Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-08-2016, 06:13 AM
Seeker

My story, need advice

I have been question about tf/sm for a while but now I think I understand it , I already met my twin , actually he's the first notic this and now i think i just get it
Everything about him, about us made me feel that's same me , his eyes, his face ,his move everything i saw i feel this's me. Brfore this, I tried to refuse him refuse my own feelings, i told myself "it's not , maybe i just crazy" I tried not to see him, I run away from him , that's made me so pain so hurt in my heart.
Now, i stop running from him , i stay , we keep contact everyday. Now i think my feelings to him is too much strong, i feel our mind keep thinking about us all the time wanted to become one, even while i sleep i still see him. I don't know if this is really good or happy to meet my twin. It's happy and sad at the same time. It's seem impossible for us to be together, many things seem impossible. I see pain , trauma in his heart , I really need to help heal him , just wish he's happy. I think that all i need. I have pain in my heart not different from him. I just don't understand why we met? We're not ready?
Old 20-08-2016, 06:19 AM
Seeker

From what I learned so far, you met because it is time. Your TF connection is supposed to help you look inward. They're your mirror. As long as you both acknowledge you have growing to do, then you can continue to move forward. I don't suggest trying to force anything. Don't try to help him heal. Heal yourself, so he can focus on healing himself, then you can be on the same level and reunite when you're both mature.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Experiencer
Welcome Aiiii!,

Trust that whatever is happening to you is for your best!! Do not fear the tough things that get thrown up... its normal... it all rises to the surface again and again to get healed.

Its not clear what is stopping you both from having a loving relationship. Why do you feel you are not ready?

tc
-Blissful
Old 21-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Seeker

While I think others might be quick to judge what I'm about to say, I want to say it regardless. For the sake of your sanity (because I've literally been in your shoes for two years)... You decide if he is or not. You make that decision. Yes, they could very well be just an ordinary karmic connection or even a soulmate.

In my case, I defined mine as one of those two because I disliked "twin flame". I thought it was a bait term that psychics (I work in that industry) were throwing around. But then, out of nowhere this year, the word twin flame felt so right. And I decided that, all on my own.

Define this relationship and experience for yourself. For others will be quick to tell you that you are crazy or that what you are experiencing is inauthentic. But us on this forum, reading your words and stories, we can't truly define that spiritual experience you might be having. For sure this is something that you have found to have great wonder in and.... if you believe he is your twin flame, you aren't crazy!

Once you've decided, allow for the universe to bring you even more clarity for YOUR spiritual path. That will confirm or deny. The synchronicities play a big role in all soul connections. But in time, you will really understand the nature of your relationship and what you are experiencing. In the mean time, decipher and define what he is to you without worries of blacklash.
Old 24-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Welcome Aiiii!,

Trust that whatever is happening to you is for your best!! Do not fear the tough things that get thrown up... its normal... it all rises to the surface again and again to get healed.

Its not clear what is stopping you both from having a loving relationship. Why do you feel you are not ready?

tc
-Blissful

Thankyou so much Blissful
I really hope this all happening for my best
It's because we live 5,000 miles and we speak different language so every times we met we can't talk much but just understand it. Like seeing reflection.
So before this I kept running away from him . Now I surrender my feelings , love him l need to be with him . But things change he's running away from me , he told maybe it's just attraction and I should becareful.
This is what happening now , I'm so hurt so painful. I just hugging his doll and crying. We still keep texting i just wish he will be happy and let him know that I'm here if he need good wish.
My friend what should i do?
Old 24-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Lorelyen

It's nice to hear when relationships start to pan out well. Positive stories are quite rare here, so....all good wishes for you and flame.

Old 25-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It's nice to hear when relationships start to pan out well. Positive stories are quite rare here, so....all good wishes for you and flame.

Thankyou so much Lorelyen
I hope our relationship well. Many things seem impossible for us to be together.
We live so far so different. I really don't know how can we live together , we both know it. Now i stop running away , i don't know maybe he's going to run away from me or not , one day he say maybe we're just attraction, other day he say love , so i don't know now . So hurt . What should i do my friend?