreams I had if I have your permission.

If you don't think that this is the right time then okay I understand.

Can't get it of my mind because I am being anxious about it thinking that both of them are very important and urgent so
I thought maybe you can help.

Edit :I and my mother both had the same dream in which Shri Krishna ji was talking about a purpose they want to help me with ,will let you know more about it if I have your permission.

And in the second dream the person whom you said not to mention about said something urgent and important as well,will let you know more about it if I have your permission.Actually I was chanting a mantra to invoke this person,so probably it is the outcome of the mantra or either I am hallucination due to a prior intense desire to meet this noble person.

Last edited by captainamerica : 25-05-2018 at 05:51 AM.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account

One more request.

I suppose you remember that Shiv ji once told me that I am not pure enough and I need more purity.

Would it be possible for you to let me know what did Shiv ji meant by purity ?

Do I need to be more compassionate or more loving or more morally sound..or more surrender ... Purity can mean a lot of things ...So if you can clear my doubt as to what did Shiv ji exactly meant when he asked me to be more pure I can start working on becoming more "pure" ...Whatever Shiv ji meant by that word ...

Hope to hear from you soon ...