Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-05-2015, 10:57 AM
laican

7 Inches in Height

I would appreciate guidance and support on the following issue.

I am 29 years old. Last time I measured, I was 5'6. I desire deeply to be 6'1. To me the current manifested height of my body is a disease that brings great suffering. I would rather die than accept that I cannot grow. How can I heal my body so that it embodies my ideal height of 6'1 in a healthy and proportionate way? Would you pray for me/do energy work on my bones?
Old 24-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Experiencer
Good afternoon Laican.

I'm afraid that there are no instances of praying or energy work increasing the height of a mature person by 7". The only way for a mature person to increase their height by this much is by surgery.

If you live in western Europe, your local health services will offer you free advice and support on this issue.

Best wishes to you.
Old 24-05-2015, 12:00 PM
laican

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
Good afternoon Laican.

If you intend to offer despair inducing words, do not start with "good afternoon".

Quote:
I'm afraid that there are no instances of praying or energy work increasing the height of a mature person by 7".

Perhaps one reason is that the default approach is to give up and say "can't be done" before even trying.

Quote:
The only way for a mature person to increase their height by this much is by surgery.

In addition to costing way more than I can afford and taking years (as it would require at least two surgeries with a long recovery period), it would leave me extremely disproportionate. My ideal is not an unhealthy disproportionate body.

Quote:
If you live in western Europe, your local health services will offer you free advice and support on this issue.

I do not.

Quote:
Best wishes to you.

After offering despair inducing words, do not end with "best wishes".
Old 24-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Experiencer
I'm really sorry Laican, but that's the truth.

There are tested and proven ways to increase your height, but you will need surgery. Many people go through these procedures every year and successfully reach their chosen height.

I'm sure you'll be offered 'spiritual' advice that will tell you otherwise. I hope that you'll find comfort in that advice.
Old 24-05-2015, 12:27 PM
laican

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
I'm really sorry Laican, but that's the truth.

If I accept that, I commit suicide. So I'll be skeptical while I still can. How do you know energy work/prayer can't increase a person's height by seven inches?

Quote:
There are tested and proven ways to increase your height, but you will need surgery. Many people go through these procedures every year and successfully reach their chosen height.

I have nothing inherently against the surgery and at one point it was my hope and focus. But while it might make me tall, it will also make me deformed. Even if I do an extra surgery or two to lengthen the long bones in my arms as well. It isn't good enough. I'm practical. If I want to grow bigger muscles, I exercise. If I want to lose weight, I diet. If I want to learn something, I study. So how do I embody my ideal height of 6'1 in a healthy and proportionate way? If I had the money to just do the surgery, I probably would, despite the negatives, but this has caused me deep depression which has incapacitated me and struggling to get the money to get a result many years later that is not what I actually want isn't a very good motivator.
Old 24-05-2015, 12:41 PM
laican

duplicate post
Old 24-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Ascender
I understand your despair, but we accept the hand Nature dealt us when we were born. Yes it sucks.
People have offered genuine advice on how to improve your body issues and yet you are convinced that conventional means will not work.
I hate to break it to you, but magick doesn't work that way. Never has, never will. You've been watching too many movies.
Go talk to your Doctor. Surgery will not be free, and it will not be cheap. That's just the way it is.
Old 24-05-2015, 03:35 PM
laican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
I understand your despair, but we accept the hand Nature dealt us when we were born.

If we did that, we would all be much shorter.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:56 PM
laican

You tell me it can't be done but the truth is, you don't know, because you haven't really tried. You are comfortable in your "wisdom". I didn't decide magick could do this from watching movies. When "realism" crushed my soul, I came to consider this possiblity from despair. And perhaps this despair will lead me to greater wisdom than your comfort. If it doesn't, who cares, life is meaningless anyway.
Old 24-05-2015, 06:21 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by laican
You tell me it can't be done but the truth is, you don't know, because you haven't really tried. You are comfortable in your "wisdom". I didn't decide magick could do this from watching movies. When "realism" crushed my soul, I came to consider this possiblity from despair. And perhaps this despair will lead me to greater wisdom than your comfort. If it doesn't, who cares, life is meaningless anyway.

Why are you so rude laican, you ask for help, some have answered you in kindness and you reply with rudeness.