Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Tiy

King Arthur

Okay....so we all know the stories about King Arthur...or do we?

Was he really the man the legends say he was? King? Warlord? Soldier? Was he actually a historic character at all or just a tall tale that grew to legendary status after many many years of chinese whispers?

What about Merlin.....Was he the magical genius we hear about?

Guinevere and the knights of the round table.....real people? Is there historical evidence to say they existed?

Camalot......Where exactly was it situated...if indeed it ever existed?

Avalon...... Is Glastonbury tor really the legendary isle of Avalon and were the remains found at Glastonbury Abbey really those of Arthur and Guinevere?

So many questions...and I suspect there are so many answers too...all different. lol

I would like to hear what you all think about this though.....my theories on this subject aren't complete...I'm still learning, reading and trying to figure it out for myself (although I doubt I'll ever know the real truth...especially as my reading material seems to be more fictional than factual....heh!) but I'm always interested in other people's ideas on the subject.

Old 25-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Ascended Master

Hiya Tiy

Literally just got back from Tintagel (on sunday) and although there was loads to laugh about!! - we actually met 3 knights and plenty of others (who still reside there, in spirit).

We also went to St Nectan's Glen... what a place.
The most beautiful place I've ever been.

I'm still working with these spirits to find out what they wish to impart, and they clearly had lots about the reality of both Arthur and Merlin - "legends of love and light" that they definitely are now! - oh HELLO! what was that?! LOL!
Got some god almighty contact just then!!! LOL LOL LOL
All sorts going on here???

Will gladly fill you in, at a suitable time! :o)

Love and light,

AM
Old 25-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Tiy

Hey AM,

I am so jealous....*goes green eyed* I have wanted to go visit Tintagel for ages but have never had the chance! lol It sounds like a busy place and fun too (which is always good)

I think I'm going to have to have a search for St Nectan's Glen...not heard of that one....but I'm all up for beautiful places. Something that you can never have enough of in my opinion.

Would love to hear more when you've got the time (and don't have visitors popping in so often ) History, Myths and legends always interest me I'd love to be able to find out the truth behind the stories.....

Take care xx
Old 26-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Ascended Master

http://healthandhealingzone.co.uk/sh...710#post140710

Hiya Tiy

A friend took these pictures on her mobile.
There's a photo of the waterfall at St Nectans Glen at the bottom somewhere, and the others are general views of Tintagel. Well worth a visit. 2 laylines run through the island etc.

"Merlin's cave" could be one of those in the photos, but there's been no indication (at present) as to what the situation actually was with regard to his choice of abode! lol

The nicest thing about the waterfall was the scattering of offerings around the cove? Carved initials on slates, photos of loved ones, dreamcatchers, stone piles, ribbons, crystals, jewelery - all manner of things. Lots of people go there to worship mother earth among other forms of worship. Very active place. A bit of everything I'd say?

Hope you're week is going well...

Take care too.

AM
Old 26-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Tiy

heya AM and thanks for the link to the pics!! They are awesome!

You do realise you have now put Tintagel on the top of my places to visit list! lol (unfortunately it'll take about 4 1/2 hours for me to get there so that'll be one heck of a day trip!! )

It sounds like a very interesting place to visit...all the history there...would be great to go just to see what I could see if you know what I mean! heh!

I loved the waterfall...it was almost like you could feel the energy of the place just by looking at the photo...felt very old and as if there was some kind of ancient spirit there...very powerful nature feelings....something else I just have to go experience for myself. heh!

Anyway...thanks again and have been having a great week. Lots of horse riding, long walks and even a trip to the new forest show (with drooling over gorgeous horses included in the price! heh!) Oh yes..I bought that book you suggested I read...will be settling down with that later. (ended up buying loads....I blame you! lol) Have just read Horses Talking by Margrit Coats - how to share healing messages with the horses in your life.....need i say more? *grins*

Well...time for me to go..I have a thunderstorm to enjoy! Hope you are well and enjoying your week...take it easy!

xx
Old 28-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Ascended Master

Hello there!

Yes, do it! lol
ASAP!

Wonderfully energetic and cleansing place... not quite as cleansing as Lindisfarne, but it is "holy island" after all?!
The waterfall was definately very odd - completely fair comment!!
Slightly more mixed up and haphazard than the norm?
Energies 'blending' that quite simply do not blend? lol
An inspirational place in many ways... Especially seeing all the "offerings"?
Truly special - heart warming...
Realising how many people over the centuries must've been there to shed some energy?
WOW.
And more to the point... to realise how many people have been there to pray for their loved ones?... quite a sad (albeit silver!) outline to a very dense cloud???

If you find a way to go, maybe take yourself your own little offering to 'mother earth'? Got to be done!
Erm, I planted a crystal (that was randomly in a pocket). And in return, something happened?
This is a completely new one, but I stepped into the waters and laid my heart down for the spirits there to see?!
Chanelled a bit of love energy out, and asked for a blessing?
Much like Arthur's Knights were reported to have done - before going off in "search" of the holy grail?
Please don't even start on that subject! lol
A whole new ball game, and one that tickles every sense in every sense of the word!!!

Ahem, but there's (seemingly) now an additional heap-load of spiritual back-up to draw on when needs must?! Since the offering?
Since the communication?
Certainly feeling a change this week.
More bolstered?
And my shiva lingham now has an outline of a foot on it that wasn't there before it had its spiritual water bath! lol lol lol
Did that at Tintagel though, rather than at the waterfall?

Can't seem to explain it yet, but I guess the "transformation" is still fiddling with my energies? A mental experience...

Oh that's very very true. Very natural, lots of nature spirits!
A home for them?
A headquarters?!

Margrit Coats is a new one, calling for a search!!
Recently been talking to a friend about Kelly Marks (another Monty-esque legend on the horse circuit it would seem?). Amazing stuff. Amazing people!
Just love animals, whatever they are - bar foxes! lol - and anyone who connects with animals (and cares to do so so frequently for a good cause) are legends in every respect!
Learning a bit about Reiki'ing horses at the moment, kind of ties in with shamanistic studies?
Very cool stuff.

Hopefully you'll pick up on this when you read the book?
Where healing horses is concerned?...
Glad you went for it anyway!
It kind of minced my brain, because it draws every spiritual principle and religion together - plus mediumship, healing etc. Broad but accurate overview of western and modern techniques for EVERYTHING.
All seeming to be exactly the same ones???
Now it's sunk in, there's a distinct and well connected energy cord pulling me towards south america...

Love and light to you, and hope you are taking it easy too!

Chat soon hopefully!...

AM
Old 29-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Tiy

It sounds like your visit there was very interesting for sure....I will have to go. It's the four and a half hour journey that kind of puts me off a little...lol....but I'm sure I won't be able to resist the pull for long. That waterfall just kind of calls to me...all the energy there is something I have to experience for myself I think! *grins* Not that I'd be able to pick up or sense as much as you can but it would be great to go there.

As for an offering....well I always seem to have crystals of some description about my person whenever I go out so that won't be a problem...heh! I'm sure I'd find something to give should I feel the need to do so.

Quote:
Chanelled a bit of love energy out, and asked for a blessing?
Much like Arthur's Knights were reported to have done - before going off in "search" of the holy grail?
Please don't even start on that subject! lol

Awww...go on...start on that subject....please! It's all good stuff....I like to hear peoples ideas about all this stuff.

Kelly Marks...I have heard of her...did she train with Monty or something? I have heard of her in connection with natural horsemanship I know that much. She has books and dvds out teaching you how to train your horse the natural way I think (will have to have a search)....Margrit Coates (spelt her name wrong last time! lol) I think her work with horses is more spiritual...she connects and "talks" to horses....heals them mentally as well as physically. (or so it seems from reading about her) I have emailed her and asked for an appointment so fingers crossed I can see how she works in person. I'm interested to see what she can pick up about Maya....maybe see what happened to her before I owned her....find out if I am doing anything wrong. heh!

Anyway...enough of my waffling...I've just stared reading that book you suggested...haven't got far yet as I've had a manic few days but it seems like good stuff...will see how it goes and get back to you.

Have yourself a great weekend...take care! Talk to you soon.

xx
Old 29-07-2006, 10:07 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
It sounds like your visit there was very interesting for sure....I will have to go. It's the four and a half hour journey that kind of puts me off a little...lol....but I'm sure I won't be able to resist the pull for long. That waterfall just kind of calls to me...all the energy there is something I have to experience for myself I think! *grins* Not that I'd be able to pick up or sense as much as you can but it would be great to go there.

Nonsense!
You will feel everything! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
As for an offering....well I always seem to have crystals of some description about my person whenever I go out so that won't be a problem...heh! I'm sure I'd find something to give should I feel the need to do so.
Waheyy! Excellent!
What are your favourites?
At the moment I'm 'packing' a shiva lingham, a tibetan quartz wand, a little bit of amethyst (which sits in amongst them and does a bit of continual cleansing!), a bit of amber, a chiastolite (oh, which ended up staying at said waterfall!), and occasionally, 3 huge lumps of rose quartz, which have done this world some serious good!
So much in fact, they ought to be the next holy grail! They are that legendary!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy

Awww...go on...start on that subject....please! It's all good stuff....I like to hear peoples ideas about all this stuff.

Shall start a holy grail thread alongside this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
Kelly Marks...I have heard of her...did she train with Monty or something? I have heard of her in connection with natural horsemanship I know that much. She has books and dvds out teaching you how to train your horse the natural way I think (will have to have a search)....Margrit Coates (spelt her name wrong last time! lol) I think her work with horses is more spiritual...she connects and "talks" to horses....heals them mentally as well as physically. (or so it seems from reading about her) I have emailed her and asked for an appointment so fingers crossed I can see how she works in person. I'm interested to see what she can pick up about Maya....maybe see what happened to her before I owned her....find out if I am doing anything wrong. heh!
That's the lady, Monty's very popular apprentice (as such)?!
Excellent!
Like the sound of Margrit Coates (thanks for the spelling adjustment!)
Kind of do this with my fish sometimes? On a very basic level?! lol
And they forget soon enough!!!
But there is definately some truth in this kind of communication.
Amazing lady then?
Hope you get in there too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
Anyway...enough of my waffling...I've just stared reading that book you suggested...haven't got far yet as I've had a manic few days but it seems like good stuff...will see how it goes and get back to you.

Possibly a bit heavy sometimes. I found it so.
But very real and truly amazing all the same.
Had to read many bits several times before understanding it.
I definately aspire to be a shaman, and it is said that I will go and train with them...
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! lol

Wait for the bit about the false teeth?... lol lol lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
Have yourself a great weekend...take care! Talk to you soon.

xx

You too!
Love and light,

AM
Old 30-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Tiy

Quote:
Waheyy! Excellent!
What are your favourites?
At the moment I'm 'packing' a shiva lingham, a tibetan quartz wand, a little bit of amethyst (which sits in amongst them and does a bit of continual cleansing!), a bit of amber, a chiastolite (oh, which ended up staying at said waterfall!), and occasionally, 3 huge lumps of rose quartz, which have done this world some serious good!
So much in fact, they ought to be the next holy grail! They are that legendary!

hehe! Well Rose quartz is one of my favourites....Have a fair few chunks dotted about my home...Along with Amethyst and clear quartz....I do have a bit of a soft spot for serpentine as well....I just have a bit of a thing for all crystals...I'm sure i single handedly keep my local crystal shop in buisness! lol I'm slowly learning about them and their properties...

Quote:
Shall start a holy grail thread alongside this one!

Found and read...thank you! Think I'll have to learn more myself before I can reply properly though...heh!

Quote:
That's the lady, Monty's very popular apprentice (as such)?!
Excellent!
Like the sound of Margrit Coates (thanks for the spelling adjustment!)
Kind of do this with my fish sometimes? On a very basic level?! lol
And they forget soon enough!!!
But there is definately some truth in this kind of communication.
Amazing lady then?
Hope you get in there too!

I have managed to get an appointemt with her but it's not for another month...still if it helps Maya then it's all good. I can sort of feel what horses are feeling or thinking, that isn't too difficult but what Margrit does is actually talk to them....now that is something I would love to be able to do. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll have to remember to post a thread on what she does and how she gets on with Maya after she's visited.

Quote:
Possibly a bit heavy sometimes. I found it so.
But very real and truly amazing all the same.
Had to read many bits several times before understanding it.
I definately aspire to be a shaman, and it is said that I will go and train with them...
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! lol

Wait for the bit about the false teeth?... lol lol lol

False teeth??! Can't wait. I've read a bit more and a lot of what he's saying makes sense...it seems to echo what i have learnt and been told already...*grins* great stuff!!

Well..I'm off to have a nose around and read all of the new posts in this place ;)

Hugs xx
Closed Thread