Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-04-2014, 08:27 PM
stephk4444

Unhappy The Right Person

How are we supposed to know who our soulmate is? How can we tell if the person we are with is the right one? Or if we will ever find the right one? I have been single for practically all my life, I'm losing hope.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Creative

Some people believe they knew their partner was their soul mate they day they met them & that may possibly be true for some people.

For others, it takes longer & they have to build a trusting/loving growing relationship over a period of years.

For others still, it may never happen. They may get married, but their partnership never develops to soulmate level.

I think we have to be open to it for it to happen.......

I've been single all my life as well, despite my best efforts. I think I got saddled with so much childhood emotional ****, that it's prevented me from being open to things that others would have been open to. There were opportunities that I've only been able to see in hindsight.
Old 26-04-2014, 12:31 AM
rkajs

I believe I had and lost my soulmate. It was not a relationship that it was felt right at the beginning. It happened over time.

To me a soulmate is someone who you have an odd connection to. Everything meshes, the comfort level is amazing, you get each other like no one ever did, and you love this person so much that you would be willing to do whatever you could to make them happy and them do the same for you.

Its just an amazing feeling. I have never felt it until my ex and i seriously doubt I will ever feel it again. I am lucky to have loved like that because I know some people never get to experience it. Too bad we lost the relationship.
Old 26-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Master
I have not find my other half yet. I'm still working on loving myself and learning what I want in a partner.
Old 26-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephk4444
How are we supposed to know who our soulmate is? How can we tell if the person we are with is the right one? Or if we will ever find the right one? I have been single for practically all my life, I'm losing hope.

This is a very good question. It bring up that issue about conscious creation. Can we influence our own awareness enough so that we can live a truly charmed life.

I would say yes. In your life planning prior to this incarnation many of us selected any number of potential partners depending on what we wished to accomplish.

The right one is the person who energetically aligns with the person You Will Become. The idea being to discover the self and be authentically true to her. Then the person you attract will be the one you find most appealing.

Self love is the best way to identify the right one. Every physical aspect of you will understand that you truly wish to 'be happy'. You will just know who fits and who does not match your authentic self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-05-2014, 12:03 PM
pathfinder

Many times the person you feel an immediate recognition of is someone you knew in a past life- and if you get involved with them it is probably because you have to work out something you didn't have time to work out last time round. Soul-mates are not always the ones you are supposed to be involved with every lifetime- you chose to learn something, and you may need to be involved with someone entirely different- so remain open to possibilities. When you meet the 'right' person, i.e. the one you have chosen for your pathway in this life- you will just fall into the relationship without a second thought.
Old 27-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Creative

Another thing to add- sometimes a soulmate only becomes a soulmate after years of work together. A soulmate can mean different things; a person to fall in 'love' with or a person who you've been with and grown to love deeper & deeper. They can also be someone who's a good friend & they can also be someone that can be emotionally painful to be around, as they force you to do work you'd otherwise avoid.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Chauffeur

Remember when everything is up and running, hope doesn't seem needed. It is when we're at our lowest that it's most important. Always have faith. What John32241 wrote was also very interesting, I would follow that.