Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-05-2018, 04:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
Next thing I heard is catcalls saying in a warble and bit loud high pitched is "gggggggggggggirrrrrrrrrllllll" in a nasty singsong sound. Even that kind of lecherous tone.

One more thing, entity played angry and made loudest growl when I tried to hold crystals and imagined different location and "punched" me on my shoulder too (twitched).

Most recent now I was browsing the ebay for large quartz, I hard entity talking in authoritative, singsong mean sound "Do not loooook!" few times and lot of mind slaps that jarred my concentration also harder to concentrate (feeling trying to fight to keep focused) and made eyes flinch and twitch with each slap.
"Girl do not look" mind Slap, "Girl, do not look" Slap endlessly and fast and faster into a rapid chant while looking at ebay on quartz crystals.

I also finally caught my jawing mouth in time with "Do not look!" chant by entity on video. Yay. I relaxed my jaw muscles slightly to accentuate the movement that not under my control, that was entity's doing. I also got eye movement caught on movie too while watching TV, I don't have diseases at all.

How can I share this movies here? I can email this too.

Cheers, stonecollector

Sounds to me like this entity is an attachment that does different things to alter your mindset. Pretend its a person you know who pesters you non stop. How would you react? Likeley you would shut down and ignore correct?
Old 22-05-2018, 04:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
Sounds to me like this entity is an attachment that does different things to alter your mindset. Pretend its a person you know who pesters you non stop. How would you react? Likeley you would shut down and ignore correct?

I do not just shut down and ignore. Reason I had to live with this trying to find solutions to send entity away.

Years ago, once entity showed up and realized what was happened in few days later, promptly did few steps to send negativity away. Even smudging with sage and started collecting crystals later on, which turned out to be another problem, reason is due to entity not allowing me to attune with crystals either. I can tell by how entity behaved and feel wrongness in my hands holding a crystal and cannot sing due to my mind in a headlock. Just understand that I refuse to let entity stay around ever. Yet could not send entity away by different methods.

I did post few messages over the years to here and one other forum appealing for help to drive entity away despite my attempts to send entity away.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 22-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Knower

Sometimes people, I mean "entities" can really be a pain with their haunted house instructions and fear tactics from the maladaptive retired entity association of criminals. Likely a different person, i mean entity who is made to feel their maladaptive tactics are awesome
Old 22-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Guide

I concur. These people need to stop writing long narratives intended to put people who are dealing with instructions into a cluster spin of fear tactics
Old 22-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Knower

Did not mean to sound frightening and long narratives.

Reason is I did exactly with instructions by saying the revoking the entity and send entity away, sending healing light, shielding etc. Yet the entity refuses to leave and is laughing at me. My situation is different from yours, the difference is mind control and having trouble contacting divine beings. I have stated this many times before for years with no solution and I do need outside help.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 19-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Master
@stonecollector

I have lamost the same issues for over five years now,and still cant' get rid of it.
My muscles are pulsing in and out (as you said)and one time it tried to attack my left arm by ''streching'' the muscles so tight,that i almost cried from the pain.I was trying to mount a cleansing mantra to various part of my body,and i could feel that the ******* was changing locations inside me.

I believe it's a parasite that feeds from human energies.
And as you said i believe it's blocking me in every way it can,in order not to find external help.He can read my thoughts,he does ''physical'' noises like cracks and thuds,and it follows me wherever i go..

That tiny white lights you're seeing is a common sign of a psychick attack..
(i have them also)
Old 20-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Newbie ;)

do you live in a place like an apartment? or with lots of people living near by?
Old 21-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Knower

think of it as a person whose intention is to get you act a particular way. understand the intention, and act contrary to that intention
Old 21-07-2018, 05:41 AM
Guide

Dear stonecollector,

I’m the incarnation of AA Michael, so I can deal with extreme cases like this. On a scale of 1 to 10, I’d say these entities are as powerful as a 9. Demons are at a level of 10, and differ from the linear progression of levels because at 10, they gain exponential power. Even if it’s a high 9, what you’re experiencing might be horrible, but at the very least, it won’t get worse than it already is as demons can do so.

I’d say these entities are weak entities as individuals, but since they are grouped together, they can affect you very well. What I’ll try to do is basically get them to separate and scatter with certain lures. Angels under AA Michael can do this very well for us.

Their purpose here after all, is to gain power and energy as a group. They disconnected from the Source, and so they don’t have the energies to sustain themselves. Sucking your energies is like a drug in the spiritual world — they are addicted to it, so trying to use any polite tactics like calling on to ascended masters or “believing in yourself” is not useful.

I’ll use astral water to heal and send some those in the light that are ready for it. Then maybe astral fire with those who are not so ready. Green fire is particularly useful since the heart chakra is what they’re affecting most in you. It’ll be useful to allow more of astral earthing, but I think what you need is not groundedness but a rigid shield. More from the metal element.

You’re using the light element for your shielding. It’s a common misconception in psychic self defense. This is proper for healing and kinder spirits, but is not a good idea for entities as rude as this.

It’s much more useful to imagine metalic energies surrounding you, as well as electric violet fire around you. Beginners tend to have trouble visualizing this color in fire due to its intensity, so I’ll send some electric violet fire in remote viewing. The element of air isn’t needed, as you seem to be using affirmations and communicating your understanding of the situation well already.

Please go to my channeling The Wind Over the Sun thread for more information. I’ll also make sure to send the astral element of wood around you, as this allows for more of a sense of hope and optimism in trying a new venture.

Thanks. Please give an update so I can change my tactics if something goes wrong. List the mental, emotional and physical problems they create in you, as and I’ll try doing something about it. Don’t forget possible signs of progress, so I know if I’m supposed to sustain or strengthen a tactic.

See you, and take care.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 21-07-2018 at 07:00 AM.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
Its important that people understand how painful dealing with something like this, and calling it a "demonic entity", using language that scares people . i bet the person who wrote this will read your response and immediately feel some anxiety . what the troll assosicstion of retired criminals and bad phone numbers need to understand is that people can place attachments on people and make a people feel like Its some type of entity. These attachments can use your emotions and do things to make you feel a way that upsets you and makes you scramble to find out what happened. The best things to do is learn how to control your emotions , and you will becin control of self. Once you're in control of self , no "demonic entity " can bother you. In fact, these attachments have spirtuual instructions that expire once the person being "haunted" learn a how to ignore and get healthy and realize the discomfort goes away once you accept your attachment

Hello, this was not my case. Mine was quite exhausting. Someone on here at the time, inboxed me, and or I may have messaged them, anyhow, they said they'd done some work on it for me, and that it would take a few days to weeks. It took about another couple of months. I forgot that they'd done this work for me, as I was still receiving..... ...... & well, I get the odd bump in the night now, almost two years later. BUT NOTHING as it had been.

I know there are those on here that try to tell me, the things that go on, are all in my head, and are perceived only with the energy that I give to it. i.e. my beliefs.

They can be real, and true, and well I hope OP is able to get their issue's what ever they may be straightened out.

I will make sure the spaces I move into next have no open portals, have no residual beings, or what have you. They frighten me.