Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 20-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jota
If one invert the role, instead i am a body, or i am a spirit soul, to I A AM consciousness, ANYTHING is possible, since consciousness is the source, to the consciousness 1 billion of years is just 1 second, since "mind" is eternal...

True, we are essentially Spirit/Consciousness, though the reality of "Anything is possible" does not include self-annihilation, for example. That is obviously IMPOSSIBLE, since consciousness/energy cannot be destroyed.

"Anything is possible" is ONLY true in relation to IMAGINED realities. When I say "imagined realities" I am including all that appears to exist in any universe, including our physical reality, for it is true that Universal Consciousness is experiencing what may be called a dream.

All possibilities/probabilities are just perspectives, they are not the Whole Truth/Reality in themselves.

This is not to refute that it is indeed possible for a being to appear to manifest a "very long life," if this is what is meant by "eternity." But it is NOT POSSIBLE to extend one's physical lifetime indefinitely or "forever," because the physically incarnating soul consciousness must evolve beyond the physical plane, and ultimately evolve beyond having a body. This is Law.

The idea that "one billion years is one second" for Divine Consciousness is metaphorical, it is not the actual truth of the matter, you know.

The rest of your post (that I didn't quote) I essentially agree with, yet understand that one's "my truth" cannot override Divine Truth, so for example you actually cannot control the free will of another, you can only shift into a parallel reality in which the other person may be doing something that resonates with what you would like them to do. Thus, all beings are shifting to parallel realities many times per second, in accordance to their self-perception and assumptions/beliefs.

Yes, each "individual" is manifesting its own personal reality, in this sense experiencing his/her imagined life within the body of one's own beliefs, thus in this sense, "Each person lives in his own universe" that is populated by his own psychically-created versions of people, places, events, etc.

This "self-made personal reality" is in connection to what is sometimes termed a "collective consciousness," such as a collective human consciousness, which involves certain agreements about "reality," certain root assumptions.
Old 21-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

"so for example you actually cannot control the free will of another, you can only shift into a parallel reality in which the other person may be doing"

" But it is NOT POSSIBLE to extend one's physical lifetime indefinitely or "forever," because the physically incarnating soul consciousness"

"which involves certain agreements about "reality," certain root assumptions."

Dogmatic, absolute truths here huh?, i beg to differ...i mean, how one can prove to me that all thoses rules are also not creations made by mind? i cannot even prove to me that reality is real, sure i see many things that looks like real, but in the moment i doubt it, it change, not kidding, even apparent "impossible" things.

Actually, at least for me, reality behave as i expect, i think that any belief one have, appear in the screen, which include "agreements", collective consciousness, or parallel reality, imutable laws etc, not very popular idea i know, but easy to see if one really change a fundamental belief...

It works like that, someone say something to you, if you accept, immediatelly it will start appearing, if one dont pay enough attention, he will think "ow, this is true, look, here is the proof!!", but it Works also if you deny "not true, actually its like that", and voilá, this also become truth.

This is how i prove to me what others say is true or not, reality behave as something personal, not that peoples are lying, just that they see what they believe, not necessary real.

Its not the absolute truth, but its my truth.

My english is not soo good, if i sound aggressive, its not my intention, its just my weak english.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
"so for example you actually cannot control the free will of another, you can only shift into a parallel reality in which the other person may be doing"

" But it is NOT POSSIBLE to extend one's physical lifetime indefinitely or "forever," because the physically incarnating soul consciousness"

"which involves certain agreements about "reality," certain root assumptions."

Dogmatic, absolute truths here huh?, i beg to differ...i mean, how one can prove to me that all thoses rules are also not creations made by mind? i cannot even prove to me that reality is real, sure i see many things that looks like real, but in the moment i doubt it, it change, not kidding, even apparent "impossible" things.

Actually, at least for me, reality behave as i expect, i think that any belief one have, appear in the screen, which include "agreements", free will, collective consciousness, or imutable laws etc, not very popular idea i know, but easy to see if one really change a fundamental belief...

It works like that, someone say something to you, if you accept, immediatelly it will start appearing, if one dont pay enough attention, he will think "ow, this is true, look, here is the proof!!", but it Works also if you deny "not true, actually its like that", and voilá, this also become truth.

This is how i prove to me what others say is true or not, reality behave as something personal, not that peoples are lying, just that they see what they believe, not necessary real.

Its not the absolute truth, but its my truth.

My english is not soo good, if i sound aggressive, its not my intention, its just my weak english.

Your English is quite alright, my friend.

To be fair, your ideas are no less dogmatic than mine, jota. What you stated is just as "dogmatic," one could say. You said many things which someone here could easily say you were saying is "absolute," such as those ideas in your first post in this thread. Just like your words, everything I say is also an opinion, because words themselves are not truth; and just like you, everything I say is based upon my own observations, experiments, experiences and unique perspective.

If you actually think you can control the free will of another person, then that is fine. I KNOW that it is not possible, and the mere idea is ridiculous, but I say "Go for it" if this may be something that you think you can do.

I warn you to be very careful with that belief, though. Many men and women have created great trouble for themselves through childishly trying to "control" the fate of other people.

And Jota, other people do not need you to be their god.

If you do try to control another's will, I suggest that you be prepared for the karmic reaction of that, whatever it would be for you.

Free will/choice, by the way, as a universal law of human experience, is created by mind, but not the human mind. More accurately stated, it is a function and law of the Divine Mind that is really Divine Will, the Divine Will "to be."

By the way, those "agreements" I spoke of. . .there is nothing dogmatic about that. It was a very general statement that can easily be verified by anyone who taps into higher consciousness, such as yourself. For example, "gravity" is one such agreement. All souls that are having a human experience on Earth are in agreement that gravity is something that we collectively experience in this "physical" reality.

That is one type of collective human agreement that I sometimes use as an example.

I honor your truth and encourage you to definitely do what you most wish to do in your heart, hopefully with great love and courage in your heart. Thanks for sharing your ideas, my friend.

Blessed Be
Old 21-06-2017, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

"To be fair, your ideas are no less dogmatic than mine, jota. What you stated is just as "dogmatic," one could say. You said many things which someone here could easily say you were saying is "absolute," such as those ideas in your first post in this thread. Just like your words,"

You are right about that, i totally agree, and this is what i am defending, that each one of us have their own truths, and own personal realities, unfortunately my limited vocabulary make me sound like a child of 12 years...:)

There is a problem with karma, which theory about it is correct? there many, and they all say "this is the truth", not looking for a fight, i think is a valid question.

About free will, this is something i saw after observing the correlation between my thinking and the happening, even lovely thoughts change peoples...so my karma will be bad anyway (if this kind of karma is the right one), because i am thinking all the time.
Old 21-06-2017, 07:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
"To be fair, your ideas are no less dogmatic than mine, jota. What you stated is just as "dogmatic," one could say. You said many things which someone here could easily say you were saying is "absolute," such as those ideas in your first post in this thread. Just like your words,"

You are right about that, i totally agree, and this is what i am defending, that each one of us have their own truths, and own personal realities, unfortunately my limited vocabulary make me sound like a child of 12 years...:)

There is a problem with karma, which theory about it is correct? there many, and they all say "this is the truth", not looking for a fight, i think is a valid question.

About free will, this is something i saw after observing the correlation between my thinking and the happening, even lovely thoughts change peoples...so my karma will be bad anyway (if this kind of karma is the right one), because i am thinking all the time.

Well, thankfully I don't have a problem with your English vocabulary, myself.

Karma is basically part of the law of cause and effect. What you think, say, do, believe and feel. . .these have repercussions.

Every action has a reaction. This is karma. Karma simply "means" action in Sanskrit.

There is no real "problem" with karma, but if you imagine that there is a problem, then you create one for yourself. Except that in this case the "problem" is not really with karma itself, it is with your belief that says, "There is a problem with karma."

It is quite simple. If a person does not like the word "karma," or the fact that there are many theories about karma, then it is best not to be worried or concerned with it. You yourself speak about having your own personal truth, therefore you could create for yourself whatever personal truth about karma that you want, if you wished to do so.

Jota, saying that there is a problem with karma is like saying, "There is a problem with consciousness" or "There is a problem with gravity," or even "There is a problem with the letter C," because there are many different theories, versions and ideas about the meanings of these things.

I am not asking you to accept my version, my definition or understanding of karma, but only to consider that you can make it easier for yourself in understanding any subject through not imagining there to be a "problem" with it.

The reason why there is no universal problem with any subject in particular is because "variety is the spice of life," meaning that it is not a problem because there are many viewpoints or theories. If there were no different theories about anything, then obviously neither you nor I could ever form an opinion on anything.

We all have a choice. We have options. Instead of seeing anything as a problem, we could choose to see it as a fun challenge, or simply as an opportunity for growth and greater understanding.

Peace.