Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 10:28 AM
OceanWaves19161

Female spirit

Just a quick question. I have a female spirit who likes to stay in my room. My spirit guides say she is an old ex's girlfriend who must have passed over. My spirit guides said she hasn't completed something which she needs to complete but wont give me anymore info and neither will she. My question is why do people pass over if they still have things to do?
Old 07-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Deactivated Account
maybe it is part of your own journey and development to assist this spirit complete any unfinished business, and another thing to consider if this is worrying you is to ask her to leave you alone, you don't have to help her (if that's what she wants) your free will is not affected here. just my opinion
Old 14-01-2007, 07:13 AM
OceanWaves19161

Thanks daisy. She doesn't worry me. She's pretty harmless just stays in my room, knocks on the windows and goes through my body sometimes*shivers*. She mentioned that she's not here to scare me but wont tell me if she needs help. Who knows what the deal is!
Old 15-01-2007, 03:15 AM
Luke Wolf

As to your question, nothing is perfect. People can die with unlearned lessons.

This spirit might just want to observe. Or could be searching for something. It's hard to tell.
Closed Thread