Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Guide

I know my twin is not ready for union, so I am waiting for him. I am growing and learning at a phenomenal pace and he is awakening. I have to do all the work for our union and it will happen when it is ordained. So I am ready, but my twin is needing support and I am giving that now. Absolutely believe in the union and send him unconditional love and healing thoughts as I think of him often during the day and even during my sleep starting to spend more time with him in the dreamscape too.
Old 27-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Seeker

For me i really think I'm not ready for union may be because of my own fear
And my tf know too , he asked me once about why I fear him , I just said no , I didn't fear him but i fear about our feelings so strong, too much strong. And it's no reason for us why we have so much feelings to each other.
In my mide , there's no way we could be together .We met in strange situation , we live so far , so different in everything. And we both in complicated relationship. All made me feel so sad , why we met. I'm not sure if I want to be with him , because I still fear , my heart still fear and not ready for pain and hurt about relationships. But i do love him dearly and wishing him happy.
How to not fear?
Old 28-08-2016, 04:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful

Physically ready can be preceeded by being, mentally and spiritually ready. I'm sure things will work out in time for both your best!! Not sure where I'm going here but if like you said 'nothing special happens'... are there still old/new walls and insecurities between you both BlueCat??

tc
-Blissful
I have to mention a small update : it seems i feel a bit more ready to union rather when i wrote that post, because i don't fear him anymore for no reason, sometimes a bit of fear comes and also uncertain thoughts, bad memories but they don't destroy my mood for days as i did in the past, these feelings pass fast. About nothing special happens, it means there is still nothing that led to union or big changes. There are still old insecurities triggered by some friend posting an hurtful relationship where it seemed similar to how TF runned away . It's awful when you are in a good point but remember how they run away from you while still holding on as "friends", well more than that it seems lol. I should return to my very good self progress because i realized i don't need anyone to be happy, nor TF even if sends flirt/sexual hints and still holding on with another person. Like, yes whatever he feels still like this but if he doesn't give sexual hints and being just friendly, it's ok i don't need my feelings to be validated by his presence to feel happy or another guy.
I also discovered some things i was right about him and why he choose to accepted to be mistreated by people, maybe this would be a valid point for a bigger step later to change himself .
Old 28-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
I have to mention a small update : it seems i feel a bit more ready to union rather when i wrote that post, because i don't fear him anymore for no reason, sometimes a bit of fear comes and also uncertain thoughts, bad memories but they don't destroy my mood for days as i did in the past, these feelings pass fast. About nothing special happens, it means there is still nothing that led to union or big changes. There are still old insecurities triggered by some friend posting an hurtful relationship where it seemed similar to how TF runned away . It's awful when you are in a good point but remember how they run away from you while still holding on as "friends", well more than that it seems lol. I should return to my very good self progress because i realized i don't need anyone to be happy, nor TF even if sends flirt/sexual hints and still holding on with another person. Like, yes whatever he feels still like this but if he doesn't give sexual hints and being just friendly, it's ok i don't need my feelings to be validated by his presence to feel happy or another guy.
I also discovered some things i was right about him and why he choose to accepted to be mistreated by people, maybe this would be a valid point for a bigger step later to change himself .

Haahaha, I was a sucker for punishment too, now it's war!!!!!!!

If things get really heated up it might be an epic psychic battle!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!

But all I have to do is say the truth and it's all over. No more games no more manipulation.
The web of deceit will be broken. I will open the eyes of all to her true identity.
Old 29-08-2016, 03:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Haahaha, I was a sucker for punishment too, now it's war!!!!!!!

If things get really heated up it might be an epic psychic battle!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!

But all I have to do is say the truth and it's all over. No more games no more manipulation.
The web of deceit will be broken. I will open the eyes of all to her true identity.
I used to declare "war" in the past and after some bombs lol, the peace (or at least some calm) came even if the other is still running and slowly noticing the connection. Just be rational and don't act very explosive to her... eh it's hard. I had to sweat for retaining my angry feelings if "manipulation" or weird things happen. One day i was shocked of how i said something in a calm way while i was almost exploding inside myself . I also had sorta a psychic attack that day not by him but the person he is with probably.
Old 29-08-2016, 06:35 AM
Pathfinder

To answer to the topic title
I dont know about the reunion itself, since it is a huge word implying two people coming together in every way.

But I know Im ready for the 1st step towards the reunion which would be to exchange messages with him, and for him to stop ignoring me.
But there is a catch: He wont stop ignoring me.

When I start writing to him texts about how I feel and what is going on and what was in the past, (via emails) at first I was glad that at least he read it and that he know stuff he possibly didnt know by now.

But now after all that time, months and months, texts after texts Im getting angry at him again for ignoring me, after everything he knows by now :(

I know you gonna say it is a bad thing, but I just can help my self feeling sorry for myself here in the dark, while he is enjoying himself and wont even bother to answer me one word.

As for the topic, the way I see there is a path between the reunion and the reconciliation (for the people in here who are seeking reconciliation with their TF), that path can be a long one too I guess.
I know Im ready for that first step, but he...

Im at the end of my wits now :(

edit to add
It's like everything with him starts with blessing and ends up with a curse sort of speaking.
Me writing texts to him at first was my biggest blessing in a long time, I thanked God and the Universe with tears of joy many times for the opportunity to write to him and him to read it,
but now after a while Im starting to feel frustrated now he knows everything and he is still ignoring me :(
So those texts turn out to be a curse, since he now knows everything and wont do anything, wont answer me :(
It there were no those text he would never know but still I wouldn't be feeling like a stupid doormat now, like a victim that is how I feel now :(
Old 29-08-2016, 06:46 AM
Guide

nope. no spiritual leash around my neck and its great! the only union i like being in is the one my bank provides