Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-08-2016, 03:08 AM
Knower

this is just another identity that will burn

Is this not just something in fashion.
instead of 'mememememe' its an 'ususususus'
imagine everyone could find their twin (yes we can call ourselves the 'special' ones granted this opportunity for our superior state of conciousness...lol...come on all humans deserve the same ability)
wouldn't it just become a "cool story bro, you guys dream about each other and have coincidences! awesome!" ;)
the day still continues..and what is the point of relying on each others dreaming about each other etc to define your day to day relationship?

it's like saying "i play with barbie dolls today because as a kid i used to...."
every experiences is impermanent...wouldn't you get over the coincidence things eventually or ewouldn't people stop giving you attention for being 'twin flames' and just go about their day?
Old 27-08-2016, 03:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Twin flames are a useless concept; a restraint to true enlightenment. They blind you from understanding yourself and the world around you. Once you are free of them, the idea that they make you, you will find true joy, and realization that this world is one of desire. Those who want something truly and deeply attain it while the others waver around endlessly.
Old 27-08-2016, 03:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
Twin flames are a useless concept; a restraint to true enlightenment. They blind you from understanding yourself and the world around you. Once you are free of them, the idea that they make you, you will find true joy, and realization that this world is one of desire. Those who want something truly and deeply attain it while the others waver around endlessly.
Wow...I needed to hear that
Old 27-08-2016, 04:22 AM
Master

Depends if you are using the concept as a means to an end or the beginning of a new transformative journey on your path.
Old 27-08-2016, 04:25 AM
Master

Also no one or nothing is responsible for restraining your enlightenment but yourself. Don't blame concepts.
Old 27-08-2016, 04:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Desire is the light that shows the path forward if one leaves lesser things such as twin flames/soulmates behind. All you have to do is embrace desire, in all of its light and numerous so called soulmates and twin flames will come to you. Not because of love or some other non-sense but the purpose of your being. I do recommend although finding who you truly are before allowing your desire to guide you, it may take you somewhere that you truly never intended.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:04 AM
Guide
I actually found my twin to be incredibly liberating.

Yeah, she's the runner. Perfectly fine.

Each time that she has run away, is another time that she has allowed me to become less attached to getting love from someone else. Each time I have literally felt my heart grow more warm and capable of sharing love.

The last time that she ran, I actually envisioned my heart connecting to her.. And I shared with her white energy - the love that I have for myself.. And I continued to do this for a couple of days.

Her and I do not talk anymore, I am here if she needs me - but I feel that we have actually learned from the experience enough where we do not need to communicate anymore.

I actually believe it wasn't meant to stay put. It was meant to open my heart more up to sharing my love rather than looking for love to take.. Truly, i'm not sure what it was meant for her - though I do know that I untucked her self-destructive nature. I have definitely illuminated the voice of consciousness within her head - regardless of if she wants to listen to it or not.. Least now she hears it lol.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Desire is the light that shows the path forward if one leaves lesser things such as twin flames/soulmates behind. All you have to do is embrace desire, in all of its light and numerous so called soulmates and twin flames will come to you. Not because of love or some other non-sense but the purpose of your being. I do recommend although finding who you truly are before allowing your desire to guide you, it may take you somewhere that you truly never intended.

Desire is a byproduct directly of the ego. I want. I need. I must have. I will do whatever it takes to get what i want. I. I. I. Me.Me.Me. Desire is merely a disguise for those who lack in something. Desire is self centered. Desire is what make a person lie cheat and steal. Desire is what makes people rob, rape, murder and commit pedophilia. Desire is what makes people declare wars and rationalize barbaric behaviors hiding behind "patriotism". Desire lead to greed and eccentricity. Even the strongest of men fall to such great depths from giving in to desire.

Desire is what has lead and continues to lead the world to where it is never truly intended to be .
Old 27-08-2016, 05:56 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Desire is a byproduct directly of the ego. I want. I need. I must have. I will do whatever it takes to get what i want. I. I. I. Me.Me.Me. Desire is merely a disguise for those who lack in something. Desire is self centered.
So what? Isn't all spirituality self-centred...ultimately, down here on earth where you're typing your messages? One is concerned principally with one's own relation to the cosmos... you can love all the people in the world as much as you like but that doesn't give you right or ability to crash in on their firmament. Spiritual growth is obviously self-centred.

Quote:
Desire is what make a person lie cheat and steal. Desire is what makes people rob, rape, murder and commit pedophilia. Desire is what makes people declare wars and rationalize barbaric behaviors hiding behind "patriotism". Desire lead to greed and eccentricity. Even the strongest of men fall to such great depths from giving in to desire.

Desire is what has lead and continues to lead the world to where it is never truly intended to be .
What a bitter assessment a) of Nature and b) Spirit BUT...an excellent assessment of what religion, industrialisation and consumerism gave to humans. And you are a man. You don't get many females who fall into the categories of which you speak...(some but not many). What does that say about you, therefore?

You're thinking only of carnal desire in a state likely to be unrequited. If this is your bag, so be it but you should not ascribe these qualities to all humans in all situations involving desire, like "I desire to have a roof over my head." Or "I desire to be with this person because he brings such a lot to my life."

The story of your own twin flame issue starts to take on substance....

Old 27-08-2016, 06:05 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Well said. The package does come with some unfortunate road-blocks.
The concept is implausible if thought through. Another piece of fashionable
newageism.
Romantic, yes, obsessive, yes, but not spiritual in the sense of Self development.
It comes with excuses that allow people to evade responsibility for their behaviour.

It's another instance of that King Ralph quote coming to life. "There's no problem that can't be ignored if we really put our minds to it."