Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 08:35 PM
bodylisious32

shadow hovering past a man.

Hi, last night i was taken into hospital i was really sick, {was getting ready for a night out but b4 this i had some chineese food} unfortunatly i suffered a allergic reaction, and swapped dancing and vodka for hospital bed and i.v drip etc......grrrr lol......
alot was happening during this reaction, my blood preasure and everythink else , anyway getting to the point, i was in majors in a cubicle, and i had the curtains almost drawn all around me slightly open, i could see a man outside my cubicle, he was a visitor of a patient in the next bed o****ite me, during this time, i was looking into his veiw, i saw a dark like shadow fly across him slightly over his head, i am quite adament i saw this and it wasnt my blood preasure playing tricks on me, what do you think that this dark shadow could of been that was hovering past him, any thorts as i am baffled about this.
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:11 PM
dreamer

Hi Kez,

i'm sorry to hear about your sickness, i hope you are better now. How did you feel when you saw the shadow? I'm not sure i can shed any light on what it was but i'd be interested to know how you felt.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:49 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Dreamer,
Am lots better thanx, now that they sorted me out ,
when i saw this shadow i wasnt scared as i remember thinking its out side my cubicle so i felt better, i kept gettin a feeling some one was about to die, i dnt kno though, it could of been a death watch or somethink, as i was ryt next to the recussitation also, this man was outside my cubilcle with someone in the next one, so wether i saw this hover past him , and it caught my veiw, or wether this was meant for somebody else , i dnt know, {im probly talkin lots of nonesense now as i still feel quite drunk from last nyt lol,
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:44 AM
dreamer

Hi Kez,

am glad to hear you are better. I feel stoned from last night so we're equal.

p.s. Nonsense is Godly.
Closed Thread