Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Suspended

[Intense] Silver Aura

A few days ago I met up with a friend that can see auras. She seems accurate given as she predicted another friend's impending sickness given the aura colors.

According to her my aura is a very intense if pale silver. Silvery white? She actually compared it to my ring in color which is sterling silver.

I have never been one into auras. So I am wondering if anyone can explain what my aura might mean.

Because I have wondered a bit – one reason why I went for to the psychic as she offers sessions obviously – since an incident about three months ago.

This incident started when walking to the local library with my mum. We crossed paths with a very devoted Christian woman. There really wasn’t much talking or introduction as mum had seen her before but didn’t know her – I had NEVER met her before in my life. We said hello in passing. As said mum knew of her but until that day I wouldn't be able to have pointed her out on the subway if my life depended upon it.

The thing is, is she stopped us as we were passing. Why? Because she just needed to stare at me, this very devoted woman [sensing a trend here], and when mum sort of said come along this woman began INSISTING I was an “angel child”. She was repeating it sort of in shock actually, barely loud enough to be heard, and she did not waver even when mum jokingly said otherwise.

I sort of pushed her behaviour to my mind afterwards. It was an interesting interaction but not much beyond that. After all, the family itself is not widely Christian; I know aunts / uncles, grandparents, up to 3rd cousins and only an incredible six people attend church or even possess a bible in the house.

But the mention of a silver aura brings that woman’s insistence to the forefront of my mind again.

So anyone know what silver means? I’ve read some websites but they seem to vary.
Old 20-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Master
Hi,

I have heard it said that a 'silver cord of light' runs through each of us. Why silver? I can not say. In our society, gold is considered far more valuable than silver, ha ha.

It was very interesting to have an experience where a devoted Christian woman stopped you and your mom to speak about you as an "angel child". Some one who you did not know that well makes it a bit more remarkable.

I see that this is your first post here at SF. Welcome to the forum.

I may not know the significance of silver in your energy field, however I think it is fair to say, your energy field is noticeable and influential.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Experiencer
Depends. Many sites said differently. So I would ask an extra question for clarification. - Is the silver aura appears as something like an uncomfortable while noise or something that shines with light with glitery. As aura reading sees not only auras but there can be an emotion associating to it.
Old 20-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
Depends. Many sites said differently. So I would ask an extra question for clarification. - Is the silver aura appears as something like an uncomfortable while noise or something that shines with light with glitery. As aura reading sees not only auras but there can be an emotion associating to it.

I am not easily excitable actually. Pretty easy going individual. Noise actually doesn't bother me. Having worked in a mental health hospital with those deemed criminally insane it takes a LOT to make me uncomfortable.

I'll ask about the glittery aspect but no I believe it was simply solid silver - white in color.
Old 20-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Master
welcome to SF Claymore.
here's a web-link with ideas:

How to Read Auras – What is the Meaning of Each Color?:
http://in5d.com/how-to-read-auras-wh...of-each-color/
Old 21-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
In our society, gold is considered far more valuable than silver, ha ha.

I am just going to repeat what I said on another post.

Gold is, if you do some research, is not really as important as many would like to believe or what it has gained since the three wise men. In fact, it only has merit to Abrahamic religions and except for certain sects of Hinduism not much beyond that. Authetnic Eastern cultures with no western outsider influence widely care little for it.

In ancient cultures, it was a pretty bauble. A symbol of mortal superiority - self-claimed importance, but not real importance in relation to actual spirituality.

After all, if you look, almost all of the old spiritual cultures revolve around the LUNAR aspects - harvest, pregnancies, etc., etc., etc., is all dominated by the moon. I have never heard of a "harvest sun". Once ancient French, Italians and other people in that region calculated the best time for them to become pregnant or their animals to become pregnant by the moon.

Stonehenge, for example, is predominantly used for moon worship / observing not actually for solar. Solar came later but the original builders constructed it to value the moon.

Lunar is silver. So not that long ago silver was considered superior to gold. Silver has spiritual meaning - beyond religious basis gold does not.

Even eastern cultures, where spirituality has existed for centuries instead of a few fleeting decades like it has in western society to be "cool" and "different" reflects this.

The yellow - GOLD is never mentioned - dragon of the Chinese represents a man's ruler. Self-appointed really because there was no messiah to claim that the yellow emperor and his descendants had indeed been appointed by some diety. It actually doesn't exist beyond the emperor claiming his self-made importance as some practices won't even acknowledge the yellow dragon.

However, white in relation to metal [so indeed silver], is associated with the king of beasts. Baihu is the guardian, the protector, the destroyer, the "right hand of god" in a way. He delivers justice. The original holder of this position was actually the Qilin, the messenger of the gods. The creature that plays the part Gabriel did for Christians and also, in some way, the role of Michael. The Qilin is after all present at the birth and the death of every divinely gifted sage or ruler and unlike the yellow dragon ... this is real divinity not self-made importance.

The Qilin is so important it dominates in western society too. Unicorns, well, many hold that those legends stemmed from qilin originally.

As per the old authentic beliefs Claymore actually possesses an aura that is purer and one could say more divine or at the very least a far more spiritually gifted presence than anyone with a gold aura if their aura is indeed solid silver as claimed.

That they had some very devoted Christian woman, who Claymore apparently didn't know, refer to them as an "angel child" is interesting but at the same time not surprising in the slightest.