Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Lee

Castillion road London SE6 prefabs Ghost

Has anyone ever heard of a ghost/haunting in this area of London?

I've spent 4 years researching this on my comp on search engine sites..but nothing close to it.

This is where i saw a ghost of an old lady in stereotypical black victorian clothes and her hair was grey and swept up in a bun and she was holding a black cat whilst she glided slowly towards me.

I used to have an old moped and i was bursting for a pee, so i parked my moped and relieved myself up a fence in an alleyway of these prefabs. Looking left to right to see if anyone would see me, is when i saw the ghost of an old lady all in black with a black shawl drapped over her shoulders and her grey hair swept up in a bun and she was holding a black cat. She was about 30 feet distance from me, and she just glided slowly and stopped to put this cat over a garden hedge. I was hoping she hadn't seen me coz it were dark about 10:00pm, then she carried on gliding towards me, i could see her eyes wide open as if looking in horror and her mouth looked as if it were pulled back (stretched weirdly)she looked so spooky, and slightly see-through.........with fear i was left to dangle and never even put it away in my zipper, because i just wanted to get away so fast. I jumped on my moped and had to pedal fast to start it up and the bike fell over and trapped me underneath . As i looked up to see where she was she had gone.

I moved from that area a few years later and i was talking to a woman who had lived near there. I couldn't resist telling her my ghost story to see if she'd ever heard anything about it, and she replied this WOW my mum used to tell me a story of an old lady carrying a black cat and yelling fire. Well she never yelled fire but i'm sure i could have put out the flames lol
Closed Thread