Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Experiencer
Oh trust me as much i would love to tell myself the whole TF idea is a ** but its a denyal to the fact that the journey itself burns you in desire, it burns you completely down so you can rise again. I wont say that this is in fact just happening to TFs, i believe at some point every human will get into a place he/she doest have nothing but the confrontation with oneself. If it werent my TF wakeing me to that i still would remain in the same state as before. The I has fallen apart and it fights, its like armagedon experienced on the very own body. In order to gain yourself whole you have to let go yourself ( the I, the realy unhealty part). Unity consciousness is the core idea of every spiritual concept, in fact deep down every human desires unity which leads to hapyness. As you can see at an orchestra, only unifyid they can create harmony.
Old 27-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Guide

I too think desire makes the world go 'round...the good, the bad and the ugly.
No one is going to erase desire from humanity. I do not believe desire is the root of all evil. It would be great to align our desires with the highest good for all. This is the challenge.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Knower

i think the answer will always be both yes and no. I am not denying everything that happened. but also....going about with my normal day...it feels silly having this 'godly partner' waiting for me at home while i'm say having dinner with friends or family. It just seems so....hmmm. i dont know. Like it's not sustainable. no 'THING' is sustainable. really only emptiness. and that emptiness then has nothing to do with this other person, it includes the whole cosmos.
its life all good....all part of it. this whole 'enlightenment' through healing thing is all an experience for conciousness to play. like the game of healing from your trauma and becoming a good person.
there are people who learn how to skateboard
how to play tennis
how to write a book
how to pick up (yes we may judge this as 'lower' and 'bad')
we are learning 'how to twin flame' (have you noticed that others may actually judge this as 'weirdo' and 'people who need a spiritual excuse to be together and talk about nothing else' or 'seriously...you talk about ONLY twin flames....") that entire thing can be dropped, or not. Like i said the experience is definitely valid and i'm not AGAINST it, just not saying it's a big deal because the experience of it becomes exhausting. after 2 years of being each other's 'twin flame' you will just focus on what you're cooking for dinner or learning how to....skateboard haha. or just normal couple again like everyone else :P

but we make it such a huge deal lol

YES it is your life.
you can do what you want with this.
i just feel it is NOT this omg huge deal blah blah. it is US who create that whole game. WOW omg fireworks the ONE a person who will destroy my identity oh the drama haha. yes it happened to myself and the suffering was REAL (promise. felt so worthless and low i just wanted to die, and felt like i was suffocating/dying so many nights....and very very horrible internal experiences like time travelling all over, crazy thoughts) ....i'm not going to make sense of the universe. I just don't want people to fall into a dangerous trap. but that's for the individual to feel each moment aanyway. haha. no answers to anything really :P