Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 03:20 AM
Enlightener

Saucy syrup; albanian stirrup

Does anyone know of the symbol for Lemuria? It is a Z with a vertical line through it. The reason I am asking is because I hallucinated or psychically perceived this image on a 'No Dogs Allowed' sign at the p[ark near my house. It was strange because when I looked up at the sign I saw the symbol for Lemuria Mu but when I went back it had the dog with the cross over it.
I have searched everywhere for this symbol on the internet, trying to find out what it means, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what this means or if you know of a site which describes this sign.

Blessings,
Enlightener
Old 11-12-2006, 09:14 AM
rose

i tried enlightener but all i found was this...i failed i think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z-1.jpg (59.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Enlightener

you mean you searched for 'enlightener' on the internet and that is what you found, or you searched for that specific symbol?

Synchronicity central, dude. That is friggin' awesome. That is like, what I wanted to see. Bear symbology.

Is that a birthday cake?

Braven Gervais

Last edited by Enlightener : 11-12-2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:32 PM
rose

i looked for the symbol but after having no luck my love of silly took over. glad you still got something out of it

mmmmm birthday cake.
Old 25-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Enlightener

Come on now Rose, I was being serious!
God your embarassing...(*sigh*)

Enlightener
Old 26-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Seems we need a Lemurian thread for different reasons now. Over the past 3 years or so I've been posting (at different forums) about what I've called the left brain vs. the right brain situation and, another term I use a lot, the high Heart. IMO this and much more goes way back through time to the great period of Mu or Lemuria. (Lemuria or Le mu ria are one and the same place.)

From early childhood I've remembered 4 'past lives' but it wasn't until much later that I actually realized that that's what my precious memories were. One of these 'past lives' was in the beginning phases of Lemuria and I wasn't even "human". I was what would be called a Merperson or a being that functioned in and out of fresh water. What I remember of being there at that time may be rather different from your personal past life memories of having been there at a different time. It was a huge place that existed for a very very long time. Again please remember that what I'm saying is based only on what I've remembered.....your mileage may vary!

From what I remember Lemuria existed long before Atlantis did. After a very long period a group of Lemurians became restless and craved to learn more, to involute deeper into physicality, and to use different tools in themselves to do so. So this group of Lemurians left the Mother continent of Mu or Lemuria and traveled to the other side and landed on what came to be known as great Atlantis. They followed a different Path than the one the original Lemurians did, but of course many many Lemurians also went to Atlantis later to experience that too. There's no "right or wrong" group here....just different tools, energies and consciousness choosen to do the Work with on Earth at that time. In a word......polarity was birthed or anchored on Earth (physically) through these early beings playing out this powerful and very important and major learnings here.

My personal memories of being in early Lemuria had to do with helping to literally create the place. That's what we did.....we built Lemuria energetically. Early Lemuria was not as physical as we are today, it was far more etheric like and that's the energetic level it was built from. Many of the "ancient" places where built from different dimensions and then down-stepped into 3D or lower vibrating physicality.

Here's a really fast and simplistic list of what I'm trying to express that these 2 main groups were.

Lemuria -
Goddess or Matriarchal consciousness and culture
Nature, balance and beauty was their main creative tools
High Heart was their main creative tools
What's today called "right brained"
Much less density in the beginning but slowly anchored into physicality
They were from different dimensions/Star systems

Atlantis -
God or Patriarchal consciousness and culture
Technology was their main creative tools
Mind consciousness and awareness was their main tool
What's today called "left brained"
Became more dense physically with time
Like the Lemurians they were from different dimensions/Star systems too

With time both groups anchored into more dense or slower vibrating energies or physical reality and lived from there. And also with the passage of time these 2 main groups began showing what mind/brain tools they were using and not using. The Lemurians were what today would be called "right brained", whereas the Atlantians became what's called "left brained". Polarity......right down into our very physical brains! Eventually the Atlantians also ditched the high Heart pretty much as it got in the way of all that left brained mind stuff. The Lemurians became just as 'imbalanced' within physicality (polarity) and we today are still dealing with these ancient learnings. These ancient imbalances/polarity within physicality and it's all been 'normal' learing.

The Goddess consciousness came first as it must so that anything can be born out of it, and next came the God or Patriarchial consciousness and planetary experiment, which brings us to today! Today (the whole Age of Aquarius) we're healing these ancient splits and polaritys right down inside our physical bodies, hearts, minds and very beings. Our left brian vs. right brain issues and shut down higher Hearts are now being "rewired" so that we'll move into the next (3rd) phase of learnings beyond polarity and be whole brained cosmic beings. Now there's a wild n' wonderful thought isn't it???

Makes alot of sense Lapis, fantastic info!

AM x
Old 06-01-2007, 12:31 AM
rose

i've been working on a come back for a few weeks now enlightener...here it is....(drum roll)...

"oooo YOU are!"

thankyou, thankyou very much.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:09 AM
Enlightener

Geez, that was so amazingly hilarious I actually forgot to laugh.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:48 AM
rose

*sigh*

here's a hug for you anyway
Old 12-01-2007, 02:22 AM
deltawaves

Thanks Ascended Master for quoting Lapi's original text.

I found that a pwerful explantion of the two cultures and the left/brain right/brain connectedness leading us to be rewired into wholeness is spot on. I've been feeling like I am getting rewired for a few years now and polarity and wholeness has been coming up as a really important understanding in the past 3-4 months for me , thanks!!
Closed Thread